Lodging in Yosemite National Park! Just 15 Minutes to Valley!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Yosemite National Park house description
E-mail owner for availability, thank you! It's never too early to plan your vacation to Yosemite National Park. Yosemite's Scenic Wonders provides cabin, home and condominium rentals in historic Yosemite. Centrally located, you're just minutes from all the wonders of Yosemite! Avoid that 1-2 hour commute in and out of the park every day during your visit. By staying with Scenic Wonders, you can wake up in the morning refreshed and be at some of the world's most breathtaking scenery in Yosemite National Park!
Hiker's Hideaway is located at the end of a Cul-de-sac in a remote part of Yosemite West. Snuggled in a grove of Yosemite Sugar Pines and Dogwood trees, this mountain cabin sleeps 8 comfortably and offers you 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths with a sofa bed in the living room. Hiker's Hideaway is a two level home, and has the master bedroom located on the top second level and two bedrooms on the first level. The master bedroom has a king size bed and a master bath with Jacuzzi. The lower level has two bedrooms, one with one queen bed, and the other with two twin beds with a full bath. The Patio deck overlooks the forest, and has deck furniture and a propane BBQ for your out door entertainment. Please note that for your convenience: We do not charge cleaning fees or Reservation fees, and we do not require a Security deposit! Enjoy your stay at Hiker's Hideaway in Yosemite!
Keywords: Yosemite Cabin, Yosemite Vacation Rental,
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Hiker’s Hideaway is located at the end of a cul-de-sac in a remote part of Yosemite West. Snuggled in a grove of Yosemite Sugar Pines and Dogwood trees, this mountain cabin sleeps 8 comfortably and offers you 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths with a sofa bed in the living room. Hiker’s Hideaway is a two level home, and has the master bedroom located on the top second level and two bedrooms on the first level. The master bedroom has a king size bed and a master bath with Jacuzzi. The lower level has two bedrooms, one with one queen bed, and the other with two twin beds with a full bath. The Patio deck overlooks the forest, and has deck furniture and a propane BBQ for your out door entertainment. Enjoy your stay at Hiker’s Hideaway in Yosemite! RENT THIS HOUSE FOR LESS PER PERSON THAN THE PRICE OF A LOCAL HOTEL ROOM, MORE SPACE, MORE PRIVACY, MORE AMENITIES!...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- What activities will you do in Yosemite with all the choices you have? Welcome to the beauty of Yosemite National Park. You can take advantage of the wealth of fun activities offered in Yosemite, from hiking and exploring to bicycle riding, skiing and rock climbing. Other recreational activities available in or near the park: • You can go sightseeing with Park Service-guided tours. Bring your camera and plenty of film! • You can also play tennis and golf, visit the famous Ahwahnee Hotel, eat at its 4-star restaurant, participate in Park Ranger-led events, learn the history of the valley, or just relax in your home away from home. • Nearby attractions include the Giant Redwoods Grove, Glacier Point, Bridalveil Fall, Half Dome, the Tuolumne Meadows, the Merced River and many marked trails for day hikes both in the valley and surrounding parkland. • In the wintertime, you can ice skate in the valley....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Short Break in Yosemite
Short Break in Yosemite
Just back from a lovely 2 night stay at Hikers Hideaway. Its a great location for visiting the valley floor, glacier point and wawona. Used the bbq grill both nights and also enjoyed the lovely jacuzzi in the master bathroom. Only negative was lack of condiments, in other rental houses there has been a great supply but perhaps we were unlucky due to it being a quiet time of the year. Overall would def recommend this house for anyone.
- Guest Michelle R.
- Date of stay 09/25/13
- Review Submitted 09/30/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, families with young children.
Please note: We do not charge cleaning fees, however a 2 night reservation deposit is reguired at the time you make your reservation. The balance due if any, will be automatically debited from your credit card 1 month prior to your arrival date. Due to space restrictions please call or reserve online for terms & condititions. Winter Rates .. Oct 01 — Apr 30 .. $300/nt. 2-8 guests + 11% Bed Tax Summer Rates .. May 01 — Sept 30 .. $515/nt. 2-8 guests + 11% Bed Tax Holiday Rates .. $515/night. 2-8 guests + 11% bed Tax Open Year Round! Please book On-line or Call 1-888-YOSEMITE - 1-888-967-3648 for rate confirmation
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Why Yosemite National Park:
Our homes are the closest vacation accommodations to the incomparable Yosemite Valley, Badger Pass Ski Area, Glacier Point, Wawona Golf Course and Mariposa Grove, home of California’s Giant Redwood Trees. We are open 7 days a week
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Scenic Wonders provides home, cabin and condominium accommodations in historic Yosemite. Centrally located, you’re just minutes from all the wonders of Yosemite! Avoid that 1-2 hour commute in and out of the park every day during your visit. By staying with Yosemite’s Scenic Wonders lodging, you can wake up in the morning refreshed and be at some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery in Yosemite National Park!
- Primary: (800) 296-7364 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Wawona Golf Course, just a 15 minute drive!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.