Sophisticated and Serene in Santa Monica
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Santa Monica townhome description
Beautifully appointed, contemporary town home: 2 bed/2 bath, office/den, patio with hot tub, high-end amenities. Private end unit in a lovely 6-unit building. Completely remodeled, with open floor plan and lots of natural light. Luxurious features and amenities include: hardwood floors; top-of-the-line chef's kitchen with Viking, SubZero, and Wolf s/s appliances, granite, and bar seating; custom cabinetry; high-end mattresses (king and queen); stunning modern furnishings; surround sound A/V system with 50” high-def plasma TV; architectural lighting; wireless high-speed DSL; phone (unlimited domestic calls); bathrooms feature natural stone and architectural glass; garden patio with s/s BBQ and hot tub; washer/dryer; private parking steps from entrance. Private therapeutic massage available. Housekeeping also available. A short walk or bike ride to the beach and Santa Monica pier, 3rd Street Promenade (shops, restaurants, and movie theaters), Montana Avenue (locals’ favorite area for upscale boutiques, restaurants, bars, cafes, yoga, Pilates, etc.), LA's best farmers' markets, and abundant recreation including hiking, swimming, tennis, golf. Close to public transportation and freeway access (5-minute drive to the 10 or 405).
Keywords: Town Home
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- King size beds (1) The master bedroom has a California King, and the 2 extra-long twins in the second bedroom can be converted to a King as well., Twin or Single Beds (2) The 2 twins are extra long (as long as a Queen), and are convertible to a king., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Sleeper sofa...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- hardwood floors; top-of-the-line chef's kitchen with Viking, SubZero, and Wolf s/s appliances, granite, bar seating; custom cabinetry; high-end mattresses (king and queen); stunning modern furnishings; surround sound A/V system with 50” high-def plasma tv; architectural lighting; bathrooms feature natural stone and architectural glass....moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- A short walk or bike ride to the beach and Santa Monica pier, 3rd Street Promenade (shops, restaurants, and movie theatres), Montana Avenue (locals’ favorite area for upscale boutiques, restaurants, bars, cafes, yoga, Pilates, etc.), LA's best farmers' markets, and abundant recreation including hiking, swimming, tennis, golf....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$275-$400/night (5-night minimum) ... $1800-$2800/week Monthly rates are also available.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: (773) 832-1642 (Illinois, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 27, 2013