Fabulous Home-Top of the Rockies-Breathtaking Views-Ski Resort
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Vail Properties townhome description
Treat your family and friends to their best vacation ever!
Enjoy all the wonderful seasons of the Rockies in our exquisitely furnished, large (approx. 4600/SF) duplex home in Wildridge just minutes from Beaver Creek and Vail. Our home has 'True Mountain' feeling with logs, granite, and many other upscale features. At about 8600 feet, your views of ski resort and mountain peaks are to die for.
This Non-Smoking Home features:
* Lower Level - Beautiful slate entry. Large family room for the adults or kids with stone fireplace, wet bar, game table, large screen TV/VCR/DVD/Stereo. Queen bedroom with full private bath. Laundry room with large capacity washer/dryer, sink, and iron. Heated 3-car oversized garage with ping pong table.
* First floor - Open two-story gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar and all the amenities incl. computer desk with TV/High-speed internet available. Two-story dining area with large table and chairs. Large family room with spectacular views and two-story stone fireplace, TV/VCR/DVD/Stereo. Guest Powder room. Large wrap-around deck with hot tub, gas grill, and awesome views. Large 2nd Master Suite with queen bed, 2 singles, full bath and private patio. Queen bedroom with full bath. Queen bedroom with 1 set of twin bunks and full bath.
* Second floor - Large Master Suite with king bed, fireplace, desk with fax machine and computer line for working, Jacuzzi tub and steam shower and your private balcony. Large bedroom with queen bed and full bath.
Ideal for large families or shared by several families. All 6 bedrooms have their own private full bath and walk-in closet. This is a fabulous home for a very reasonable price.
Keywords: New Duplex Home
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Wet Bar, Phones, fax machine & Computer Line (High-speed internet and wireless available), Cable TV's (3), Full Gourmet Kitchen, Microwave (2), Trash Compactor, Large Washer & Dryer, Ceiling fans, Steam Shower, Hair Dryers, Heated Garage with lots of ski storage etc, Car Port, Parking for upto 4 cars, Gas Grill(BBQ), Extra cleaning available upon request...moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Computer Available
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
What a spectacular view from an outstanding home. We (all 14 of us) had a delightful time while attending our niece's wedding in Beaver Creek. The accommodations were perfect - each family having the privacy of their own bedroom/bathroom. The great room and living/dining areas provided great gathering areas. The kitchen and laundry facilities were a pleasure to use. The furnishings were so tastefully done. But what made our visit to the mountains most enjoyable was the spectular view from the entire house!! Thanks again, Per and Jane, for sharing your home.
- Guest Jim & Jan Hahner (-)
- Date of stay 09/07/04
- Review Submitted 09/07/04
We had a wonderful time staying in this beautiful home over Thanskgiving this year. The views were breathtaking. The home is warm, comfortable and has plenty of room for everyone.
- Guest Jackie Davis_HAC7991 (Liberty, MO)
- Date of stay 12/05/03
- Review Submitted 12/05/03
I can't say enough good things about our experience renting this house for a great ski week in Feb. We would definitely come back.
- Guest Kevin Meck (Waterford, MI)
- Date of stay 03/15/03
- Review Submitted 03/15/03
This home is fabulous! We had our two children with their spouses and a grandchild. The home is set up such that each couple had their own "level of living". It provides privacy while allowing for lots of space on the main level for enjoying family moments. The home is gorgeous with impeccable attention to everything you would need/desire for a vacation experience. A bonus....breathtaking views from almost every room. Nothing was missing. The owners have thought of everything to make this a perfect vacation get-away. We'll be back!
- Guest Carla O'Millian Martin (Alpharetta, GA)
- Date of stay 03/02/03
- Review Submitted 03/02/03
We had a great stay in January. This home was perfect for our group. It honestly was beyond our expectations. The owner was excellent to work with and communicated with me on a regular basis. We would definitely stay here again. Thanks
- Guest Michael Campbell1 (-)
- Date of stay 02/11/03
- Review Submitted 02/11/03
My family stayed at the Huffeldt's house for eight days in August of this year. It was simply fabulous! We have stayed in many private residences over the years, but this was by far the most beautiful and well appointed. The interior was great, the linens, furniture, pictures, appliances were all top of the line items. It was like being at my favorite resort only with privacy and lots of room. The gourmet kitchen made even cooking on vacation fun. From the outside, the view was forever, peaceful and serine. We spent many evenings enjoying the incredible view with a glass of wine from the hot tub. The amenities for the childen were great as well. The extra family room with a stockpile of games allowed the adults some quiet time,TVs in almost evey room, a ping pong table, bikes and darts just to mention a few. The last, but probably one of the most pleasurable things we enjoyed was the location. It is up high enough on the mountain to enjoy some privacy and the view is truly spectuacular, yet close to all the restaurants, rafting, fishing, horseback riding, hiking right out the back door, and shopping that Avon, Beaver Creek and Vail had to offer. It was a wonderful trip and we certainly plan to return next summer. We would highly recommend this house to anyone! Happy renters - Sherri and David Marsala
- Guest DAVID MARSALA (OMAHA, NE)
- Date of stay 11/18/02
- Review Submitted 11/18/02
Guest comment entered by owner
Welcome to our guest book. We invite you to add any comments you care to share with others. If you have previously stayed in our home, specially before the addition of this more public guest book, you comments are still much appreciated! Thank you for sharing your vacation with us, we look forward to seeing you again. Per and Jane Huffeldt
- Guest N/A
- Date of stay 11/07/02
- Review Submitted 11/07/02
Longterm monthly rentals preferred based on following Rates: Summer Rates .. $4,000-$ 5,000/week Winter Rates ... $5,000-$ 7,500/week Holiday Rates... $8,000-$10,500/week $1000 Security Deposit. Saturday arrivals preferred. Year Round, subject to availability. (15% OFF for multi-month rentals). A $250 departure cleaning fee and tax applies to all rentals. Rates depend on actual dates & number of people.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (402) 578-4990 (Nebraska, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - 360 Virtual tour of our home - Enjoy.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front exterior view of home
View of slopes
Second family room
Master fireplace and TV
Sunset to die for from hot tub
The Bear Room
Summer view from living room
The Fish Room
The Moose Room
Western Bed Room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Friday, September 13, 2013
6 Bedroom / 6.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.