Inn at Snow Meadows
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bear Lake estate description
The Inn is Bear Lake's largest nightly rental resort. It is also home to "The Inn" Restaurant and the famous breakfast buffet. Private dinner parties for groups from 15 up to 350. This site is for those who wish to come to experience Bear Lake as a couple, company retreat, wedding/reception or celebrations of all kinds. No longer available for family reunions to lease entire site due to our restaurant and the demand for single suite rentals. We have our sister site, "the Grand View" for family use right next door and we are licensed for 62 at that site not counting children 3 and under. Our luxury lodging here at the Inn offers you everything you will need to have that special night or to host an amazing event in style.
Now booking for Summer Single Nightly rentals on Mon-Thurs at 25% off regular price.
Single Room Rentals, starting at $199 per night. The Nautical Suite is our family suite and will sleep up to 8.
The "Inn" at Snow Meadows has over 8,000 sq feet of luxury lodging for Couples or families. All 9 private suites are "themed." Some of the amenities are, Restaurant, Bar/lounge area for entertaining,game/exercise room, billiards table, air hockey, ping pong, XBox 360, video/game lending library, hot tubs and laundry facilities.
*No smoklng or pets allowed. Fines are enforced. No exceptions.
Most major credit cards accepted. Prices subject to change at any time.
Keywords: Large Private Retreat
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 56, Beds for 27-56
Bathrooms: 11 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- All private suites are "themed". Come with private jetted tub/shower combo, plasma TV, DVD/CD player, fireplace and sitting area. Upscale linens. Billiards table and game room Exercise equipment Private bar with plasma TV/satellite, fireplace. Formal and casual dining. Seating for 50 inside and outside up to 100.. 2- 1/2 baths on main floor "The Inn" Restaurant with dining for breakfast buffet on Fri/Sat/Sun Starting Memorial Weekend open 7 days a week Hot tub Volleyball, Basketball, Tetherball, and swingset Firepits Waterfall and pond, where wildlife gather For those who may have privacy concerns, each suite is secured with it's own access code. Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements available upon request....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- CD Player
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Air Hockey
- Video Games
- Video Game Console
- Ping Pong Table
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Walking/jogging trail,right next to the Inn. 3 public access beaches within a couple of blocks. Pickleville Playhouse has wonderful plays. Serve a great outdoor dinner before the play. Raspberry Days is the highlight for the Bear Lake area. It will be held Aug 2, 3, 4 2012. A parade, fair, fireworks and other activities go along with this festival. The "Cruise In" is being held over the 4th of July weekend with over 1000 classic car/bike entries. This is a must see. A parade in downtown Logan. You can't go home without trying some of the famous "Raspberry Shakes" that the great local eateries offer. California-Oregon Trail Visitor Center is another activity worth visiting. Jackson Hole Wyoming is a great day trip, as is Yellowstone. Logan, which is a 40 minute trip down Logan Canyon will host historical and food tours this summer. Many great things to see here. Bear Lake is truely a destination vacation....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This was the most beautiful place my family has ever had the pleasure of staying at. The breakfast buffet was amazing. The staff was friendly, the rooms very clean and the views spectacular. Would definitely recommend!
- Guest Waterskier Finatic (Salt Lake City)
- Date of stay 06/25/12
- Review Submitted 06/27/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
The walls are so thin you will hear things in other rooms and people talking on the first floor below. You can not bring any food into the Inn yet you are allowed to take what little food they provide to your rooms. Makes no sense. They act like they are a bed and breakfast but charge you extra for eating their breakfast buffet. The walk in closet is huge. Should have used that so you had room in your own bathroom. The tub barely fits one. This place has no value for your money and isn't romantic friendly. I was woken up at 7 AM by the cooks preparing food that would cost extra to enjoy. Beds were not comfortable either.
- Guest Todd (Eagle Mountain)
- Date of stay 03/16/12
- Review Submitted 03/19/12
Beautiful, wonderful stay
Beautiful, wonderful stay
We just returned from spending 2 nights at the Inn at Snow Meadows near Bear Lake. I just want to say that we've been to many B&B places. This one is our favorite! They did not scrimp on anything - the thickest towels and robes you can imagine. Beds that you never want to leave. Beautifully decorated. Carol is seriously one of the sweetest people I've ever met - and Greg is terrific, too - I've never felt so well taken care of! They go out of their way to make sure your stay is wonderful. From the rooms to the food to the game room to the hot tub, you will not regret your stay here! My husband & I are coming back for sure!
- Guest sunkist (murray)
- Date of stay 01/21/11
- Review Submitted 01/23/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway.
Single nightly rates. Single suite starting at $199.00 25% off now for Summer booking on Mon-Thurs. 11% tax added to stay. 6.5% Utah tax 3% bed tax 1.5% resort tax Watch our website for additional savings and specials. Holidays: Memorial, July 4 & 24, Raspberry Days:Aug 2-4, 2012 Labor Day Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day. When reserving do so online thru our website, InnatSnowMeadows.com Give us your dates and choice of suite.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Builder, and Proprietors of the Inn at Snow Meadows and "The Inn" Restaurant. We opened in 2008. We are onsite 24/7 to ensure that your stay is everything it should be. Our motto: "Exceeding Expectations." Stay Extraordinary!
Why the Owner Chose Bear Lake:
We built this 8,000 sq ft retreat for those who demand a higher quality vacation. This is luxury lodging at it's finest. Bear Lake is the perfect year round destination for anyone. Great skiing, snowmobiling, and cross-country. Beautiful beaches, with fantastic water-skiing, and fishing. A great place to just "be."
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
Your own private suite with a fireplace, jetted tub, plasma TV/DVD player, robes and upscale linens. Soak in our hot tub with no hours. Game room with air hockey, ping pong, pool table, and XBox 360, now the challenge is on! Feel free to take a DVD movie up to your suite. Or just enjoy sitting around the firepit at night watching the stars, or cooking s'mores. Whatever you do, you will get your much needed R&R here. "The Inn" Restaurant provides a great dining experience. The famous Bear Lake breakfast buffet will start your day right. To go orders available. We also provide private dinner parties for groups of 15-350. Maybe you have come up for a reunion and don't want to cook one of the nights, or maybe it is a special occasion and you would like a "themed" party. Whatever your need. We are here to make it happen. Just remember, here at the Inn it's not just a stay, it's an experience. Make some memories now!
- Primary: (435) 512-9974 (Utah, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Brand new luxury retreat located right across the street from Bear Lake
"The Inn" Restaurant is open to the public and guests who are staying.
Pool table. One of the many amenities for our guests. Also a game room.
Nautical Room with 2 queen beds and 2 boat- shaped twin beds
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013