Wild Dunes Beach Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Twin Oaks cottage description
Wild Dunes, is a world class resort featuring golf, tennis, swimming, and a fitness center on site. It also features a children's camp for students during the summer.
Our cottage is centrally located in the resort. It is just a block away from swimming, golf, and tennis. The cottage is two blocks away from a private beach.
Shopping is available in historic Charleston. Charleston is full of many tourist sites such as battle ships, museums, plantations, gardens, and has many fine dining as well as casual dining sites.
Keywords: Beach Cottage
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (3)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Outlet Shopping
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wild Dunes is a world class resort featuring golf, tennis, pools, bike paths, as well as, 2 miles of private beach. It is a gated community that is approximately 20 minutes from historic Charleston, SC. Casual dining is available in the resort, as well as, surrounding restaurants on the island, and nearby Sullivans Island, Mt. Pleasant, and downtown Charleston. Evening entertainment is available in the resort in the summer season and on the island. Year round entertainment is available in Mt. Pleasant, and downtown Charleston featuring plays, concerts, local bands, jazz, etc. Charleston is a popular historic city, voted in the top ten in Southern Living, with many tourists attractions including plantations, museums, walking and carriage tours, boating, art festivals (like Spoleto) The Hunley and Yorktown, and a minor league baseball team just to mention a few. Come enjoy the beautiful Low Country full of history and beautiful beaches. Other Activities: spa...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 4
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Payment in advance in check.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$500 deposit required to hold reservations.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (843) 881-4254 (South Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: (843 )693-9216 (South Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of our house in Wild Dunes
Two miles of private pristene beach. One of the most beautiful on East Coast
Entrance to Wild Dunes
Children's playground down the street from our house
1st guest bedroom
Grand Pavilion overlooking private beach
View of one of the two world class colf courses in Wild Dunes.
Board Walk on Grand Pavilion with Ice Cream Shop and shop for beach
Lap pool just down the street from our house
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 14, 2013