Convenience is Here!! Location is Everything!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The condo is in the Fireside at the Village complex which is located next to 8050 and the Village Gondola. Park your car once and leave it for the duration of your vacation.
This condo's features include:
- 42' plasma television in the living room
- Digital cable television with HBO premium channels
- Wireless high speed internet access
- DVD Player
- Stereo w/ CD player
- Wood burning fireplace
- Queen bed in bedroom
- Additional television in the bedroom
- Queen sofa bed in living room
- Full kitchen including oven, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, pots, pans, coffee maker, toaster, blender, knives, and cooking utensils
- Outdoor deck
This condo has been upgraded with slate tile flooring and fireplace, recessed lighting, crown molding, tiled shower/bath, and quality furniture.
Pets and smoking are not allowed in the condo. Parking for one car is included.
Fireside at the Village complex features include:
- Indoor pool available year round
- Lounge and ping pong room
- Convenient location at the village
Nearby village amenities within a short walk include:
- Village gondola to Mammoth Mountain Canyon lodge for winter skiing
- Mountain Center (lift tickets)
- Starbucks Coffee
- Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
- Busy Beez General Store (for groceries and sundries)
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Side Door Bistro (crepes)
- Ski Surgeon Ski Shop
- Splash Bath and Body
- Whiskey Creek restaurant and bar
- Hennessey's Tavern
- The Auld Dubliner Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Old New York Deli and Bagel Company
- Sand Dollar Sushi
- The Pita Pit
- McCoy Sports
- Munchkins (children's' clothing)
- Lakanuki Tiki Bar
- 5 Borough's Pizza
- Restaurant Lulu
- Zantes Soda Fountain
In the summer, You are just off Minaret Rd., with easy access to the Mammoth Mountain Bike Park, the Jazz Festival, Red's Meadow, the Devil's Postpile National Monument, restaurants, and shops.
The free town shuttle picks up at the village.
- Vacation Rental
- 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Bedroom 1
- Convertible bed(s)
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$100-$300/night Prices vary based on season
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 06, 2013