Luxurious Gulf Front 8th Floor Corner Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Sunset condo description
Beautiful completely modernized 8th floor corner condominium. Ideal for comfortable family living and superb for entertaining in this professionally and stylishly decorated tropical paradise with 1200 SF of 18' square ceramic tile throughout.
Extraordinary white, sandy, and safe beach. Sun filled days and romantic sunsets will be enjoyed from your private screened lanai with ceiling fan and electrically operated shutters. Expansive views of the beach with western and northern exposures make these unobstructed vistas breathtaking.
Private secured heated near Olympic pool nestled in the palms where you can relax on comfortable lounge chairs overlooking the most beautiful beach on Estero Island.
State of the art security system makes your dream vacation worry free.
Come visit and I am sure you will want to stay!
TWO WEEKS MINIMUM RENTAL
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Two fast elevators
- On floor 8
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Fully equipped completely modernized with smooth top electric range and oven, stainless steel double sink, disposal, granite counter tops, oversize breakfast bar, dishwasher, microwave oven, cooking untensils, coffee maker, lazy susan storage, new cabinets, ample sized pantry, tray ceiling with indirect lighting, ceiling fan and can lighting, lots of glasses, dishware and cutlery....moreless
Adjacent dining area with round glass top table, 4 padded chairs- 2 with arms, breakfast bar with granite countertop, 4 comfortable captain chairs, secretary desk, Bose radio, board games and books...moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Covered Parking:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Dining room has a glass topped round table with upholsered arm chairs and a panoramic view through plantation shuttered sliding glass window protected by an electrically operated storm shutter. Guest bedroom features new twin beds. Spacious walk-in closet with additional double dresser storage, cable access for TV, plantation shutters covering a sliding glass window protected by an electrically operated storm shutter. Guest bath features marble topped vanity and a frameless sliding glass shower. Owner's suite features computer desk with copy machine, dedicated cable line for computer and fax, generous walk-in closet, ample double dresser storage plus remote controled TV, remote controled ceiling fan, plantation shutters covering the door and sliding glass window that is protected by electrically operated storm shutters, access to the spacious lanai and on suite completely remodeled bath with ceramic tiled his & hers shower, frameless glass door, granite top sink...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Wireless Internet:
- Free Long Distance:
Pool & Spa
Lanai / Gazebo:
Screened lanai protected by two electrically operated storm shutters. The lanai is accessible from the great room or from the owner's suite. It has an overhead ceiling fan and light, a table and chairs....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Water View
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Duty Free Shops
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Pirate cruises, Casino boats, Charter fishing boats, Pontoon and fishing boat rentals, Sunset cruises, Back bay charters, Sailing school at the Pink Shell Resort on the North end of the Island, Nature preserves, Major league baseball Spring training (Twins and Red Sox), Minor league baseball (Miracles), Naples Philharmonic Orchestra, The Naples Art Museum. Eighteen hole challanging executive public golf course at Bay Beach withing walking distance, great shelling, ideal beach for walking or biking, Many waterfront restaurants and beach bars with local entertainment. Bike rentals nearby. Fully stocked public library a short trolly ride away. Take a short ride to Fort Myers to visit the Edison & Ford Winter Estates or the Florida live Rep Theater or the Barbara Mann Performing Arts theater by Edison College. Maybe a drive down to Everglades City to take in an airboat tour seeing alligators up close. Don't miss the Naples Zoo or the Key West Express - a 3.5 hour trip in a jet powered boat...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Our VacationGuest comment entered by owner
I am the original owner of this property. I bought it pre construction in 1978 and began using it for short term vacations in 1979. It has been used only by family members and guests until recently when I completely renovated it. I remolded both bathrooms and kitchen. Installed ceramic tile floors throughout the condo. Changed light fixtures appliances and furniture. Installed electrically operated hurricane shutters and plantation shutters throughout. Added granite countertops in one bathroom and the kitchen and marble countertop in the other bathroom. I think it is the best corner condo in Sunset. I hope you will agree.
- Guest Jim Mockler
- Date of stay 03/06/10
- Review Submitted 08/22/08
Off Season .. May 01-Oct 31 .. $2270/two weeks=$162.14/nt Season ...... Jan 01-Apr 30 .. $3300/two weeks=$235.71/nt Mid Season .. Nov 01-Dec 31 .. $3000/two weeks=$214.28/nt Add 11% Florida sales tax and $300 Refundable security deposit. Minimum two week rental Saturday-Saturday. Rates include all utilities. Cleaning fee $85 and $25 booking fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Regional Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 41 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Outrigger Tiki Bar & Charlies Boathouse Resturant at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Fort Myers Beach Golf Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Outrigger Resort & Charlies Boathouse Resturant at 0.01 Miles
Year Purchased: 1978
About the owner: Geraldine and Jim have enjoyed our condo for many years. Now we let our 6 children and their spouses, 7 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren take advantage of the condo. We love the area so much we have moved into a retirement community in Fort Myers but we visit Sunset often to relax on the lovely beach. Whenever we can we enjoy fishing and cruising the waters around Estero Island in our Ranger Tug boat.
Why the Owner Chose Sunset:
We were introduced to the area so many years ago and decided to put a downpayment on this property during its preconstruction. We intended to sell it when the building was completed. However, before it was finished we were transferred to Europe so we decided to keep it as a place that our daughters could retreat to in the event that they need a place to go. Well the rest is history. We would eventually use it for short vacations and started to rent it. When we retired in 1993 we became snowbirds and really found it to be the place we wanted be more than snowy Ohio.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our condo offered us a place to relax. It is far from the noisy congested North end of Fort Myers Beach. We enjoy the quiet serenity. The Gulf and the beach is so perfect. The beach sand is like sugar. Great for walking or biking. The water is so safe for children and adults alike. And the area offers so many fun things to do. This is the prefect family vacation spot.
- Primary: (440) 915-4774 (Ohio, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome home to your vacation Sunset by the sea
View from lania toward dining area Note sleep sofa, remote control overhead fan
View from owner's bedroom
Guest bedroom with single beds, dresser with tv/dvr. Notice plantation shutters.
Onsite barbecue propane gas grills.
Expansive views of the Gulf and beach looking North toward Sanibel Island.
Relax while watching your flat screen TV with Gulf breezes surrounding you
Another day in paradise. Enjoy picnics at Sunset's tiki huts overlooking Gulf
Master bedroom with desk, printer, TV, king size bed and door leading to lanai
Owner's Bath, notice ceramic tiled shower with sliding frameless glass doors
Dining Room, notice undercounter cabinets & unobstructive view from kitchen
Near Olympic Size Heated Swimming Pool with a view of the Gulf of Mexico
East view of Estero Bay and Multiscreen Movie Theater offering movies with meals
Relax in comfort! Read a book! Enjoy the view!
It doesn't get any better than this. Thanks for viewing your next vacation.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013