Spectacular Oceanfront Beach House Getaway
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Santa Cruz house description
This stunning Cape Cod style beach house has an ideal location on the Santa Cruz coastline both in terms of weather and beach access. This beach tends to get more sunshine than many of the beaches just south of here, and it is not unusual for beaches like Rio Del Mar to be overcast when 26th is sunny and warm. The location is also ideal because of its beach access. Oceanfront homes situated on a bluff tend to have difficult beach access, whereas most without a bluff tend to lack privacy and encourage trespassers. This home is protected by a small bluff, yet it also has easy beach access at the foot of the driveway, preserving privacy without making beach access any less convenient. It's a wonderful place to get away for a private retreat, to enjoy great amenities, take in the sea air, gaze at the horizon or fashion castles in the sand, yet it is also a fun place for those special gatherings of family and friends, with off-street parking for up to seven cars, plenty of room for all and a large deck for memorable summer barbeques overlooking a terrific California beach.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 6-9
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, 2 with king size beds TVs and DVD/VCRs, 1 with queen bed, all high-end, comfortable mattresses. There’s also 1 queen size fold-out sofa bed, 1 full-size futon and 3 fold-away twin-size cots for additional guests. 4 bathrooms, 1 with radiant bathroom floor heat, 1 with a large Jacuzzi tub, 2 master suites. Family room has plasma TV, multi-disc DVD/CD with surround sound and gas fireplace with remote. Local/long distance telephone service, high speed wireless internet, cable television with on demand are all free and included. There’s a hot tub on the deck overlooking the beach, flood lights to illuminate the decks/beach, an exterior shower near the entry for washing the sand off after a day on the beach, a few boogie boards, beach chairs, beach towels, linens, Nordic Track home gym, a gas BBQ on the lower deck near the family room and open concept kitchen, easy to follow instructions for everything and the owner is accessible by phone....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Broadband Access
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- 26th Avenue beach is perhaps best known for its world-class surfing, and it’s often exciting to watch some phenomenal surfers from the decks or even from the family room. But it can also be a great beach for children as well, since the waves closer to shore have a much smaller, gentler break that is more appropriate for novice boogie borders and swimmers. Because street parking is so restricted, even on the best summer week-ends there is plenty of beach right in front of the house for family picnics, tossing the frisbee/football and sunbathing, and there is also plenty of room to sunbathe on the private decks as well. The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Amusement park is just a few miles away, and there are excellent nearby restaurants. But what really makes this place so special is that it is such a great place to just relax, whether it be watching the weekly sailboat races, soaking in the hot tub, taking a stroll down the beach or simply enjoying one beautiful sunset after another. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$950/Night .. $4,350/week County Rental Tax is 9.5% of Rent in Santa Cruz Cleaning Deposit Amount is $500 (usual cleaning fee is $200 and the balance is refunded.)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (408) 306-3042 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the beach looking up to the house
Sunset view from the deck
View of the kitchen from the living room
Guest bedroom that opens to the balcony overlooking the beach
Front view of the house and garage
Sunny view from the upstairs balcony
Master bedroom with sliding doors opening to the balcony overlooking the beach
Another master suite
Breathtaking sunset view!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 30, 2013
3 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.