Oceanside Beach Haven Home: 5BR/2.5BA, Steps to Beach & Town
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Beach Haven house description
211 Pearl Street, 'Beach Haven', 'Long Beach Island'
Great 'Ocean Side' Location in L.E.H.Y.C. Neighborhood. 1.5 blocks to the Life Guarded 'Beach' and covered pavilion. Half mile walk to shopping area and 'amusement park'. Playground and tennis courts a block away. Award winning 'gourmet market' on the corner. A few blocks to the 'supermarket' and 'liquor store'.
2700 square feet.
Featuring 5 spacious Bedrooms (with room for kid's blow up beds), 2.5 Baths, Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Porch, privacy fenced 'Garden Patio' with 'hammock' and Deck.
A/C units in all bedrooms and living areas
3 Cable TVs, DVD/VCR
Phone with local access
Driveway (2-3 cars) and Street Parking.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Wildlife Viewing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- More about the the Location: Great Ocean Side Location in L.E.H.Y.C. Neighborhood. 1.5 blocks to the Life Guarded Beach and covered pavilion. Half mile walk to shopping area and amusement park. Playground and tennis courts a block away. Award winning gourmet market on the corner. A few blocks to the supermarket and liquor store. More about the House: 2700 square feet. Featuring 5 spacious Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Porch, private fenced Garden Patio with hammock and Deck. Amenities: A/C units in all bedrooms and living areas Outdoor Shower Washer/Dryer Dish Washer 3 Cable TVs, 1 DVD/VCR Stereo Phone with local access Grill Driveway (2-3 cars) and Street Parking...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Love this house
Love this house
My family stayed here for two weeks and it could not have been better. It felt like home. The owner was so accommodating to us. I would definitely stay here again (and again). I loved the location. House was super clean and spacious. I highly recommend staying here, just not on the weeks that I want. LOL
- Guest janbel (middlesex, nj)
- Date of stay 07/13/13
- Review Submitted 11/05/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Off Peak (MAY, Jun & Sep) .. $1700 - 2500/week. Peak (Jul-Aug) ............. $3800/week. Payment: Certified Check or Money Order
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (610) 989-9876
- Secondary: (610) 220-1481 (Pennsylvania, USA)
Links to more information:
211 Pearl Street, driveway parking
Porch: Seating area 1
Living room: Two separate seating areas. seating area 1 has 42' HD Flat Screen.
Living Room: Seating area 2
Eat in Kitchen with access to Garden Patio area
Bedroom with 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom with Full Bed and TV
Bedroom with 2 Twins
Fenced in Patio & Garden: Hammock, Grill and outdoor dining area
Porch with two separate seating areas
Porch: Seating area 2
Seating area with 42 inch HD flat screen TV; DVD & Video
Dining area leading out to deck and garden patio.
Bedroom with Full Bed
Bedroom with Queen Bed and TV
Full Bathroom 1
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, September 09, 2013