Convenience is Here!! Location is Everything!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fireside condo description
The condo is in the Fireside at the Village complex which is located next to 8050 and the Village Gondola. Park your car once and leave it for the duration of your vacation.
This condo's features include:
- 42' plasma television in the living room
- Digital cable television with HBO premium channels
- Wireless high speed internet access
- DVD Player
- Stereo w/ CD player
- Wood burning fireplace
- Queen bed in bedroom
- Additional television in the bedroom
- Queen sofa bed in living room
- Full kitchen including oven, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, pots, pans, coffee maker, toaster, blender, knives, and cooking utensils
- Outdoor deck
This condo has been upgraded with slate tile flooring and fireplace, recessed lighting, crown molding, tiled shower/bath, and quality furniture.
Pets and smoking are not allowed in the condo. Parking for one car is included.
Fireside at the Village complex features include:
- Indoor pool available year round
- Lounge and ping pong room
- Convenient location at the village
Nearby village amenities within a short walk include:
- Village gondola to Mammoth Mountain Canyon lodge for winter skiing
- Mountain Center (lift tickets)
- Starbucks Coffee
- Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
- Busy Beez General Store (for groceries and sundries)
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Side Door Bistro (crepes)
- Ski Surgeon Ski Shop
- Splash Bath and Body
- Whiskey Creek restaurant and bar
- Hennessey's Tavern
- The Auld Dubliner Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Old New York Deli and Bagel Company
- Sand Dollar Sushi
- The Pita Pit
- McCoy Sports
- Munchkins (children's' clothing)
- Lakanuki Tiki Bar
- 5 Borough's Pizza
- Restaurant Lulu
- Zantes Soda Fountain
In the summer, You are just off Minaret Rd., with easy access to the Mammoth Mountain Bike Park, the Jazz Festival, Red's Meadow, the Devil's Postpile National Monument, restaurants, and shops.
The free town shuttle picks up at the village.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$100-$300/night Prices vary based on season
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, December 06, 2013