Tropical Impulse - Beachfront Home with Spectacular View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
North Palmetto Point house description
Surrender to Your Tropical Impulse...
Hear the gentle roll of the waves... feel the refreshing ocean breeze... bask in the pure sunlight of unadulterated paradise.
Tropical Impulse, a beautiful ocean-front getaway overlooking a private beach of pink sand, offers 3 bedrooms, all with their own private bathrooms. 2 of the 3 bedrooms are upstairs, offering magnificent views of the ocean. The third bedroom is downstairs allowing for individual privacy, but retaining the beautiful view.
The home is central air conditioned and includes a satellite-connected TV,a DVD/CD player, wi-fi internet a VCR with an extensive collection of tapes, a surround sound system, and a telephone. The property sports an abundance of lush coconut palms and verdant gardens alive with vibrant flowering tropical plants.
Savor a luscious sunset from the expansive deck, complete with a table for outdoor meals and a shuffleboard court. Enjoy snorkeling through reefs teeming with underwater wonders, or soak up some sun on the pristine beaches - all just a short walk from your door. Take off on an adventure in the 2-person ocean kayak or clear bottom kayak. Ride on the 4 mountain bikes provided for your enjoyment.
Eleuthera Island offers a variety of amenities for you to enjoy during your stay. Maid and cook services are available through our caretaker, Mr.Delshire Mingo. Car rentals and pick-up at the airport can be arranged, as fishing trips, or other area activities.
All this and more awaits you ... at Tropical Impulse!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- -+Central Air Conditioning, -+Well equipped modern kitchen, (Dishwasher,washer,dryer, microwave oven, etc, ), -+Separate Dining Room, -+Breakfast counter with stools, -+Lanai (expansive balcony with a shuffleboard court), -+Ceiling fans, -+Telephones both upstairs and downstairs, -+Linens (bath & beach towels included), -+2 TVs both with a VCR, and a DVD/CD player upstairs, -+Surround Sound System upstairs, -+Washing machine and dryer, -+Barbecue, -+Suitable for children (playpen/crib, sand toys, baby pop-up tent), -+One clear bottom ocean kayak for reef viewing, -+One solo/duo ocean kayak, -+Four mountain bikes. Dial-up internet available upon request....moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- -+There are an abundance of great activities for the whole family in close proximity to the house, They include exploring deserted beaches, chartering a boat for either deep sea or bone fishing, perusing shops throughout the island, and much more, -+There are several restaurants nearby the house that serve great food including many local delicacies, There is also the option to hire a local chef to give you a taste of island cuisine, -+There are also nearby islands that are easily accessible for day trips, Two such islands are Harbor Island, and Spanish Wells, While visiting there you can take in such local attractions as the Glass Bridge, Ocean Hole, and bat caves, -+Just a short walk down the path lies a completely private beach, It sports beautiful pink sands perfect for beachcombing to find the perfect shell, -+If relaxation is what you seek, you can also make use of our hammock on the beach...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Tropical Impulse- the only impulse we had was to stay forever!!
Tropical Impulse- the only impulse we had was to stay forever!!
This home is situated on what seems a very secluded beach but is walkable for some distance. The location is removed from all the island's activities, but within minutes of attaining groceries, the Queen's hwy, a bit to eat. So its private, but everything is just around the corner!! The house itself has literally everything you want, spacious, very very clean, and 3 separate bedrooms with their own baths, so makes travelling with older children, or couples perfect. The separate suite downstairs is perfect if you need the extra space. The host and owner is extremely accommodating, and maintains his property beautifully. We have travelled extensively throughout the Bahamas out islands, been to Eleuthera at least half a dozen times and would definitely return to rent this home specifically. The pictures on the site are accurate, and yet you still can never capture the full appreciation of the view in front of the home. The turquoise waters, white sand and the waves went from serene calm to playfully rolling, and their is snorkelling right off the beach in front of the house!! Highly recommend this home
- Guest Red (St. Catharines Ontario Canada)
- Date of stay 01/26/13
- Review Submitted 05/07/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
I loved this home! You have an ocean view from all the rooms! Very private 3rd bedroom on lower level. Quiet and peaceful! Highly recommended! Owner very helpful. While visiting, find Pammy's! The best food for reasonable prices - we kept going back!
- Guest First time Bahamas visitor! (Palatine, IL)
- Date of stay 07/30/11
- Review Submitted 08/16/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
My husband and I have stayed at Tropical Impulse for 2-3 weeks each of the last 8 years. The property is very well cared for and has been improved upon every year. The owner is very accommodating. We enjoy having our morning coffee on the spacious deck overlooking the Atlantic, calm or rough it is mesmerizing. The beach is clean and snorkeling is at its' best right in front of the house. Walking the beach , or walking the road are most enjoyable too. There are good grocery stores in Governors Harbor and a wonderful farm in N.Palmetto where fresh veggies and some fruits are available.
- Guest cookie (Madison, WI/USA)
- Date of stay 07/19/11
- Review Submitted 07/19/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Rates for up to six people: Jan 1 - August 31/ - $2075/Week Sept 1 - Dec 15/ - $1795/Week (excluding Christmas/New Year) Christmas/New Year's $2695/wk Add $150 per week for each additional person. $300 refundable security deposit required. 50% deposit to hold reservation.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Listen to the ocean in the evening and as you sleep
Relax on your own little bit of heaven on the beautiful beach
Relax with view of lower deck
View of Tropical Impulse from the ocean
The expansive deck and spacious accommodations provide ample living space
Relax on a pristine private beach, just a short stroll down a secluded path
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Friday, October 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.