Luxury Beachfront Condo at Sand Dollar W/ High Speed Internet
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sanddollar condo description
Accommodations on Sanibel are no lovelier than at Sand Dollar.
Sand Dollar is one of the most premier low density condominium complexes on Sanibel Island, centrally located on Middle Gulf Dr. Our unit is rated “Platinum” the highest rating for desirability, location, amenities, condition, design and décor by the premier island real estate rental agency. The interior has been newly renovated for expansive views and designer decorated in a light Floridian theme. It is a very private, light and airy corner unit with a beautiful view. The complex has a heated pool and tennis courts. It is a wonderful base from which to explore Sanibel's beautiful shelling beaches, nature preserves, waterfowl, fishing, golf courses, bicycle paths, live theatre, and boutiques. Excursions for deep-sea fishing and kayak/canoe/bike rentals are close by as are the island's many delicious restaurants and lovely boutiques and galleries. Local management is available to assure continued quality throughout your stay.
You are never far from all the conveniences, but at Sand Dollar you are millions of miles away from hustle and bustle. If you need to work or stay in touch, we have a computer for your use at a comfortable working station with a High Speed Wi-Fi Internet access also available for your laptop.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Platinum Quality Rating by local property rating agency, White Sandy Beach, Great Views of the Gulf, Private Quiet Corner Unit, Tennis Courts, Barbecue Area, Private Screened Porch with Ceiling Fan, Three TVs and VCRs/DVD, , Movies, Games, Books, Beach Chairs and Umbrella with Igloo Cooler, Ample Storage, Private Balcony, Cool Decorator Floor Tiles thoroughout with Colorful Area Rugs, ...moreless
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Wireless Internet:
- Computer Available:
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sanibel is a Natural Paradise, 70% Nature Preserve, No Chain Stores, Miles of Sandy White Beaches, over 30 miles of Bike Paths through Nature Preserves and to Delightful Boutiques, Galleries, and Restaurants, Kayak or Canoe the Mangroves in the National Wildlife Refuge or Fish the Local Waters, Island Water Fowl is replete, see Otters, Turtles, Manatees, and Dolphins, visit the Shell Museum, Play Golf, or Cruise to nearby Island Keys, visit the Ford/Edison Museums in Fort Myers, browse Factory Outlets, discover Naples, go to a MLB Spring Training Game, also, we are only a three-hour drive from Orlando for a combination vacation....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Our 1st visit to Sanibel Island was great and the condo at the Sanddollar more than met our expectations. The beach like atmosphere inside the condo with wooden shutters and all, closeness to the beach, pool, gas grills & quiet family setting made our week an A+. Already thinking about a return visit - hopefully next summer.
- Guest kickafer (Brandon, FL)
- Date of stay 06/24/07
- Review Submitted 06/24/07
My wife, in-laws and I stayed here the week of March 12th, and had a terrific time. The condo is great (exactly as represented), the beach and pool are wonderful, and all the arrangements were handled perfectly. We'd go back in a heartbeat!
- Guest Dave Smukler (Long Beach, NY)
- Date of stay 04/24/06
- Review Submitted 04/24/06
Summer (approx 4/22-12/22)................ $1345/week Holiday (approx 12/19-01/01).............. $2595/week January (approx 1/6-2/1) ................. $1845/week Peak (approx 2/2-15, 2/23-3/15, 3/29-4/11. $2595/week Premium(Pres. and Easter,).........$2845/week Shoulder (approx 4/12-25)..................$1845/week Thanksgiving and July 4 week...............$1475/week Plus 11% Florida and Sanibel Tax and $55 booking fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: We are vacation property owners who are passionate about travel. Over the years, we have acquired a small number of very select vacation properties to rent to our guests. We have 20 years of experience in owning and renting superior properties in exceptional locations. We are not a large company or a rental agency but a small family business owned and managed by a couple who take a great deal of pride in offering you a well maintained, well appointed, carefree vacation home.
Why the Owner Chose Sanddollar:
We continually update and upgrade our properties to assure our guests all of the amenities and comfort they expect and more. It is our pleasure to proudly offer these properties. Because of the locations and the amenities, our properties are never the lowest priced properties in the area, but we strive to ensure good value for our guests. We visit each property regularly, and update and upgrade as required to keep them in platinum condition. This way our guests can be sure that they can always count on a first class experience in every way. We hope you will choose to be our guests
- Primary: (203) 221-9773(Connecticut, USA)
View Of The Ocean From The Balcony
Walkway To The Beach
The Tennis courts
The full inside view
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Monday, August 05, 2013