Executive Waterfront Pool Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Wonderful Southern exposure in this waterfront pool home located in the Vanderbilt Beach area of Naples, FL. Beautifully decorated home has a heated pool enclosed in private screened in Lanai. Private pier on canal with private dock and seating area that has electric boat lift for up to a 31' boat. Enjoy that first cup of coffee to dinner and incredible sunsets on private dock while kids enjoy fishing off lighted pier. Minutes out to Gulf via Delnor Wiggins Pass by boat. Walking distance to beach, Delnor Wiggins State Park, shopping, restaurants and more.
Home has 3 bedrooms. Master has king bed and private bath that walks out to pool area. 2nd bedroom has a King bed. 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds. Bathroom separates these two bedrooms. Each bedroom has own High Def. flat screen TV with DVD player. Lovely quiet street in neighborhood surrounded by canals. Open kitchen with Maple Cabinets, stainless steel appliances and Granite countertops that walk out to pool area. Fully stocked in everyway with linens, barware, towels, kitchen supplies, etc. Bring your own boat or rent one nearby and explore the many wonderful sights of Naples. Whether you are staying for a day or a month, you'll enjoy this quiet neighborhood with beaches, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife all nearby.
Keywords: Private Waterfront Home
- 1650 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Quiet dead end street! Games, pool and sand toys, fishing poles, bycycles available for your use. Short walk to beach! Friendly neighborhood with alot of full time residents. Vanderbilt Beach and Delnoor Wiggins State Park within walking distance. You may catch a glimpse of a manatee or dolphin while relaxing on the dock. Close to shopping, nightlife, grocery and liquor stores, Wal-Mart and more. Don't miss a trip to the Everglades for alligator watching! The new Mercado Plaza has great shops and restaurants close by. Enjoy dinner or cocktails at the newly renovated Ritz Carlton Hotel down the street....moreless
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
New granite countertops with stainless steel appliances. Open design allows you to enjoy company in the living room or watching kids in the pool. Separate bar area fully stocked with glassware. ...moreless
Dishes & Utensils:
Plenty of new dishes to serve 1-12. Glassware provided and plastic glasses for pool area. Plenty of wine, martini, and beer glasses. Wine openers, cocktail shakers, and blender all available....moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
2 car garage with extra fridge/freezer and washer and dryer. Bicycles, tennis rackets, toys for pool and beach, beach chairs, umbrellas, fishing poles all neatly hung on back wall for your use ...moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Washing Machine:
- Games galore like Monopoly, Trivia Pursuit, Clue, cards, poker chips, etc. for those rainy days with nothing to do, located in chest by kitchen. Need a book, take one, finish a book, leave one! Thanks to everyone who has swapped a book, we enjoy reading the new selections! We want our home to be your home, please enjoy and if there is anything you need, we are only a phone call away! Please take care of our home as if it were your own and leave in good condition for our next guest. We hope to have you for many years to come....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Miniature Golf
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Plenty of Churches, shopping, beach combing, restaurants and activities nearby. Beautiful Delnoor Wiggins State Park with beautiful beaches only 5 minute walk away, located on the water canal that flows out to the gulf with beautiful beaches. Vanderbilt Beach only a few minutes walk away. Plenty of beach parking or ride on one of the bikes we provide. Might be able to catch a glimpse of a manatee or dolphin right off our private dock. Great fishing or just relaxing from your private dock, poles provided. Wonderful shopping and restaurants at the Mercado Plaza just a 5 minute drive away. Downtown Naples, famous 5th Avenue or 12th Avenue just a 15 minute car ride South. Don't miss the Naples Pier located off 12 Street close to Downtown. Bonita Beach close by offers Dog Racing, beaching, shopping, and great restaurants. Follow Bonita Beach road along the gulf to Ft. Myers Beach, a beautiful winding road along the gulf thru Lovers Key State Park. Don't miss the chance to take an airboat ride thru the Everglades in Everglade City about a 30 minute drive away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent House! Everything !
Excellent House! Everything !
Hi Jim - Thanks for a great two-week get-away in your home. It is in impeccable condition: clean, warm, inviting and relaxing. We enjoyed the pool, BBQ, and bikes every day. You have anticipated every possible "want" for your guests. Great Location: Quiet street, on the canal, close to the beach, restaurants and great shopping. It was perfect for us. We will definitely recommend this to others. Thanks again.
- Guest RP & Deborah (Regina, Canada)
- Date of stay 06/07/11
- Review Submitted 07/06/11
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2014
1 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2014
1 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 13, 2014
1 night min stay
|Holiday, Easter,Spring Break
Dec 14 - Dec 31, 2014
1 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2015
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Credit Cards Accepted, Cash, or Check. Deposit required to book listing.
- Cleaning Fee: $225 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $750
- Tax Rate 11%
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers International Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Vanderbilt Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several around at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Several in area at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several in area at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Auto dealer for 30 years in the Chicago, Southern Wisconsin area. We love to stay in Naples whenever school and sport schedules allow. We love to hang out by the pool, pier, or beach, there is something to do for all ages. Our son especially loves the skate park while our daughter shops at the mall across the street from the skatepark! We love to sit back and relax and enjoy what God has offered.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
I have been vacationing in this area for the past 15 yrs. and the price was right to buy a place of my own. We hope to someday retire here when the children have grown.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love the great restaurants and shopping nearby. We love to walk or bike around the 5 mile loop as a family and hope you will use our bikes to do the same. We get excited to see a manatee or dolphin while relaxing on the pier. For extended stays we enjoy driving the 3 hours North to Disney World for a couple of days or driving South to Miami and the Florida Keys.
- Primary: (414) 861-3553 (Wisconsin, USA)
- Secondary: (414) 861-3556 (Wisconsin, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pier Dock with Southern Exposure for great sunrise and sunset!
Back of home from Canal, great fishing off dock, poles provided!
Fully stocked kitchen has everything you need! Game chest for rainy days also!
August 2013 New leather sofa with chaise lounge. Books and DVD's for you to use
New leather sofa (Aug. 2013) has comfortable chaise lounge to relax on.
Pool deck with Canal view has gas grill, Dining Table and chaise lounges.
Master King bedroom with sitting area, private bath with pool walkout.
Twin Bedroom with Pottery Barn Boat Theme has flat screen HDTV/DVD player.
Extra fridge in garage with washer/ dryer, bikes, beach supplies, fishing poles
Welcome to the Heron's Nest! Located in quiet residential neighborhood!
kitchen eating area with bar opens up to pool deck, Open plan to living room.
Looking thru from king bedroom to other 2 bedrooms with bath in between.
Open plan from kitchen to living room. Great to watch TV while cooking.
Heated Pool with Pier View has music system to enjoy while outside
King Bedroom has flat screen HDTV, DVD player, sitting area and private bath.
2nd King guest bedroom overlooks pool with flat screen HDTV with DVD player.
Another view Twin bedroom with large closet and linen closet
Back yard looking toward Gulf, Southern exposure, nice sunsets, table and chairs
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 13, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.