Beautiful 3/3 at 2009 Rates!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Perdido Grande condo description
Perdido Grande Condominium is located on Terry Cove with a beautiful view of Perdido Pass.
Large 2000 sq ft condo professionally decorated throughout, the King master suite has its own balcony access, TV/DVD. Queen size suite, TV/DVD. The third bedroom has a Queen size bed, TV/DVD. Playstation 2, you bring the games. Huge kitchen equipped with everything you need to cook, ice maker in the wet bar.
My unit comes with its own boat slip no extra rental and plenty of room close by to park your trailer for your stay. So come on down and make Perdido Grande your “Sweet Home Alabama.' Register with Mo Fishin Bait & Tackle. They will email updates of hot spots to fish. I use them all the time, Captain Mo Shaver will put you on fish, guaranteed. Well maybe almost guaranteed. The 12 year old boy in the picture below got his tip from MO.
The complex itself has a massive pier you can fish from. Sheepshead are plentiful right off the dock. We have an outdoor pool overlooking the water, a sandy beach area, indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, fitness center and tennis courts.
High Speed wireless internet throughout entire condo!!!
You are less than 5 miles from The Wharf, great world class restaurants, multi-theater complex and of course everybody’s favorite the giant Ferris wheel. In addition The Wharf has a 10,000 seat amphitheater, check the Wharf site for coming events.
Did you see the Animal Planet ”The Little Zoo That Could” Well it is right here in our area, less then 10 miles.
The Owner is a licensed attorney at law and licensed real estate broker in the State of Alabama.
- On floor 2
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Plan to moor a boat? Perdido Grande 2202 has a boat slip. You may park trailers at close by Sportsman’s Marina for a small fee of $5/day. This marina is a few doors down from Perdido Grande (PG). The nearest public launch is Boggy Point Marina off Marina Road. Wave-runners may be parked on the West edge small beach of condo property. Rental guests must provide proof of insurance for vessel naming PG additional insured & purchase a Vessel Registration Certificate (VRC) for $100 valid for the length of the guests visit. VRC’s may be obtained from Madarinn Group & will be issued to rental guests upon completion of VRC forms & receipt of proof of insurance. Security patrols the marina/Violators fined $50 assessed against the owner of the unit. If you have any questions or need additional information please contact the Perdido Grande Property Manager 251.968.5471 WebSite: Madarinngroup.com...moreless
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Video Game Console
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View
- Water View
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Pier Fishing
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Orange Beach Public Beaches: http://goo.gl/maps/pi1AJ Orange Beach Restaurants: http://goo.gl/maps/iiKSI Take a 10 minute drive on the island to visit the home of Animal Planet's series 'The Little Zoo that Could' http://www.alabamagulfcoastzoo.org/ Not quite 5 miles west of the condo is The Wharf! Check out the marina, shopping, restaurants and amphitheater concert schedule by visiting http://amphitheateratthewharf.com/ Fishing, Golf, Shopping, Restaurants and much, much more available at http://www.gulfshores.com/ Don't miss the historic fort and museum in Fort Morgan!! Only thirty scenic miles yet never leaving the island. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Morgan_(Alabama) Another favorite is the home of the Blue Angles - Pensacola NAS http://www.cnic.navy.mil/pensacola/...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
One-half the quoted fee to reserve the rental. Remaining half due thirty (30) days prior to check-in date.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Additional Parking Passes available for $15.00 each
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Pensacola, FL at 36 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Fort Morgan, AL at 30 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About: Prior to moving to Orange Beach from Auburn, Alabama this unit was only used for family vacations. After moving here and opening my law practice in Gulf Shores, Alabama I decided not sell the unit but to place it in a rental program.
Why Perdido Grande:
After spending so much time vacationing here, it was an obvious choice of 'where' when I chose to move.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
When I purchased this unit, I chose this particular family friendly community not just for the view but for the fishing as well. As a boat owner, this location provided optimum access to all waters available in this unique area.
Bring your boat!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, July 12, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.