Waterfront Deepwater Dockage with Pool and Beach on Metedeconk
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Brick house description
Great location, very accessible to Parkway and Rt. 35 and beaches. Peaceful year round on quiet street off of Princeton Avenue. If you're looking for a place to relax as well as entertain and enjoy all water sports with your boats, friends and family, this is a place you need to compare to appreciate all its flexibility of living and life style.
Keywords: Deep water Dockage
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 7-10
- Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wood Fireplace
- Deep water dockage with slip for large boat and medium boat and also lift for 10,000 pound plus boat up to 35 feet. In-ground pool with lare patio, bathing/swimming beach natural sand. Large raised deck for entertaining above pool patio area with full view of the Metedeconk River and its scenic activities. Fishing and crabbing from fully lit pier with large area for gathering. Full master bedroom on first floor as well as second floor. Private TV room/den on first floor. Large living room/dining room open to center island eat-in kitchen. Large laundry room with full bath adjacent and additional fridge/freezer. Two-car garage with extensive driveway parking up to 10 cars off street....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Available LABOR DAY WEEKEND August 28th to Sept 2nd $2,800.additional days available. --------- 2nd and third week of SEPT available @ $2,500.---------- Summer -$4,000/ week Mid May thru Labor Day ---Discounts for multiple weeks---- NOVEMBEr thru April RENTAL --**$2,700./month**--4 month minimum. 6 month maximum Best Deal in Ocean or Monmouth Counties for fall and winter on the water ,tranquil SEPTEMBER/early OCT,BEST TIME OF YEAR HERE---- *NO WEEKENDS AVAILABLE - ONLY FULL WEEK MINIMUMS ************* MONTHLY OR LONGER TERM PREFERRED******************
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Ultimate Relaxation--------Street in front of the home is very lightly traveled and great for morning runs or evening walks,,,,, Exceptionally quiet
- Primary: (908) 236-6439
- Secondary: (908) 581-8319 (New Jersey, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 14, 2013