Mountain Lodge on Lake Tahoe W/ Fully-Equipped Condos and Year-Round Activities
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tahoe Vista condo description
The Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge is a cozy, classic mountain retreat along the banks of Lake Tahoe. Guests enjoy unparalleled mountain and lake views, year-long outdoor activities, and a quaint ambiance that makes this resort an award winner.
Accommodations include studio, one, and two-bedroom condominiums decorated in traditional mountain lodge style with warm, natural wood; and featuring a gas fireplace and fully-equipped kitchen.
In the warmer months, guests enjoy an outdoor heated pool overlooking Lake Tahoe, an on-site beach, and a private dock perfect for taking in a mountain sunset. Watersports are nearby at the Tahoe Vista Recreation Area. Outdoor enthusiasts will find endless hiking trails to explore the Sierra Nevada wilderness with spectacular lake and mountain views. Winter sports are also convenient to the resort; attractions include well-known downhill ski areas such as Alpine Meadows, Northstar-at-Tahoe, and Diamond Peak Ski Resort.
Dining is not available on-site, however several restaurants are nearby. Locally renowned restaurant Soule Domain is a guest favorite.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- The one-bedroom condominium offers a queen-sized bed in the private master bedroom, and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the separate living area. All accommodations are decorated in a classic mountain lodge style with warm, natural woods. Unit amenities include a cozy fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, television, and private patio or balcony. Wireless internet access is available....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- From the Reno/Tahoe International Airport:Take Highway 395 North to I-80 West (Sacramento). Travel approximately 30 miles to 267 South (Lake Tahoe). Travel about 12 miles to North Lake Blvd. (local Route 28), and turn right. Travel 500 yards to the resort on the left or lakeside of the road. From South Lake Tahoe (Stateline):Take 50 East. Travel about 11 miles to Spooner Junction, and turn left on Route 28 (North Lake Blvd.). Travel approximately 20 miles to the resort on the left....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
For the most up to date rates and availability, please call (877) 477-4386 One Bedroom Sleeps 4 April-June $189 - $319 July - August $249 - $399 Sep-$289-$309 Oct-$209 Nov-Dec: $209-$399 Rates vary.Discounts available for AAA or AARP members, etc. Blackout dates apply.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Pool in Winter
Kitchen and Dining Area
Swimming Pool Steps from Lake
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 26, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.