First Floor Convenience in Chelsea!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chelsea apartment description
The street level apartment on 22nd Street in the heart of Chelsea has just been completely renovated. Once inside your private entrance, you'll find the nicely-appointed kitchen and bathroom - all new - along with wireless internet access and flat-panel cable TV.
This studio offers a queen size bed as well as a full-size, flat-folding sofa bed. The sleeping areas are separated by a double-glazed sliding glass door.
Cable TV and internet wifi. Air conditioned, no smoking.
A great solution for parents traveling with one or two children, or friends traveling together needing separate beds. No minimum stay. $200-300 per night.
Credit card required for reservation; 10% non-refundable deposit charged at time of reservation and applied to total charges. Payment in full of balance at check-in, may be made in cash if you prefer.
PLEASE USE EMAIL OPTION when requesting information or booking. Use phone option ONLY for short-notice requests (arriving within 48 hours.) THANKS!
We've changed our name! Click on the link to visit us at our new website, for A Place In New York vacation apartments.
- On floor 1
- 500 sq. ft.
- 6 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- The nearest airport is New York LaGuardia Airport (Airport Code: LGA), a distance of about 7.1 miles from the hotel. Check in time is at 3 PM and check out time is 12 AM. Call ahead in case there are any changes, or if you need late check-out. There are several family restaurants close to the hotel, including Alonso's Steakhouse, Tea & Coffee House and Chen Express Kitchen. Select the above Restaurants tab for a more complete list of New York City restaurants in the area and their distances from Chelsea West 22nd Street Apartments New York City. Guests may wish to visit nearby New York City Museums and/or Arenas within a short drive from this Vacation Rentals, including the Madison Square Garden, Museum at FIT and Rubin Museum of Art. Select the Tots and Travel Attractions tab above for a more complete list of nearby New York City attractions and their distances from Che...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Tourist Attractions
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- There are several family restaurants close to the hotel, including Alonso's Steakhouse, Big Cup Tea & Coffee House and Chen Express Kitchen. Select the above Restaurants tab for a more complete list of New York City restaurants in the area and their distances from Chelsea West 22nd Street Apartments New York City. Guests may wish to visit nearby New York City Museums and/or Arenas within a short drive from this hotel, including the Madison Square Garden, Museum at FIT and Rubin Museum of Art. Select the Tots and Travel Attractions tab above for a more complete list of nearby New York City attractions and their distances from Chelsea West 22nd Street Apartments New York City. Family Features A kitchenette comes with certain rooms for familes with young children that need the conveniences of home. Rooms can be booked with a kitchen which is especially convenient for families travelling with a baby or young children. Need to heat up your kids food or warm your baby's milk bottle? In room microwaves are available in some of the hotel rooms. Overall, Tots and Travel has found Chelsea West 22nd Street Apartments New York City ranks high on our family/kid friendly scale. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Give it a try and your will love it!
Give it a try and your will love it!
I am from West Village (Bank St.) Manhattan New York, born and raised on that beautiful island THE BIG APPLE. I now live in Florida in the Pensacola area, but I visit my Manhattan as often as I am able. I recommend and encourage anyone that can visit New York City to make time to visit Manhattan, you will not be sorry. I have family still living there, so I consider the island still as my home. And stay with the A place in New York is just great the apartment on 22nd Street is amazing great size cozy! Private entrance and close to all the amenities the Chelsea offer. And the guys at the restaurant are very friendly they always want to help you with everything they are just great hi Victor and the housekeeper Iwon is very sweet. Give it a try and your will love it!
- Guest alfredofl (Florida)
- Date of stay 05/04/09
- Review Submitted 05/21/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
$200 - 300 /night (No minimum stay). ASK ABOUT SPECIAL OFFERS FOR SELECT DATES! Credit Card required for Reservation. 10% deposit charged at time of reservation. 10% deposit forfeited with cancellation. Cancellation less than seven (7) days in advance will be charged 50% of rate for days that cannot be resold.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: LaGuardia Airport (Airport Code: LGA), at 7.1 Miles
About the owner: Im in Business for 20 years in New York City
Why the Owner Chose Chelsea:
Is the best location in Manhattan for tourist and traveller
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
262 West 22nd Street offers apartments filled with details befitting its Manhattan location. Chelsea rental hunters may find their search at an end with these Manhattan apartments. For those seeking Pre-war Walkup apartments, 262 West 22nd Street may suit them. 262 West 22nd Street at Seventh Avenue/Eighth Avenue is an opportunity for those looking for a new home. 262 West 22nd Street offers 6 floors and 25 apartments. 262 West 22nd Street in Manhattan’s Chelsea offers the best location for the tourist
- Primary: (646) 400-3404 (New York, USA)
- Secondary: +1 9178805224
Links to more information:
The ground floor apartment has a private entrance from street ...
Including a flat-folding sofa bed.
... with step-in shower.
... in the heart of Chelsea.
And features 2 divided sleeping zones ...
New modern bath ...
Complete kitchen lets you be at home.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 25, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.