Beautiful 3BR Crested Butte Home — West Side of Town
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Crested Butte house description
Known as 'The Heart of Crested Butte,' this one-of-a-kind historic property is beautifully furnished and its 2200 square feet is very spacious and ideal for several couples or families who want to enjoy the adventures and amenities of beautiful Crested Butte.
* Located just 1 block from historic Elk Avenue and restaurants & shopping and 4 miles (a 10 minute free shuttle ride) from the ski base area - Mt. Crested Butte Ski Resort.
* Discounted ski lift and equipment package available.
* The stunning peak of Mt. Crested Butte is right outside your front door and guests have easy access to skiing, hiking & biking trails!
* Beautiful fenced private backyard with mature Aspen & pine trees, gardens, deck, market umbrella/table, & storage for bikes & strollers in historic outbuilding.
* High-end furnishings, vaulted ceilings, in-floor heating, high-speed wireless and satellite tv.
* Full kitchen, 2 dining areas, large flat screen TV and cozy gas fireplace in living room.
* Pine kitchen cabinets, fully-equipped kitchen and in-floor heating.
* 3 bedrooms: King Master with private bath/steam shower. TV. Queen Master with private bath.
* Full laundry.
* Parking for two vehicles on the property in the graveled drive.
This idyllic Crested Butte home is just the place to relax and unwind. PLUS, the manager will assist you with any plans you'd like to make: downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, tubing, ice skating, dinner reservations, spa services, and fun winter activities for the the entire family!
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Idyllic Backyard and Garden Surrounded by Aspens & Pine; Surrounded by Privacy Fence. One Block from historic Elk Avenue, Shopping, Dining with Easy Walk or Bike Ride to Trails with Panoramic Views of West Elk, Maroon Bells Wilderness and Mt. Crested Butte. Two blocks from free shuttle to ski resort. Small to Medium Size Friendly Dogs Allowed, No Cats....moreless
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Whitewater Rafting
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Hunting Big Game
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
Wow! This house was FANTASTIC!!! Much bigger than the pictures and right in the heart of town. So much thought was put into making you feel comfortable...from the chocolate and wine to all the soaps, shampoo and everyday items you need to cook with. Beds were very comfy and had plenty of pillows and throw blankets to snuggle in. Everything was super nice and clean. Kimberley went out of her way to make sure we had all the info we needed during our stay. We enjoyed the house very much and will definitely stay again!
- Guest dt (Bedford, TX)
- Date of stay 03/10/12
- Review Submitted 03/15/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
A Magnificent Winter
A Magnificent Winter
We were priviledged to spend the month of February in such a great house and on the snow. We loved the location in town, it was close to the bus, grocery store, everything. The spaces are so well crafted and and the decor, incredibly beautiful. The owners, in addition, were excellent to work with. Truly, the house is beautiful and you could not want for a thing, amenities are all there. It is definately well-maintained, and lovingly cared for. Jim and Kimberly helped us in many ways and responded to any note from us quickly. At the outset we struggled with our technology because we were new to working remotely for a long time period. We got full support from Kimberly & Jim, and quickly remedied the challenges. We are grateful. We would sign the contract for Feb. & March next year right now if possible. Thank you.
- Guest c m.
- Date of stay 01/29/12
- Review Submitted 03/13/12
Location, location :))
Location, location :))
My family of four plus two large dogs stayed in this home for three weeks in June 2011. The home is much larger than the photos appear on the site. The floor plan is very comfortable. One large Queen bedroom downstairs, large master bedroom/bath upstairs with a television and a loft which is very comfortable with queen size bed. Laundry room was huge. The furnishings are lovely and the nice quality towels, sheets and little extras really make you feel at home. Kitchen and dining area were very comfortable. There are two dog doors (kitchen/laundry room) that go out to the fenced back yard with grass and patio courtyard. Perfect when traveling with animals. Plenty of space to store bikes, etc safely. The location is perfect. You do not need to use your car at all. Two blocks one direction is the Woods trail and biking trails. The other direction not too far is the paved bike trail to the mountain as well as the bike park/playground and tennis courts. My kids enjoyed walking to the skateboard park and pizza shop nearby. Many wonderful restaurants and retail shopping less than a block away from the house. The owners were wonderful and always available if we had questions. I highly recommend this home and its location.
- Guest Luna girl (Tucson, Arizona)
- Date of stay 06/12/11
- Review Submitted 11/19/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, pet owners, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Summer High Season (Jun, July, Aug, Sept) .. $250-$675/night. Winter High Season (Nov-Mar) ......... $250-$675/night. Off Season Rates ......................$175-$375/night.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Gunnison/Crested Butte Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Crested Butte Mountain Resort at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Skyland Country Club at 4 Miles
- Primary: (970) 209-5676 (Colorado, USA)
Links to more information:
Living Room & Loft & Gas Fireplace
Living Room View to Loft
Kitchen & Breakfast Nook — Dining for 4
Stairway to Private King Master Suite
King Master — View 2
Master Bath — Steam Shower
Queen First Floor Bedroom View 2
Queen Master 3/4 Bath — Second View
3/4 Bath First Floor
Entryway View 2
Private Backyard with Cafe Table
Plenty of storage for bikes & strollers
Living Room with Gas Fireplace
Dining for Six
King Master Suite with His/Her Vanity/Toilet
Master Bath — His & Her Toilets and Vanities
Queen First Floor Bedroom
Queen Master 3/4 Bath
Cozy Loft Queen Bedroom with Skylight!
North side entrance
Fenced in Backyard
Parking for two vehicles — doggie not included!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013