Ski to Gondola, Steps to Bike Path & Xc Trail, Hot Tub & Pool
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ketchum condo description
NEXT TO BIGWOOD RIVER, RIVER RUN and BIKE PATH - 2 bedrooms 2 baths. 1100 square feet. Sleeps 4
GORGEOUS MAKEOVER ! R E L A X in this TOTALLY remodeled-buffed out two-level condo next to River Run Ski Lodge. With neutral colors throughout you will enjoy this totally remodeled condo kitchen, and baths, carpets, vaulted ceilings and a wood burning fireplace. This condo is spacious, cozy, and warm. The living room has two sliding glass doors that lead to a large deck to relax, with a gas BBQ.
Location: This property is ideal for sports enthusiasts and families who love snow skiing, biking, hiking, swimming and fishing OR for guests who want to walk to town and shop and indulge in our finest restaurants. Ketchum city center is just a few blocks away - exquisite clothiers, five-star restaurants, and a great night life await you.
Skiers: Ski to River Run chairlift or walk a thousand feet to enjoy a great hike up Bald Mountain. Sun Valley's 48-mile groomed bike/cross country ski trail is outside your door.
* Main floor master bedroom with queen-size bed w/attached full bath with tile counter top.
* Upper bedroom consists of two twin beds that can be converted to one king bed with a remodeled 3/4 bath with large glassed shower.
* Fully equipped kitchen offers new alder wood and glass door cabinets, mood lighting, and is open to the living room. The kitchen has wood flooring and the living room has new carpeting. Dining table seats six comfortably.
* Living room with sofa and two chairs, wood burning cozy fireplace, TV with DVD & VHS; 2 sliding glass doors that lead to the BBQ/viewing deck. Relax, eat and sip.
* Outside storage is adjacent to front door for skis, fishing gear, etc.
* Summer swimming in quiet secluded pool and fall/winter/spring enjoy the Jacuzzi.
• Common Area Hot Tub
* Heated pool Memorial Day to Labor Day
• Short Walk to River Run Lodge & Bigwood River (one block)
• Short Walk/Drive to town (six blocks)
Need another unit in the same complex? - We also have a two bedroom/two bath unit VRBO #163595. If you need more space, I also have a three bedroom two bath and three bedroom three bath. E-mail me for more information.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- 100 yards from the River Run Ski Lift.
- Video Library
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Rock Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
This is absolutely a great condo! Quiet with beautiful views! Very clean and neat! Walking distance to everything! Our family had a great stay!
- Guest Shawna (Twin Falls, Idaho)
- Date of stay 06/27/12
- Review Submitted 07/02/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
A lovely place
A lovely place
This was a beautiful apartment, with views of the mountains and an ideal location right next to the fabulous bike path. It was spotlessly clean and thoughtfully stocked with all necessities. Great value, too. The girls loved the loft bedroom, and I really enjoyed the gas grill on the balcony. We stayed for 10 days and will be definitely be back next summer. The lovely owners even mailed back some things we forgot to pack when we left. I highly recommend this place.
- Guest NYC Mom (New York, New York)
- Date of stay 07/14/10
- Review Submitted 08/25/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, tourists without a car.
Winter .. $150-$325/night .. $1000-$2200/week Summer .. $150-$200/night .. $1000-$1200/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (619) 249-8558
- Secondary: +619 619 x 2498558
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Living Room
2nd bedroom with Twin Beds
View from porch
Great for The Holidays
Open Kitchen with seating for six.
2nd bedroom with King Bed
Heated pool Memorial Day to Labor Day with amazing views.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 20, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.