25% Discount Nov Dec: Stunning Classic Contemporary - Casa Azul
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bucerias villa description
Casa Azul which has 3 Bedrooms and 3 baths and Casa Roja which has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths are together known as Las Casas de Los Colores. Las Casas de Los Colores is a private compound ideally located only two short blocks from the beach on a quiet residential street in the traditional Mexican village of Bucerias,
Casa Azul , which is highlighted in this advertisement, is just steps from a large pool with multi-leveled terraces and a playful fountain wall. There are lush gardens, cobblestone courts, and stunning views of the Bay of Banderas and the mountains from the rooftop palapa. There is gated, off-street parking and the property is within easy walking distance of the village square, restaurants and local shops.
Come and enjoy the luxury, serenity and convenience of Casa Azul and all its amenities.
Bienvenido a Bucerias y Mexico!!!
Casa Azul At Las Casas De Los Colores: Three bedrooms. Each bedroom has wrought iron four-poster beds and its own bath with over sized closets, and a private balcony, one on the first floor overlooking the gardens and two on the second floor with views of the mountains, the village and the Bay of Banderas. Luxurious bathrooms.
Large living room and dining room that open up on to a covered terrace with a spectacular view overlooking the pool and 20 foot long fountain.
Two outdoor dining terraces. One is ideal for sunset meals overlooking the pool. The other for more intimate dining parties.
Kitchen with spectacular granite counter tops, Primavera wood cabinetry, all new stainless steel appliances including, dishwasher and potable water filtration system in the kitchen.
Finally-- an added bonus is the traditional rooftop arbor, or palapa with mini bar.
Contact owner for availability, visit web site for additional information.
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Casa Azul has two queen beds and two twin beds and sleeps six. This restful, architecturally designed home has a gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, a large living room and dining area and a covered arbor that stretches from one end of the casa to the other. The open living room and dining area, along with every bedroom - each with a private terrace - make the most of views to the pool, fountain and vine covered walls. There is an intimate dining courtyard off the kitchen and another outdoor space overlooking the pool for a more casual gathering experience. Come and experience wonderful views of the Bay of Banderas and the mountains from the exotic rooftop palapa with built-in bar. Relax in the 16 X 40 foot heated pool carefully nestled under seven large palm trees which provide dappled shade for the patio and large lawn and gardens. Also available across the courtyard is the 2 BR Casa Roja Guest House with an additional queen bedroom and two twins beds...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Las Casas de Los Colores is a short two blocks from the beach, and yes we have all the beach toys from boogie boards to beach umbrellas,. We are located between Avenidas Abasola & Javier Mina on a quaint cobblestone street in a quiet neighborhood. The address is Franciso I. Madero #67. There is gated, off-street parking and the house is within easy walking of the village square, restaurants and shopping...moreless
- Every room in Las Casas de Los Colores has air conditioning and ceiling fans Satellite TV, Phone for local calls, and wireless Internet. Las Casas de Los Colores offers all the amenities a guest could want behind the flowering garden walls that visually link yet physically separate the two homes from one another to create a style and scale the melds contemporary design with the local architectural vernacular....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Not Necessary
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Room
- Iron & Board
- Mobile Phone
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Activities Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeper Included
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Lawn / Garden
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 5 - Apr 30, 2014
4 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2014
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Contact owner for information on additional 2br 2ba Casa Roja Guest House (612-298-9446)
Casa Azul 3 BR LOW - $1,575 per week, HIGH - $2,045 per week
Casa Roja 2 BR LOW - $975 per week, HIGH - $1,515 per week
- Tax Rate 16%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Puerto Vallarta at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 200 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 100 at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We are a retired landscape architect and a retired dean of students who love the people and culture of Mexico.
Why the Owner Chose Bucerias:
We built Casa Azul (3BR)and Casa Roja (2BR) because we wanted to enjoy the daily life, character and people of a traditional Mexican village. We hope you enjoy the gardens, architecture and quality of one or both orf our homes.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Architectural design. In-town. Safe. Restful and beautiful. All the benefit of home two block from the beach.
- Primary: +612 298
- Secondary: +1 612-298-9446 Anytime
- Tertiary: +1 612-836-0866 Anytime
Looking toward Casa Azul
View from dining room to pool
Gated auto court and garden
Privacy wall at Casa Azul and swimming pool
Private Garden Space
Fountain wall as seen from gardens
One of Casa Azul's three bedrooms
Casa Azul Living Dining Room
Roof top Palapa
Casa Azul outdoor dining area
View from Casa Roja
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.