Perfect Lakefront Setting
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Scotch Creek cottage description
Spectacular family oriented cottage resort on south facing lake front property. Fully equipped cottages have the comforts of home in the perfect Shuswap Lake setting. Large park like green space serves many purposes from sun worshipping to family games. Resort has 300 feet of its own beach with a nice gradual slope into the lake just perfect for family swimming.
Scotch Creek Cottages is ideally set up for the boating crowd on the premier boating lake in BC. With 42 km of shoreline much of it undeveloped to explore there are endless changing vistas to see on a hot shuswap summer day. You can almost always find calmer waters somewhere on the lake to take advantage of.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
There's a fabulous lake view right from the resort. With picturesque mountains as backdrop to the whole scene. An especially serene, calming view in the spring and fall with calm waters day after day...moreless
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Winery Tours
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- The small town of Scotch Creek is a perfect location for a family vacation resort. The town strikes the perfect balance between a beautiful natural area and nearby amenities to keep vacationing easy. The Shuswap lake itself has 100s of kilometers of natural shoreline dotted with public marine parks and attractions. There are also boating restaurant and other services and other services available around the waterfront. We also have canoe, kayak, boat and water toys available to rent right from Scotch Creek Cottages. These items can add a whole new and special dimension to a vacation at the lake. A great day of boating, water skiing, wakeboarding and tubing out on the water with family and or friends is about as good as it gets. Our Hobie Oasis rental kayaks are also very special with the hobie mirage pedal drive. This form of propulsion works so well that it turns kayaking in to a completely new experience. We are close to world class golf resorts in spectacular scenic setting not easy to forget. Many hiking and biking trails are close by in the area. The nearby Roderick Haig-Brown Provincial Park a fascinating location to see at any time of year, but especially during early October this is the time of the year the sockeye salmon run in the Adams River . Every 4th year there is a dominant or exceptionally large run, with millions of fish returning to spawn in the Adams River. The next dominant run years are 2014 and every 4 years thereafter, this truly a natural marvel of nature and becomes a must see or bucket list event for many people. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May 02-Jun 06 & Sep 20-Oct 18 .. $300-$ 530/2 nights .. $1000-$2000/week Jun 07-Jun 27 & Sep 06-Sep 19 .. $360-$ 750/2 nights .. $1200-$2400/week Jun 29-Jul 11 & Aug 23-Sep 05 .. $580-$1200/2 nights .. $1650-$3350/week Jul 12-Aug 22 ......................................... $2050-$4150/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Kamloops, BC, Canada (YKA) or Kelowna (YLW) at 97 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Trans Canada Highway Between Sorrento and Chase at 19 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: On property at Scotch Creek
- Nearest Barpub: Copper Island Inn at 3.4 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Talking Rock Golf Course at 19 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Friends Bistro at 2.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 20
- Primary: (250) 955-0080 (British Columbia, Canada)
- Secondary: Toll Free: (800) 979-3599
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View out to our dock. 'your boat goes here'
View across lake from boat dock towards Copper Island (just around the point)
View from our fire pit above the beach towards Blind Bay.
Large Cottage Living Room
View out to Shuswap Lake
Interior Of Small Cottage
Selection of interior cottage views
Deluxe Cottage Interior
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 25, 2013