Jan & Feb Open! Cute! Walk to the Beach!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Emerald Shores house description
Destin Beach Cottage for rent! Cute, cute, cute! Walk to the beach or hop on the free tram! Fantastic cottage in the gated neighborhood of Emerald Shores! Short & easy walk to the community's private beach cabana with lounge chairs, picnic tables, and restrooms right on the beach! Big living room open to the kitchen and dining room! Plenty of room for everyone to be around the table, big breakfast bar, and living room at once! This beautiful home is is fully furnished and nicely decorated. The big Master bedroom has a King bed and a fabulous master bathroom with separate vanities, separate jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and a separate water closet! The guest bedrooms are roomy and have queen beds! There is a sleeper sofa for 2 Living Room! Pair-a-Dice can sleep up to 8! Parking available for 2 cars. Additional parking may be available at the pools. Other amenities include 2 pools, a tennis court, basketball goal, and a private beach cabana! Easy walk to the beach or take the tram during the Summer! It's free! Beach service is available at the beach for a fee. Emerald Shores is centrally located between the Destin Commons Mall and the Silver Sands Designer Outlet Mall just behind the Leeward Key condos! Walk to 2 restaurants along the beach! Close to shopping, restaurants, water parks, go carts, fishing, golf, and all activities Destin has to offer! Take a deep sea fishing cruise or a dolphin cruise at the harbor just 5 miles to the west! Come see why Destin is the perfect vacation spot! You'll come again and again! Offered by Crystal Waters Vacations.
Keywords: Beach Cottage, Beach House, Emerald Shores home, Pair a Dice
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- 1 king bed, 2 queens, & 1 sleeper sofa.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 full baths
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- One block from the beach, tram available during summer months, private pavilion on the beach for guests use, 2 swimming pools (1 pool heated), tennis court. The Private Beach Pavilion for Emerald Shores now has a short order bar/cafe open during busy times! Shopping is everywhere and we are mid way between the Destin Commons Mall and the Silver Sands Designer Outlet Mall. The kids will love the Big Kahunas Water Park and other theme parks only 3 to 4 miles to the West! Golf is plentiful too! Don't miss the harbor area where you can rent a boat, go deep sea fishing, take a dolphin cruise, or enjoy the street vendors, bars, restaurants, and artists!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Great location just off Scenic Gulf Drive mid way between the Silver Sands Outlet Mall and the Destin Commons Mall about 2 miles from each! Shopping is a must here! So many stores! The kids will love the Theme Parks and the Big Kahunas Water Park only 3 miles to the West! Golf is everywhere! Lots of activities at the Harbor too only 6 miles to the West....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wow, more than we hoped for...
Wow, more than we hoped for...
The pictures and descriptions do not tell the whole tale. Open living area is vast and cozy at the same time. We dream about the cozy beds and ceiling fans. So close to the beach and other amenities is notable. Having the pool near by was a plus. Great communication with helpful directions from our host. Clean and ready for us, air conditioned and welcoming. Thank you so very much! Stop at Brewsters for Ice Cream and get to Cheese Burger in Paradise by all means. Not far from 2 major malls with great selection of restaurants. Big Kahuna is a must!
- Guest Chris (Long Island, NY)
- Date of stay 07/16/11
- Review Submitted 08/13/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
Manager response: Thank you for your kind words! So happy you all had a great time and enjoyed our vacation home! We have actually made some more improvements too! We have new TVs and new living room furniture! Plus, the front area was repainted. Hope to have you back soon! Thanks again! Bill Crystal Waters Vacations
ADD $140 cleaning, 12% tax, Security Deposit $300***Nightly Rates Available*** 3-8 to 4-12 $1330/wk 5nt min ---- 4-13 to 5-17 $1150/wk 3nt min 5-18 to 5-24 $1655/wk 4nt min ---- 5-25 to 6-7 $1875/wk 6nt min 6-8 to 7-19 $1975/wk 6nt min ---- 7-20 to 8-9 $1875/wk 6nt min 8-10 to 9-3 $1150/wk 3nt min ---- 9-4 to 10-31 $925/wk 3nt min 11-1 to 3-7 $825/wk 3nt min**Nov & Dec $2025/mo**Jan to Mar 7th $1600/mo**Add $100 Rates are subject to change until confirmed. 50% due at booking. Balance due 30 days before arrival. Optional Trip Cancellation Insurance 6.5% of the total.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Walton Beach (VPS) at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 98 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Onsite! Walk to the beach! at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Pompano Joes, Crab Trap at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 10 courses within a 6 mile area! at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Kenny D's, Captain Daves, Pompano Joes, Crab Trap at 0.25 Miles
About: We're from Georgia but love the Destin area!
Why Emerald Shores:
Emerald Shores is the best vacation neighborhood in the Destin area! It is convenient, has great amenities, and just plain nice!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our neighborhood has a private beach pavilion directly on the beach! No other neighborhood has one in this stretch of beach in the Destin area! We have lounge chairs, picnic tables, and restrooms right on the beach!!!
- Primary: (850) 654-4659 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pair-a-Dice in Emerald Shores! Walk to the beach! 3BR/2BA sleeps 8!
Bigger of 2 community pools
Spacious floor plan with big living room open to kitchen and dining!
3rd bedroom is also a queen!
Walk to our beach just a quick 5 minute walk!
Emerald Shores' Private Beach Cabana just a short 5 minute walk away!
Nice big kitchen with breakfast bar and open to the living room and dining area!
Master bedroom with king bed!
Master Bath with separate vanities, whirlpool tub, and separate shower!
1 of 2 queen bedrooms. This one has a new 32&quot; LCD TV!
Tennis court onsite!
Smaller of 2 pools
Picnic at the beach!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 10, 2013