Read the Reviews, Huge Lp 3BR/3 Full Bath, Kink/Queen Bunks, End Unit, Amazing
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Las Palomas Resort condo description
• Located in the highly upgraded phase 2, Cortez building, unit # I-507 not too low, not too high, just perfect & over 3000 sq. ft. including the wrap around patio
• We guarantee to give you the lowest approved rates at Las Palomas
• Our condo was toured by AAA representatives and Las Palomas management and both stated seeing this unit was a deciding factor in awarding the 4 Diamond Rating to the resort
• PASSPORTS or PASSPORT Cards ARE REQUIRED For Anyone over 15 years of age
• A 50' wall mounted Plasma TV in the Family Room on a tilt and swivel bracket for viewing from any direction including the patio, Bose sound system, iPod playing/docking/charging station & DVD player
• All bedrooms offer 32' wall mounted plasmas & iPod stations
• High Speed Internet, Laptop Computer (yes, we include one),free Wi-Fi for your own laptop and digital WALL SAFE
• 2 master suites...one with an ocean view & one with a kitchenette right in your room (mini fridge, microwave, sink, cabinets, and separate entrance)
• The 3rd bedroom has a custom made bunk bed with a king-size lower bed & a queen size upper bed
• There is additional guest sleeping on the over-sized sectional with a 52” square ottoman to maximize your sleeping arrangements
• HUGE Private Wrap Around Balcony, almost 700 sq.ft. plus a private balcony off the front master suite
• If this one doesn't work for you, we also offer a 5th floor 1 bedroom condo (just 2 doors down) and a GROUND floor 2 bedroom condo. All in phase 2 (take your pick from our selection of a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom condo). Have a large group? Give us a call. All three can sleep a total of 18
Las Palomas Resort:
• Situated in the Sandy Beach resort area of Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point), Sonora, Mexico, Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is a vacation destination set against the Sea of Cortez, a 3 ½ to 4 hour drive (212 miles) from Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona, and 677 miles from San Diego, California. ***Las Palomas is the first resort in Rocky Point to earn the AAA 4 Diamond award. Only 3% of the 32,000 AAA rated hotels enjoy this rating
• Las Palomas is the largest master planned resort community in all of Puerto Peñasco, which means it offers more amenities to you than at other resorts. It offers a Jack Nicholas Golf Course, Palapas on the Beach, Beach Volleyball, Water Slides & Kiddy Pools, Negative-Edge Pools, Jacuzzi's, Swim-Up Bars, Lazy Rivers w/Rafts Included, High-End Lounge Chairs with optional Face Shields, Pool-Side Eateries, Upscale Restaurants, Sports Bar, onsite Spa, Fitness Center, Convention Halls, and MUCH, MUCH, more. Restaurants include: La Maria Bistro, Citron, & Pool-Side Eateries.
• Remember, Las Palomas is a Seaside Golf Community, so BRING YOUR CLUBS. Our condos include a Resident Golf Membership, which allows our guests to pre-book tee times 30 days in advance and receive a discounted rate off the regular rates. Club rental is also available. Current rate for 18 holes and a cart with our membership is only $35.
NOTE: OUR RENTAL MANAGEMENT COMPANY REQUIRES THE PERSON WHO CHECKS-IN TO BE AGE 25 OR OLDER. THIS PERSON MUST ALSO STAY FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR VISIT. This is a non-smoking unit and there are no pets allowed. If you are interested in booking, we will send you a detailed E-mail addressing each and every concern you may have along with additional links for your convenience and clear directions for booking.
Being Quoted A Lower Rate From Another Owner:
WARNING, NEW RULES EFFECTIVE 7/1/2012: All rentals at Las Palomas MUST go through the official rental pool. Although each unit is individually owned, Las Palomas controls the rates. If another owner is stating that they will send your keys, book you as an owner, guest of owner, or offering rates less than we are quoting, you will be renting illegally. Security at the main gate and front desk has been instructed to deny entry. The unit you may be renting under the table will have restricted services which may include no phone, cable, maid service, no pool and common area access, and other features you would expect. You can also be assured that the quality of the illegal unit, it’s furnishings, accessories, bedding, electronics, etc. will not have met Las Palomas minimum standards for the resort approved and managed rental pool. It’s supposed to be a vacation, not a nightmare. Only rent through a legitimate owner that is following the rules.
Keywords: Rocky Point, Mexico, Condo, Ocean Views, Resort, Golf Resort, Beachfront, Mexico, Condo, Las Palomas, Sandy Beach, Luxury Condo, Water Sports
- On floor 5
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (3) Top-of-the line Pillow Top mattresses in each room!, Queen size Beds (1) Top-of-the line pillow top mattress in the upper bunk of bedroom 3!, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) HUGE Sectional couch provides a sleeping area which is larger than a king-size bed when you place the 52' ottoman next to the couch! This sectional is made of quality material & is EXTRA comfy!, Bunk Beds (1) Custom King on bottom, Queen on top....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Fully loaded kitchen with all appliances and gadgets included: Range Oven/Stove, Refrigerator w/ Ice-Maker with purified water, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Pot, Blender, Toaster, Can Openers, Wine Openers, etc. Everything you need to cook & bake...plus more! You will not be disappointed!...moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Covered Parking:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Championship 18-Hole Golf Course plus our units have a 'Resident Golf Membership' which allows you to book a tee time 30 days in advance & get FANTASTIC rates on golf: only $35 + tax for 18 holes!!! Plus the resort offers 24/7 guard gated security, Negative-Edge Pool, Swim-Up Bar, Water Slide, Kiddy Pools, Lazy River, Jacuzzi's, Fitness Center, Restaurants, Casual Eateries that are pool-side, Beach Palapas, Beach Volleyball, Room Service, and Much More....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Video Library:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Computer Available:
- Wireless Internet:
- Broadband Access:
Pool & Spa
(4) Las Palomas includes the best pools and water features of any resort including: Lazy Rivers with Rafts Included, Kiddy Pools, Water Slide, Gorgeous Negative-Edge Pools, Swim-Up Bars, Fountains, Deep and Shallow Pools, and much more! Heated in the cooler months....moreless
- Heated Pool
Our condo offers a private balcony off the front master suite plus a HUGE 700 sq.ft. wrap around balcony extending from the waterfront master suite to the family room! All balconies offer cushioned patio furniture....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
What a view from the wrap around patio! You are on the 5th floor, end unit closest to the beach overlooking the ocean and the resort. Stunning Views that are not obstructed by any other resorts...You are Beachfront!...moreless
- Ocean View:
- Water View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This condo is PERFECT!! I was impressed with the amenities and how well kept this condo is. The only negative thing about our trip was the weather, it was very windy and cloudy for most of our stay. I definitely recommend this condo and Las Palomas in general. This is our second trip to Las Palomas and we love it!! Looking forward to book our next trip. Great place for the family as well, we brought our kids last summer and they loved it. They still mention how much fun they had in the lazy river and the beach.
- Guest Victor R.
- Date of stay 02/27/14
- Review Submitted 03/05/14
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Had a wonderful time and the prices at the pool were reasonable.
- Guest Sheila
- Date of stay 12/30/13
- Review Submitted 01/05/14
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers.
SIMPLY THE BEST
SIMPLY THE BEST
Wonderful time! This property is perfect! We were checked in through the gate, checked in at the desk, and were treated with absolute care and respect by the entire staff at this resort. We were treated as if we had reserved directly through the "tourist" booking. The condo is high enough that you can see a long way, but not so high that you feel removed from the activity on the ground. We had our boat with us, and were directed as to where we could park the boat and ushered from there into our parking garage. Nothing was disturbed the entire time we had our boat and truck in the garages. I felt very secure. We had our kids with us and we were not worried at all! Great time!
- Guest Kimberly S. (Tularosa, NM)
- Date of stay 10/23/13
- Review Submitted 10/31/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, age 55+.
Owner response: That's great and expected news. Glad you enjoyed the resort and our condo. Many of our guest feel the wrap around patio of almost 700 sq ft highlights the condo. Hope to hear from you again.
Fall Break - 2013
Fall Break - 2013
We arrived Friday afternoon and check-in was fairly painless with the resort staff. The condo was great. We had original had two couples and three children scheduled for the trip, but one of the couples had to back out at the last minute. It was more space than we needed, but worked out great. The three bedrooms were spacious and well appointed. The views of the ocean are wonderful. Access to the beach and pool were easy. I have stayed in Las Palomas on a couple of other occasions and this unit was in great shape. Would like to see the IPod docks updated to the new jacks, but otherwise not complaints... I am sure we will stay here again. High Marks!
- Guest GW (Carefree, Arizona)
- Date of stay 09/27/13
- Review Submitted 10/09/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, adventure seekers, age 55+.
A group of seven strong decided to make the trek down to Puerto Penasco and stay at the Las Palomas Resort for five nights. We stayed on the fifth floor and had a pretty amazing view at the Sea of Cortez. The room, itself had some nice amenities. The safe was one of the more crucial features for us as we were able to keep our wallets, phones, passports in there when needed. The bedrooms were nice, in our particular room we were on the corner so we had some nice wraparound patio space as well. We had a great time jet skiing, in the various pools, enjoyed happy hour, hit up "Wrecked at the Reef" which is a fun place for nightlife, just up the way. Now for the not-so-great parts of the trip. Our refrigerator wasn't working upon arrival. Of course we didn't know that until the first evening when nothing was cold. After about a day's time and multiple visits from maintenance they did get it fixed. The hot water wasn't working the first morning. I called and they said they would be up to fix it. Four hours later, the girl on the phone asked me if the previous employee told us about a light switch in the laundry room that controls the hot water heater. Seems like something guests should know at least upon arrival, if not before hand. Also, we noticed dripping water from the vents because of condensation by the kitchen. The arcadia door to the main balcony had a piece of tape keeping it in place with the other sliding piece that apparently was struggling to stay on track. The wicker ottoman on the balcony had a hole, literally through it, almost like someone had punched it or something. Also, we had an exciting elevator ride. One trip, the button wouldn't light up when my buddy was hitting it. Then it wouldn't open so we could get back out. Then, literally the lights went out in the elevator for... probably 10 seconds (feeling much longer of course). Then they came back on and we were able to get out. Our group was pretty relaxed, obviously not pressed for time, which I think helped combat some of the issues mentioned above. The staff was nice and appeared to be pretty challenged by a lot of issues. I would go back again. If you're looking for a true "resort", I imagine a lot would be disappointed. That said, we had a fun time, lots of good memories and for the amount of money you pay, its a nice alternative to Cancun.
- Guest Desert Dog (Phoenix)
- Date of stay 07/16/13
- Review Submitted 08/06/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Thanks for the feedback. To date out of 49 reviews this is the only 3 star review we have seen. We did get 4 at 4 stars, but 44 at 5 stars. Yes the resort is very busy and I'm sure has some issues at 100% occupancy but I'm glad my follow up as the owner, condo features, bedding, safes, and all items related to this condo met your expectations. I have passed on the maintenance items to the resort.
Great Condo, Great Owner
Great Condo, Great Owner
We decided to go to Rocky Point at literally the last minute. I think we initially contacted Ben 24 hrs within our arrival time. Despite the fact that it was last minute, he was very professional. He answered all our questions very quickly and helped us insure our trip was a success. And boy was it a success, the condo is amazing. It is spacious and in a great spot. The views are amazing. The beds super comfortable. The appliances work, especially the air conditioning which is needed in early July. The resort pools are amazing. We spent all of our time there and ventured to the beach now and then. I can't speak to the restaurants at the resort, because we drove into town and brought dinners back to the condo. Why pay for restaurants with a view, when nothing can beat our own view from the condo? The kitchen is well equipped with everything you need, except for perhaps trash bags. We luckily had our own, but I'm sure there were some lurking somewhere. Overall, I'd definitely go back to Rocky Point again and you can bet we'll be renting this condo again.
- Guest Tom O. (Queen Creek, AZ)
- Date of stay 07/03/13
- Review Submitted 07/08/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, age 55+.
Great unit. We really enjoyed our time there.
- Guest Tnash (Henderson, NV)
- Date of stay 06/07/13
- Review Submitted 06/19/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children.
Amazing... worth the price!!!
Amazing... worth the price!!!
Overall, we loved the room! We had 7 people total and we all slept comfortably. The room was very clean and nicely set up. I would highly recommend staying in this room. We were there for a wedding and were able to view others rooms and our room was by far the most beautiful and spacious. Also, the view was exacly how the pictures depicted and the walk to the beach was super easy and fast! We hope to come back soon and stay in this exact room again.
- Guest ADeines (Glendale, AZ)
- Date of stay 05/09/13
- Review Submitted 05/29/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, age 55+.
Aamazing Condo at an Special Property
Aamazing Condo at an Special Property
We had another great time and this condo was perfect. We love Las Palomas. We recommend it to everyone we know. We also golfed a couple times. Great course at an amazing price.
- Guest Lisa K. (Phoenix)
- Date of stay 05/16/13
- Review Submitted 05/21/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, age 55+.
Owner response: We have so many returning guests for all our condos at LP. Glad you enjoyed the stay once again. Yes, with our top of the line resident golf membership you can almost golf for nothing.
Spring break fun!!
Spring break fun!!
We had a great time in Mexico and our stay at Las Paloma's was the high light! We loved our condo and couldn't have asked for more. The beds were very comfortable. To pool area was the cleanest pool area we have ever experienced and the staff was very friendly!! Thank you for such a wonderful experience!
- Guest Amy (Arizona)
- Date of stay 03/21/13
- Review Submitted 03/31/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Nov 30, 2014
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Guests can no longer book directly through LP and receive the approved discounted Owner Rates. LP will charge 50% of the total amount at the time of booking and the remaining 50% 10 days prior to check in. Cancellation fee is $150 if canceling more than 10 days prior to check in and the full amount after that.
- Tax Rate 7.9%
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We take great pride in our luxury vacation condos and guarantee to give you the best prices at Las Palomas. We treat this as a business and personally visit our units at least 1 time per month. During those trips we maintenance our own properties and make improvements on each and every visit. We offer many high end custom features that most units do not offer and continue to receive extremely positive feedback from every guests about the details and over the top amenities that we offer. Come see for yourself.
Why the Owner Chose Las Palomas Resort:
We have been vacationing in Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point) for many years. We have stayed in most of the resorts in the area. We fell in love with Las Palomas & all of the amenities they offer. There is really no need to ever leave the resort! They have several pools, Jacuzzis, swim up pool bars, pool side eateries, 4 star restaurants, spa services, work out facility, convention/meeting center, wedding packages, banana boat rides, para-sailing, jet ski rentals, you name it....
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
24 hour security, ATM just outside the gates, on-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, (our units also offer a full resident golf membership that allows our guest/renters discounted rates and preferred tee times), daily maid services, plasma TV's, DVD players, Bose sound system,laptop computer (yes, it’s included in your unit) Wireless high speed internet, (bring your own laptop for use throughout the condo), custom electronic wall safe, upgraded appliances, upgraded pillow-top mattresses, highly upgraded decor & all the conveniences of home.
- Primary: (480) 329-6309 (Arizona, USA) Please text to 480-329-6309 for immediate response
- Secondary: Toll Free (888) 324-7052 ext. 555
Oversized EXTRA comfy sectional which also offers larger than King sleeping area
Large Dining table with seating for 6 plus 4 addtional bar stools in kitchen!
Laptop computer included, or bring your own for use with wireless Internet!!
Kitchenette in front master, mini fridge, microwave, sink, & more!
Each bedroom offers a wall mounted 32" plasma TV & iPod station!
Wall Safe for all of your valuables...right in your room!! Exclusive Feature!
Fantastic ocean & pool views right from your private balcony!
Check out the floorplan!
Spacious Gourmet Kitchen loaded with all the comforts of home & more!
50' Wall Mounted Plasma TV with Bose sound system & iPod station!
Front Master Suite with a kitchenette and private balcony!
Ocean Front Master suite, with walk-in closet, separate jetted tub & shower!
Custom Bunk beds with a king on bottom & queen on top to maximize sleeping area
HUGE private balcony with cushioned furniture; couches, chairs, ottoman, & table
Golf discounts & 30 day advanced tee times with this condo!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 14, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
(480) 329-6309 (Arizona, USA)
Please text to 480-329-6309 for immediate response
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.