Luxury Charleston 3 BR/3 BA
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Charleston townhome description
Welcome to our beautiful townhome. It is conveniently located, right in front of Ripley Light Marina. It is a wonderful way to enjoy the sunrises and sunsets of Charleston and everything in between!
Enjoy leisurely walks around the marina. Walk to the magnificent restaurant, California Dreaming, but call first for call ahead seating, this restaurant is always a sure hit!
Our townhome is close to historic Charleston, filled with wonderful restaurants, shopping, museums, theater, and more. It is also close to area beaches, including Folly Beach and Fishing Pier, Sullivan's Island, and Isle of Palms.
The views are amazing from each level which has its own balcony to enjoy. The townhome features a master bedroom with king bed, hardwood floors, and attached bath with jetted tub and separate shower, and adjoining balcony. The second and third bedrooms feature queen beds with adjoining full baths.
There is a wonderful open floor plan with fully equipped kitchen, including Corian countertops and hardwood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a bar area that seats four or more. The dining area also seats four or more. Enjoy the luxury leather sofa and chair in the living area with balcony. There is a sleeping loft as well with an adjoining balcony.
Sleep well in comfortable beds and the luxury of Egyptian cotton sheets and dream of the many memories you will make in Charleston - all at an affordable price! Make your reservation now for the best selection!
- 1850 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Hunting Big Game
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Charleston is one of the best cities in the country. It has been repeatedly voted top city, most friendly and one of the best places for restaurants. There is so much to see and do in Charleston so be sure to plan enough time to enjoy all that Charleston has to offer. We have the most amazing restaurants, roof top bars, exciting new clubs, a wonderful campus experience of the College of Charleston where a number of films have been made, beautiful scenic tree lined walking streets where historic homes stand out as living history, courtyards, fabulous harbor tidal creeks, enjoy our theater and culture at the oldest theater in the country, Dock Street Theater or catch the latest comedy shows, come during piccilo spoleto and spoleto in the spring, don't miss the antique shops, fall and spring house and garden tours, historic Prevost House and Dungeon where you can learn about the pirates and go on a scavenger hunt. There are beautiful beaches nearby, sailing and boat tours, tours of Fort Sumter, water parks, the oldest angel oak live oak tree, and James Island County Park for rock climbing and more. We are renowned for our hospitality and graciousness. Our home is located on a marina overlooking the water and is just a 5 minute ride by car or cab. We highly recommend taking the Black Cab high end transportation into Charleston to enjoy all Charleston's food and beverages. Our restaurants have a wide range of variety and prices and you will be able to find numerous must try restaurants. We haven't been disappointed in any restaurant we have tried. The carriage rides through the city are charming and informative and are on the top of my recommendations for my friends. The shopping at the Market and on King Street and throughout is unique and rewarding, including brand name stores, art galleries and jewelry. Name brand outlet shopping is a short drive away. Spoil yourself and your loved ones by planning the trip of your dreams. We can't wait to welcome you to Charleston!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Accurate listing. Tough to find a better deal for the price if you only want to stay for a few nights as opposed to a week (most places I found just did weekly rentals during summer). Short 10-15 min cab ride/drive from downtown. Sleeps 6 comfortably with air mattress in loft. Plenty of showers as well.
- Guest Chris P. (null)
- Date of stay 07/21/11
- Review Submitted 07/26/11
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
The property was in a great location. Easy to access all areas around Charleston. The amenities and layout of the property was good. Very clean and maintained. The owner was very quick to respond to questions. I would recommend this property to friends and family.
- Guest ch783846 (New York)
- Date of stay 07/18/10
- Review Submitted 07/27/10
Excellent Family Location
Excellent Family Location
The town home had recently been cleaned and was in pristine condition when we arrived. The layout was perfect as the three private bedrooms with bath allowed everyone to follow their own schedule, without disrupting others. Access to downtown was a 5-10 minute ride, and allowed us to enjoy the restaurants with minimal travel. The family room was great for all to gather and play games or watch TV. Overall a great experience, and I would recommend for anyone looking for comfort and proximity to downtown Charleston!
- Guest Jirka (Southport, N C)
- Date of stay 01/02/10
- Review Submitted 02/02/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Wonderful stay, AWESOME location!!
Wonderful stay, AWESOME location!!
We had a great stay at this town home. It is very large, with large bedroom, bathrooms and closets. The owner was very quick to respond with any questions we had about things to do, and about the townhouse in general. It was very clean when we came, and we felt like the the "clean up" process was extremely easy which was great! LOCATION is the BEST thing about this townhouse. One bridge away from downtown. The layout was fine for us, however someone with older travelers, or very young travelers may not feel the same. To get to the kitchen/main living area, you have to walk up 2 large sets of stairs. Again, no problem for us, but keep in mind if you are bringing the grandparents! We had an awesome stay, and would recommend this place to a friend!
- Guest ASUGrad (Charlotte, NC)
- Date of stay 05/14/09
- Review Submitted 05/20/09
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Great Alternative to Overpriced Hotels
Great Alternative to Overpriced Hotels
Great location on the Ashley River literally 5 minutes from downtown. Garage parking for two vehicles. Well appointed and comfortable. Would be great for three couples with private bath for each bedroom. Can take two more in upstairs loft....good option for kids. Easy access to I-26, Hwy 62 and Hwy 17. If you have a boat, the marina location makes this go from great to exceptional. Owner was very helpful in all respects. Coded entry made it easy to avoid keeping up with keys. Highly recommended. Having California Dreaming restaurant within walking distance along marina front was very nice. ONE WARNING--TOO MANY STAIRS FOR DISABLED FOLKS
- Guest wsnc (Winston Salem, NC)
- Date of stay 05/07/09
- Review Submitted 05/18/09
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Loved the townhouse!!! Very nice and spacious (slept 6 plus two young'uns easily without using loft). Everything from the beds to bathrooms to kitchen are top notch. And the location is very convenient to anywhere downtown, West Ashley, Folly Beach, I 26....and California Dreaming (one of my wife's favorite restaurants). The view of the marina is very nice too... sets the tone for the stay. And wi-fi. I've lived in Charleston and visited (stayed just about everywhere).. perfect location for first timers or return visitors. Would definitely stay there again, as would others in our party.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 11/01/08
- Review Submitted 11/26/08
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Linens and Cleaning: $250 + tax
- Tax Rate 15%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Charleston International Airport at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Folly Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: California Dreamin' at Charleston
- Nearest Restaurant: California Dreamin' at Charleston
- Primary: (843) 345-1249 (South Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: (843) 345-1146 (South Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gorgeous View of Marina from Townhome
Exterior View of the Townhome with lots of balconies
Adjoining Master Bath with Separate Jetted Tub and Shower, Double Sinks
Third Guest Bedroom with adjoining Full Bath
Loft with queen sleeping area and adjoining balcony
Dining Area - table can be expanded to seat 8
Another Gorgeous View from the Townhome
Master Bedroom with Comfy King Bed and Luxury Sheets
Second Guest Bedroom with Adjoining Full Bath
View of Living Area and Spiral Stairs to Loft
View of Living Area and Door to Balcony
Kitchen and Bar Area, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Smooth Top Cookstove
Kitchen and Breakfast Bar
Loft Queen Air Bed
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.