Now Taking Reservations for the 2014 Season
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
North Wildwood house description
This stunning single home is close to the ocean (directly across the street), with no allowed building on the beach to block your view. Watch the gorgeous sunrise over the ocean from one of two large decks, and enjoy the soothing and cooling ocean breezes. The house is located at the very northern tip of North Wildwood in the historic Anglesea section, across from Hereford's Inlet and Stone Harbor. It is near Ocean Drive, at the corner of Virginia Avenue and Anglesea Drive. This corner is quiet and private with low traffic volume.
The home is over 4000 square feet and offers panoramic views of the Ocean, inlet and Champagne island. Beautifuly furnished and fully equipped for your vacation pleasure.
* Huge Master Suite with fireplace, front and side decks, water
front views, and cathedral ceilings.
* Large master bath with granite floors, his/hers vanities, extra
large Jacuzzi tub, large glass enclosed shower.
* Game room with pool table and large TV with DVD.
* Large decks off dining area, living room, and master bedroom.
* Fireplace in living room.
* Spacious living room with lots of seating, and TV.
* Well-appointed kitchen with with Granite counters and tile floors,
* Wet Bar
* Hardwood and Tile flooring throughout.
* 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
* Sleeps up to 14 people.
* Multi zone central air and heat.
* Outdoor Shower and fenced in yard.
* Large two car garage.
* Fronted Dunes and Sone Bulkhead on Hereford's Inlet.
* Short walk to North Wildwood Beach.
* Short distance to dining, entertainment, shopping, and boardwalk.
* Quiet, safe, residential location.
How close is this house to the swimming beach?
Though the water in front of the home is beautifully clear, you cannot swim there due to the rocks and sea wall. The sea wall is great for walking, sun bathing, or just watching boats go by. The actual closest beach with beautiful white sand is about 4 blocks if you walk along the sea wall. There is free parking at the beach, and a large metered parking lots as well should you wish to drive. The beaches are free, and there are public restrooms and restaurants nearby.
* Large game room with tile floor. Furnishings include a sectional
sofa with 2 recliners, a full sleep sofa, pool table, TV with
cable & CD player.
* Full Bath
* 2 car Garage with inside access.
* 2 Entry doorways
* Tiled Hallway
* Outdoor shower, fenced yard, driveways for 2 cars.
* Living room with Gas fireplace, TV with cable, plenty of seating.
* Dining room area.
* Wrap around deck with table. chairs, and gas grill
* Kitchen with extended seating, large refrigerator/freezer,
microwave, dishwasher, self-cleaning oven, range, double sinks,
garbage disposal, granite counter tops, wet bar, breakfast bar.
* Powder room
* 2 bedrooms. One bedroom with two twin beds and one with a queen\
and twin bed.
* Full bath shared between 2 bedrooms with large granite counter
top, and large shower. No need to even enter hallway.
* Huge Master bedroom with King size bed, gas fireplace, seating
area, TV with cable,
* Huge master bath with oversized Jacuzzi tub, two his/hers
vanities, granite flooring and counter tops, large enclosed shower
walk in closet, and huge side and front deck overlooking the
* Two additional bedrooms each with two queen size beds.
* Full additional bath.
* Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Keywords: Single Family, Absolutely NO rentals to anyone under 25.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 12-14
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Covered Parking:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Ocean Fishing from seawall/pier.
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Beach View
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beaches, boardwalk, arcades, amusement piers, crabbing, zoo
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful Home in Anglesea
Beautiful Home in Anglesea
This property is an incredibly spacious home with breathtaking views! Grab your family and gather ‘round the kitchen table! Location of the home is perfect…park your car and walk to many nearby attractions, including the sea wall which is directly across the street! The kitchen is fully stocked, the master suite is “to die for,” and the renovations look outstanding! You won’t be disappointed! I cannot wait to stay in this home again!
- Guest Michelle (Bristol, PA)
- Date of stay 05/24/13
- Review Submitted 06/05/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you very much for your kind words. I am happy that you had a wonderful weekend and I look forward to having you back next year.
The property was perfect for our girls weekend!! With the open second floor and huge kitchen it made it easy for all of us to hang out in the same area. The property was in walking distance to all the North Wildwood resturants and bars which was a bonus for our group. At the end of the block was an entrance to the sea wall which we used frequently to head to the beach or just for a stroll! The house itself was very clean an organized with all the ammentities of home including flat screens in every room! The owners were extremely easy to work with and made the rental process effortless. I am considering bringing my family for a week next summer and will always keep it in mind for off season weekend getaways!!
- Guest Brenna (Springfield, PA)
- Date of stay 04/26/13
- Review Submitted 05/01/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing.
We had a group of 10 down for my wife's 40th Birthday and we had a great time at the house. Overall, the size of the house was great. The floors, kitchens, and decks sere all high quality. We had a lot of fun playing pool and just relaxing. If I were to have any negative comments it would be that some of the detail pieces like the blinds, the lights and lighting, and some of the furniture were not the same quality as the rest of the property. Communication with the owner was generally good and everyone really enjoyed the stay.
- Guest BarbnCraig (Waldorf, MD)
- Date of stay 09/08/11
- Review Submitted 06/25/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
Jan-May 15 .... e-mail for rate May 15-Jun 15 .. e-mail for rate Jun 15-Jun 29 .. $3,500/week Jun 29-Aug 17 .. $4,000/week--July 4th may be slightly higher. Aug 17-Aug 31 ..#3,700/week Aug 31-Sep 07 .. e-mail for Rate Sep 07-Sep 28 .. e-mail for Rate Sep 28-Dec 31 .. $2500/week (higher rates on holiday periods)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Secondary: (860) 808-6159 (Connecticut, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Outside of home
Outside of home
Outside of home
Master Bath with Jacuzzi and shower stall
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013
5 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.