Exquisite Mediterranean Beach House, All You Have Dreamed of
You sent a message to this manager.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
* Spacious, open floor plan, new house, full of light. Architect's delight.
* Large, heated pool surrounded by shading palm and fruit trees and vegetation wall. Outdoor dining, sitting and barbecue grill, two outdoor hot water showers
* Entry courtyard with water fountain greets you and your visitors.
* Palm-enclosed natural gazebo, raised near entrance
* Great room with wood fireplace, perfect for romantic evenings or relaxing with family and friends. 3 Lazy chairs, kitchen island with bar stools, all in one great room.
* Master suite includes sitting and office areas, with own access to pool deck and to beach path and 'hiding lounge'
* Master bath is beautifully decorated with hand painted porcelain vessel sinks, marble, granite, and separate 2 person Jacuzzi and shower with glass enclosure.
* The common bath has double sinks and a sunken tub
* Formal dining room for eight can be opened to provide fresh air from the courtyard. Beautiful art and collection pieces. Fine china.
*Gourmet kitchen, state of the art appliances, granite counter tops with full splashes
* Yearly turtle nesting sites right on our beach:
* The beach and nearby river provide opportunities for surfing, snorkeling, boogie boarding, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, surf-casting, shelling and fantastic fishing! Catch Pompano, Whiting, Snook, Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish and more right at our beach, with equipment provided! Boating excursions, nearby airboat rides, great cafe's, music and entertainment within a mile.
* Riverside Theater, Museum of Art, fine and family restaurants, shopping, tennis and golf, unique boutiques, nearby McGee Botanical Gardens, Mel Fisher Museum of the Treasure Coast, Navy Seal's Museum
* Private Beach - endless white sandy beaches- crystal blue waters
* Snorkeling for tropical and local fish within a mile
* Numerous golf courses in area - a golfer's paradise
* Beach and lagoon for observation of local and migrating birds, dolphin and manatees
* Famous Pelican Island
* Well known Jungle Trail for biking and nature hiking
Enjoy unparalleled privacy, tranquility and safety.
Bring only your clothes, as we provide just about anything else you may need: from spices in the kitchen to beach chairs and umbrellas, pool floats, body boards, ocean kayaks, games and kites, surf fishing equipment, stand up paddle board, ping pong table and bicycles. Watch sea turtles, fly a kite, stroll the beach at sunset, relax like never before.
Come, experience paradise!
Read our 36
37 reviews, every one of them 5 stars. No one has given us a review below 5 stars and we strive to keep it that way! It is our pride and joy to have this.
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- * The master suite includes sitting area with 2 person lounge chaise and an office area with desk and direct access to the pool area. . 3 of the 4 bedrooms are spacious enough to accommodate inflatable mattresses ( one full height automatic inflatable queen mattress provided if needed). You can also accommodate a rental crib...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- * The master bath is beautifully decorated with imported, hand painted porcelain vessel type sinks, marble, granite, and separate 2 person Jacuzzi. Also has shower with glass enclosure. * The common full bath contains two sinks and sunken tub * Two new outdoor showers with hot water, one of them enclosed for privacy, with tall tropical palms overhead. (Perfect for after-the-beach rinsing)...moreless
- heated pool - additional charge as per exact meter reading of gas used Saline swimming pool (low chlorine - gentle on hair and skin) The best kind of pool available. Two outdoor, palm shaded, hot water showers , perfect for rinsing beach sand (one shower enclosed for privacy). Hammocks (poolside) for afternoon 'siestas' Ring toss game by pool...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Music Library:
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Near The Ocean:
One house from the ocean!!! less than 100 feet directly from house to beach No streets to cross ! House sits immediately behind the ocean front home and has only the length of that home to the beac ...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available:
- Filtered Water
- Free Long Distance:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Area
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Fireplace
- Wood Stove
- 4 Ring Stove
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Mini Refrigerator
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Fully Fenced Property
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 18, 2015
7 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $36 per night, per additional guest
Christmas and New Year's
Dec 19 - Jan 2, 2016
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $250
- Pet Fee $250
- Utilities $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Taxes Not included
Holiday weeks (Christmas, New Years, Easter, 4th of July, Memorial Day and Thanksgiving) add $500.
Weddings or other large special events incur additional fee of $1,000 - $1,500.
An additional damage security deposit of $1,000 is required which is separate from the vacation rental security deposit.
House size limits number of event guests to 60.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
* South of 'John's Island' in prestigious Indian River Shores Community. Pristine private beach where you are often the only people on the beach.
* Central to Spring training camps of Cardinals, Mets, Astros, Nationals and others at our Sports Village
* Turtle nesting sites right on our beach
Central and convenient to all the best Vero Beach has to offer.
* Several world class birding preserves a short drive's distance
* Private dolphin and manatee sighting boat trip or fishing boat trips available nearby.
* Within 1 and 1/2 miles of Vero Beach's downtown, unique shopping, fine restaurants, farmer's market, marina, world class fishing, museums, theatre, golf and tennis, antiquing, biking trails and wildlife national park, airboat rides and more.
* 3 blocks to CVS drugstore and 5 blocks to the Village Beach Market.
* 5 miles from Vero Beach Sports Village, national Little League training center.
*horseback riding on the beach only 15 minutes away
* Eighty miles from Orlando with all its attractions, including Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, Aquatica, Animal Kingdom , Epcot Center, Kennedy Space Center.
* Sixty miles from West Palm Beach and West Palm Beach International airport.
Six miles south of the Disney Vero Beach Resort, on same beach.
Other Activities: Gourmet and family dining, unique shops and boutiques, golf and tennis, unusual museums (Mel Fisher's Treasure Museum, The Navy Seal's Museum), The Museum of Art, airboat rides, surf casting (fishing), sky diving, boating, shelling, sea glass collecting, outlet mall shopping, antiquing, bowling, polo, water sports (skiing, kite surfing and wind surfing), surfing, hot air ballooning. Within minutes, explore famous Pelican Island, bike The Jungle Trail, love McGee Botanical Gardens or share the excitement of a submarine ride at Harbour Branch Oceanographic Institute.
Nearby Disney parks, Swim with Dolphins, Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Center,
Dog Park with swimming available nearby
Golf: Over 15 spectacular private and public golf courses in the county - a golfer's paradise!
local street festivals every 2 weeks, music and art festivals, Fellsmere's famous Frog festival and more
Other activities guests enjoy:
Walt Disney World
Kennedy Space Center
Boating and River/Captained Ocean Fishing/ boat rentals
Surfing and Surf Schools, kite surfing lessons
Kayak the Scenic Waterways of Florida
Sebastian Inlet State Park
McKee Botanical Garden
Vero Beach Museum of Art
Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution
Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge
McLarty Treasure Museum
Mel Fisher Treasure Museum
Laura Riding Jackson Home
Manatee Observation and Education Center
45 minutes to romantic and historic Bok Tower Gardens
Easy rental of anything you may need
Year Purchased: 2004
About: Property managed by the homeowner and by a professional property manager in her absence. Both live close enough to be able to promptly resolve any unexpected malfunction and provide any recommendations in the area Thoroughly enjoy doing anything we can to help make your vacation one that you will want to repeat Requests for special accommodations, transport, maid, cooking or babysitting are welcome. Local chef and/or catering available for private events. Recommendations offered for photographers, caterers, DJ's and other special event needs.
Why Private Homes:
I fell in love with the quality of life - nature at its best, abundant wild life, no high rise buildings and such friendly people !! No traffic jams ever. Anything you might want to do (except snow activities) you find right here or within a very short distance! One of the safest towns in the country, where I can comfortably walk the beach at night on my own
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The home is located on a cul-de-sac side lane to the sea, with a private 100 foot path to the beach. The location affords instant private beach access, yet is shielded from constant wind and sea spray, and rents at more economical rates than ocean front homes. The home sits just one home from the ocean but has a private, direct path from the backyard to the beach with no streets to cross.
- Primary: +1 4079702168 phone calls about inquiries are welcome
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance courtyard to 3200 sf spectacular home
Gourmet kitchen open to family room
Elegant dining room with doors to front courtyard
Beautiful beach just a few steps from the house
Master bath w/ jacuzzi, glass shower. Opens to garden and gate to beach path
Guest bedroom with king sized bed, dresser, large flat TV and sitting
Beautiful heated pool
Heated pool view from the lanai
Gorgeous entry arch, atrium with water fountain and Tuscany door to living room
Stunning private beach
Spacious family room with beautiful fireplace * furniture added since this photo
Living room with doors to backporch and pool
'Hiding spot', part of master bedroom
Bedroom with queen bed
Bedroom with two twin beds; beautiful antiques
family room open to kitchen Full leather recliner Couch with 2 recliner seats
New couches with 2 reclining seats and leather recliner added to family room
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 22, 2015
- Property typeHouse
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 11/20/2015
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
phone calls about inquiries are welcome
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.