House South of Mahahual, Rooftop Ocean-View Terrace
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mahahual house description
Casa Uvero is a comfortable, three-bedroom home located 10 kilometers south of the town of Mahahual. It is completely tiled with spacious, arched porch & patio, and the rooftop terrace offers panoramic Caribbean views from your hammocks. It is a 3-minute stroll to the beach.
The main living space is on the second floor, bringing partial ocean views and continuous tropical breezes. Each bedroom has its own full bathroom and separate entrance, making it perfect for three couples to share. All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and screened doors and windows. Includes wireless internet.
The main living space includes a living room, kitchen, large covered porch, master bedroom, and access to the rooftop terrace. The kitchen is fully equipped with full-size refrigerator, stove and oven. The island counter and the dining table on the outdoor patio both have seating for six. Two more spacious bedrooms are on the lower level, sharing a wide covered patio.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Included
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom and its own separate entrance.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- House has an outdoor shower for rinsing off sand after the beach.
- The house is “off-the-grid” meaning it is not connected to electric lines or a public water system. Electricity comes from solar panels and a generator. The air conditioning is only available when the generator is on, which will be about three hours a day. We ask that all guests conserve electricity, and the system cannot support any heat-producing appliances (coffee-maker, hair dryer, microwave). The water source is rainwater in the underground cistern, and water-use should be mindful of conservation. Bottled water on a stand is available for drinking. ...moreless
- CD Player
- Books For Adults
- Away From It All
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
local services and businesses
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Ceiling Fans
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Bottled Water
- Housekeeper Included
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Kayak / Canoe
- Gated Community
- Large Cooler
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Towels
- Porch / Veranda
ReviewsWrite a review
Had a great time!!
Had a great time!!
Stayed here a few years back and had a relaxing time. Really enjoyed the use of kayaks and the caretakers who lived a few minutes down the street. Also got a chance to check out Cenote Azul and Lago Bacalar which was pretty cool. A quick drive into town (and along the way) gives plenty of food and drink options as well as a pretty descent night life. So if you're sick of the resort scene like me then this is a great option! The only thing I might do differently is fly into Chetumal rather than Cancun.... it's a long drive although very duable.
- Guest Brandon (Ottawa, Canada)
- Date of stay 12/08/09
- Review Submitted 02/04/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
There is a $150 refundable security deposit. Please contact us for more information and rates.Rates subject to change until booking is finalized.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Cancun, Mexico at 213 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 307 at 77 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 60 Metres
- Primary: +1 541 5413896225 business phone
- Secondary: +1 541 389-4651 home phone
- Fax: +1 541 389-6263
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from rooftop terrace
Fully-equipped kitchen with counter seating six
Dining table on outdoor patio
Rooftop terrace with hammocks
Bathroom with tiled counters & shower
While scuba diving - Hawksbill turtle
The endless beach
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.