Executive Condo Professionally Decorated Best Location/ Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Gaslamp Quarter condo description
Chic European High Rise
Panoramic Views: Petco Park, San Diego Bay, Gaslamp, Convention CTR
Furnished with Designer Italian Furniture
Appointed with Luxury Linens & Furnishings
Kitchen is Appointed with all Appliances
Sony HD 46' Flat Panel KBR with Ipod Application Capability
2bed/1bath downtown San Diego condo
Mattress Sizes & Quality: King: Tempurpedic Queen: Tempurpedic
At Alta in the Gaslamp District New in 2007
800 square feet (250 Sq Ft Balcony)
Furnished Balcony with Private Barbecue
1 Parking Spaces Available
Spacious Center Unit
Floor to ceiling windows with Expansive Amazing Views
Slate flooring in Bathroom
Stone counters in kitchen and baths
Amenities: pool, spa, fitness center, club room w/kitchen-home theatre-and pool table
Gated, Private Adult Community
In the center of San Diego
This beautiful home is a second for the owners. It is rented to executives, baseball fans. We have age restrictions, parents with supervised children required. We do not rent to spring breakers, or par-tiers.
Keywords: Gaslamp Quarter, Marina District, Convention Center, Petco Park, Baseball, Padres, Walking, Views, beach, san diego, fun, san diego zoo, balboa, theater, parking
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Not Suitable For Children
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Interior finishes by the award-winning designer Mitchell Freeland, Dramatic volume ceilings, Designer lighting fixtures throughout, European style decor light switches, Full-size stacked washer and dryer, Individual heat pumps for cooling and heating, Central hot water boiler, Hardwood flooring throughout entry, kitchen, living and dining areas, European-stlye cabinets with chrome pulls and hinges, Frosted glass overhead cabinet doors, Double stainless steel sink with pull out faucet spray, In-sink waste disposal, Stainless steel electric range, Self-cleaning electric oven, Under-counterwine chiller, Built-In microwave/hood fan, Stainless steel dishwasher, Stainless steel; refrigerator, Contemporary down lighting, Cascading stone countertops with frosted glass backsplash, Ceramic and stone tile bath and shower surrounded with glass mosaic tile inlays, European-style bathroom accessories, Professional onsite property management, Electronic access entry with intercom, Video camera survey...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Monthly Preferred, Selective Executives Only (one renter per month) Gaslamp Quarter Heart of Downtown Eating Establishments 300 Sea Port Village 4 Blocks Views of Convention Center 3 Blocks Views of Petco Park Home of Padres 2 Blocks Balboa Park: San Diego Zoo, Arts District, Recreation Park Trolley Stop 3 Blocks Beaches: Ferry Ride to Coronado Rated #2 in San Diego Only: (30 Minutes to Beaches with a Ferry Ride or Drive in 15 Minutes) Borders BookStore 2 Stories 1 Block Away 18 Theaters 2 Blocks Away Horton Plaza Nordstrom 3 Blocks Away Airport 5 Minute Cab Ride Train or Trolley to Mexico (20 Minutes)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$2000-$5000/Month. Better Rates Off Season. We rent to executives only--one lessor per month The property is NEW and immaculate, maintained exceptionally.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
About the owner: My brother purchased in the Alta building and we followed. After months and months of looking we agreed that the Alta building, and location are tops downtown. We spend allot of time away from family so we created a haven for us to get away from the cold.
Why the Owner Chose Gaslamp Quarter:
The Padres, and Chargers are who we follow. We have season tickets to the Padres, and share two seats at Qualcomm for the Chargers. We like to bike, shop, eat out, and we love entertainment. We have season tickets for the Padres and the Old Globe. We can get to any and all locations on bikes. This location is the best for walking and biking. Just recently went to the auto show, and the convention center, convention center is three blocks away from ALTA. Petco park is two blocks.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We are active and use the amenity floor every other day. The pool is heated and the spa is always working, and immaculate. The workout room is fantastic and clean. We are clean, and neat freaks.
- Primary: (801) 201-4362
- Secondary: (801) 201-8228 (Utah, USA)
Links to more information:
Extraordinary Views of San Diego, Bay, & Coronado Bridge.
Custom Oil of Catalina Island. Ralph Lauren Leather Sofa Seating.
View of Convention Center & Gaslamp Quarter. Unobstructed Views.
Master Suite Padded Leather King Size Tempurpedic Mattress 36" Flat Screen VIEW
Custom Numbered Sculpture. Cultured Stone Work.
Huge Floor to Ceiling Glass Master Suite with Open Views.
Slate Stone Work Flooring in Bathroom.
Views into Petco Park from covered Balcony.
Chic Well Appointed Kitchen Built In Appliances Drawer Dishwasher.
Chic Euro Kitchen. Completely Stocked.
Reflective Glass Tile.
Amazing Views from all Angles.
Solid Cherry. Tempurpedic Queen Size.
Large solid glass door to covered patio.
Gas Grill on Balcony.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 23, 2013