Pineapple Place - Beach Area Apt, 2/2, Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pompano Beach apartment description
Pineapple Place is nationally rated as a Superior Small Lodging. This small, attractive, well-kept property is just across Ocean Boulevard from one of South Florida's award-winning public beaches with lifeguards, a fishing pier, and lighthouse. Enjoy our swimming pool, barbecue area, and tropical landscaping.
Well-appointed one and two bedroom apartments have fully-equipped kitchens, with a king bed in the master bedroom and sleeper sofa in the living room. Amenities include phone with free local calling, voice mail, and fax machine, as well as cable TV/VCR, CD/stereo, air conditioning, paddle fans, cooking utensils and dishes, fresh linens and bedding, beach towels and gear, games, books and popular videos. For the comfort of future guests, No Smoking is allowed. Small dogs: inquire. A coin laundry is located on the property.
We are centrally located in the safe, oceanside community of Pompano Beach, 15 minutes North of Downtown Fort Lauderdale and 15 minutes South of Boca Raton. Walk to waterfront restaurants, shops, snorkel/dive boats, charter fishing boats, jet-ski and boat rentals, and more. The closest 36-hole golf facility is a five-minute drive. I-95 is a ten-minute drive for easy access to attractions and shopping throughout South Florida.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* A 50% Deposit holds the reservation.
* The Balance plus a $100 exit Cleaning Fee, 11% Taxes and $500 Security Deposit is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 6
- Walk across the beach road to our newly redesigned (Dec. 2012) award-winning “Blue Wave” beach with picnic tables, playground, exercise equipment and lifeguards. Snorkel and dive trips 3x daily; charter party and fishing boats, enjoy 24/7 public fishing pier, surfing, jet skis, boat rentals, Intracoastal Waterway cruises and gambling cruises. It’s a short walk to dozens of great local restaurants, shops, boat rentals, snorkel and dive boats, party and charter fishing boats, day spa, gym, gourmet fish store, pharmacy, banks and more. It’s a five-minute drive to the new Pompano CitiCenter shopping mall, movie theaters, tennis and aquatics complex, dog park, air park, 36-hole city golf facility with newly opened (Jan 2013) Greg Norman signature course and driving range. The smoke-free ISLE Casino, next door to Pompano Harness Track, is a 15-minute drive....moreless
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism: Visit Butterfly World, Fern Forest Nature Center, or Quiet Waters Park. Drive to the Everglades for airboat and swamp buggy rides, photography, Indian reservations, alligator farms, nature trails, kayaking, fishing, and bird watching. Visit the spectacular Isle Casino (smoke-free) right next door to Pompano Harness Track. All professional sporting events are represented at nearby arenas, plus Jai Alai, car racing, tennis, golf, and local gyms. Just for the Kids: Visit museums, water parks, the zoo and Seaquarium and various playgrounds and arcades....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 - Jan 23, 2014
3 night min stay
Jan 24 - Mar 30, 2014
3 night min stay
Mar 31 - May 1, 2014
3 night min stay
May 2 - Dec 11, 2014
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until confirmed. Rates for holidays and special events may be higher. For longer stays, every fourth consecutive week is free or discounted. Small dogs less than 20 pounds: inquire. Non-refundable pet fee is required. Check in beginning at 4 p.m. Check out by 10 a.m. We have a strict cancellation policy so travel insurance is recommended.
Additional charges include an exit cleaning fee $125. A 50% deposit of the rent, exit cleaning fee and taxes is due upon signing the rental agreement. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. A $500 security deposit is due prior to arrival, and is posted on the guest’s credit card as a temporary hold on the funds and NOT a charge to the card. We accept all major credit cards.
- Pet Fee: $100
- Tax Rate 11%
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Lauderdale International at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Award winning Pompano Beach - just across the road at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Pompano's Municipal Greg Norman Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Numerous restaurants within walking distance at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Elaine Fitzgerald is the Mom AND the Pop at Beach Vacation Rentals, and owns several vacation rentals all listed on VRBO. She was a former TV journalist and then owner of a PR and marketing firm for many years, before starting her retirement business as an innkeeper.
- Primary: +1 (954) 283-1111 Reservations - Patti or Mark
- Secondary: +1 (954) 283-1111
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Pineapple Place!
Pretty Pool deck
Updated with taste
TV, DVD player, Games etc...
Saturday at the beach on a perfect day!
Our award-winning Blue Wave beach is a half block from the property.
Newly remodeled public beach front (April 2013).
Our new beachfront has natural plantings, lovely walkways and bike path.
Our charter fishing fleet and snorkel and dive boats are 5-minutes up the road.
Relax on our lovely veranda
Cozy Living Area
All the comforts of home
Bring your bathing suit!
Lush tropical gardens
Our fishing pier and three miles of beach
We happily await your arrival.
Our pristine beach is one of the prettiest in South Florida.
New children's play area is next to free adult exercise equipment on the beach.
Walk to dozens of nearby restaurants. Menus are in the apartment guest book.
Historic Hillsboro Lighthouse is the backdrop for our beach.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 11, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.