Vail Village/Golden Peak, 3BR, 6-10, 1 Block to Lift, Hot Tub!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Golden Peak Properties condo description
A winter or summer stay at our Vail Village condominium will create lasting memories. From the soothing sounds, view, and cool breeze provided by adjacent Gore Creek; to exploring Vail's ski terrain; to fishing a 'Gold Medal' stream in the back yard. And all of this is less than two blocks from the center of Vail Village and its world renowned shopping and restaurants.
Our home is ideally located one block from the Golden Peak (Riva Bahn) Chairlift and Children’s Center, and two blocks from the NEW Gondola #1 in Vail Village. We are also just a few minutes walk to Ford Park, and the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens. Our home is perfect for families or groups – you have walking access to everything you need. Different schedules are no problem because you can easily meet up on the slopes or in the village. The free shuttle is a ½ block away if you need it. We look forward to helping you make your Vail vacation the best it can be. Come join us!
Visa, MasterCard, and e-checks accepted. Please note we have a seven (7) night minimum Christmas, New Years, February and March - Thanks!
Three bedrooms, sleeps up to 10.
- Master (1 king bed)
- South bunk room (4 adult-sized twin bunk beds).
- North bunk room (4 adult-sized twin bunk beds)
- Sofa sleeper in living room (1 twin)
Two and one half baths.
- Remodeled full bath upstairs
- 3/4 bath upstairs (shower and sink)
- 1/2 bath downstairs (toilet and sink)
- Use of indoor and outdoor hot tubs, spa and exercise facilities at the Spa at Vail Mountain (see below).
- Spacious, fully-equipped kitchen, including downdraft range/grill.
- Designer living room furniture, gas fireplace.
- 32 inch plasma HD TV with cable and DVD.
- iPhone stereo.
- Sunny, south facing front deck and balcony.
- North facing rear deck, and access to back yard on Gore Creek.
- Ground level main floor, two stories, with bedrooms upstairs.
- Lots of board and other games for kids and adults.
- Two parking spaces, one space is just steps from the front door.
- Three laundry rooms in building.
- High speed wireless internet.
- Hot Tub: A limited* number of guest day passes are provided to the Spa at Vail Mountain at the Vail Mountain Lodge one block away! Facilities include free weights, weight machines, treadmills, bicycles, ellipticals, sauna, indoor and outdoor hot tub, locker rooms, etc. * One day pass is provided for each $400 in rental fees (maximum of 20 day passes provided per stay).
Keywords: Vacation Condominium, Vail, Colorado, Golden Peak, Vail Village, Gore Creek, hot tub off-site, hot tub/spa passes provided, 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, sleeps up to 10, family friendly, shuttle nearby, private, free parking, steps to everything, summer, winter, fall, gondola, mountain biking, road biking, bike Vail Pass, tennis, fishing, tubing, rafting, kitchen, views, shopping, people watching, dining, three bedroom, HDTV, wireless internet, powder, bicycling, golf, aspens, Gore Creek, vacation, condo, walk to Village and skiing, 2 decks, 1 balcony, three bedrooms, two and 1/2 baths.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Great for families with children. Close to Children's Center at Ski School. Lots of toys and board games for kids to play with. Great back yard for snow play in the winter, and water play in the summer....moreless
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Our kitchen is well stocked and fully equipped with a dishwasher, downdraft range with grill and griddle, bottom freezer fridge, coffee maker and microwave. Everything you need for cooking and serving gourmet meals....moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Hair Dryer
Shared Hot Tub:
(2) Hot Tub off site: Guest day passes* are provided to the Vail Athletic Club at the Vail Mountain Lodge one block away! Facilities include free weights, weight machines, treadmills, bicycles, ellipticals, sauna, indoor and outdoor hot tub, locker rooms, etc. * One day pass is provided for each $400 in rental fees (maximum of 20 day passes provided per stay). ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Spa Whirlpool
Deck / Patio:
(2) Living area opens to deck overlooking Gore Creek. A great place to relax in the summer. Two front decks have views to the ski mountain. The front deck is a great place to catch some apres ski sun and relaxation in winter. The back yard and creek are accessible from the rear deck....moreless
- Wood Deck
Location & View
Property opens to creek. Living room provides a relaxing view of Gore Creek. Living room opens to deck, with steps to landscaped backyard, and access to creek. In the summer, the rear deck is a great place to read, eat, or just unwind to the sound of the creek....moreless
- Mountain View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Mountain Biking
- Hunting Big Game
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Bird Watching
- Autumn Foliage
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Vail is best known for its world class skiing and other nordic activities in winter. We are only a 2 minute walk to the Golden Peak ski base (now called the Riva Bahn lift). We are also only a 5 minute walk to the newly installed Gondola #1 (which replaced the Vista Bahn). Summer is great for sitting on the rear deck, listening to the creek, watching the hummingbirds, reading or talking. You have access to the back yard and Gore Creek. We are only two blocks to the center of Vail Village, and about the same to Ford Park, playground and Ford Amphitheater, and the Vail Nature Center. Free municipal tennis courts 1/2 block away. Fall is wonderful for viewing the fall color. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We really enjoyed staying at this property... the close proximity to the kids ski school and lifts at Golden Peak and to Vail Village is very hard to beat. We highly recommend this condo!
- Guest Walter (Cherry Hills Village, CO)
- Date of stay 12/26/10
- Review Submitted 01/06/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, tourists without a car.
Vail Opening Day to December 19th: $595/night (7 night minimum) December 19th to December 25th, 2013: $1,195 per night (7 night minimum) January 7th to February 14th: $895/night (7 night minimum) February 15th to February 25th: $1,095/night (7 night minimum) February 26th to end of ski season: $995/night (7 night minimum) Discounts for longer stays. Rates do not include 9.8% lodging/sales tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1965
- Primary: (303) 722-7733 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living area opens to deck, with views of back yard and Gore Creek.
Spacious, bright, fully equipped kitchen. Lots of morning sun!
Living area, gas fireplace, stairway to upper floor and bedrooms
Master bedroom is on the creek side, with king size bed and TV with DVD player.
Bedroom two is also on the creek side, and has 4 adult size, twin bunk beds.
View of Gold Peak with Riva Ridge above from front balcony. One block to lift.
Indoor hot tub at the Vail Athletic Club
Exercise facility at the Vail Athletic Club
Summertime view of soothing back yard on Gore Creek
Dining / Living areas, 32" HDTV, gas fireplace, view of creek.
Gore Creek seen from rear deck. The creek provides relaxing vistas and sounds.
Bedroom three has 4 adult size, twin bunk beds.
Outdoor hot tub at the Vail Athletic Club
Climbing wall at the Vail Athletic Club
Locker room at the Vail Athletic Club
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 06, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.