Contemporary Oceanfront Home- Walk to Restaurants/ Pier
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Folly Beach Properties house description
Large windows and sliders on the ocean offer an unlimited view of sand and surf. Easy walk to Center Street for shopping, restaurants, and bars. Located on the westside of island just 3 blocks in from Center makes driving optional. Completely remodeled kitchen in January 2013. All living and sleeping areas on one floor. Many exceptional features include: large covered oceanfront porch, huge open oceanfront deck, covered picnic and grilling area, covered parking, HUGE outdoor fireplace and patio, additional enclosed full bath outside, direct private walkway to beach. Master with king bed, guest with king bed, third bedroom with one bunk, twin and trundle.
Features: WIFI internet, cable TV, TV sets in living room and master, DVD/ VCR, washer/ dryer, charcoal grill, extensive outdoor furniture including rockers, lounges, and tables. Fenced and gated property.
Keywords: home, oceanfront, ocean, beach
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- 2 King, 1BB, 1 Twin w/trundle
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- The Folly Beach community is full of fun activities. The house is located 3 blocks -- an easy walk -- to the Folly Beach pier and Center Street, the hub of activity on the island. Walk to bars and restaurants including Blu Oceanfront Restaurant and Bar, The Crab Shack, Surf Bar, Lost Dog Cafe, and more. Tennis courts and a park for children. Downtown Charleston is a short 15 minute drive from Folly Beach. Named by Conde Nast Traveler magazine as America's top destination, Charleston is known for its world-class restaurants, arts & culture, and its historic preservation. Charleston is a unique city steeped in local and national history with all the excitement of the latest fashions and trends. If relaxing and playing on the beach is primarily what you are seeking, Folly has a wonderful beach with miles of hard-packed sand for biking, running, and walking....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this beach house
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this beach house
My husband, myself and another couple who are good friends rented this house for the second year in a row. We absolutely love it in this house on Folly Beach. The location is perfect, and the house is exactly as shown on your webpage. We had an issue with the air-conditioning and called the property manager and she came to the house and made the arrangements to have it fixed. What a lovely young woman who handled our issues in a very timely manner. She even offered to move us if the problem could not be resolved, but we told her we wanted to stay in this house. We so appreciated her time and concern. Hopefully we will be able to come back next year as we enjoyed ourselves so much. I would highly recommend this house to others when looking at beach houses on Folly Beach. Thank you again for sharing this home with us
- Guest Rosemary (Lafayette, IN)
- Date of stay 08/21/10
- Review Submitted 08/31/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
WHAT A GREAT HOUSE, PERFECT IN EVERY DETAIL, HAD PLANNED THIS TRIP FOR A LONG TIME, AND THE WEBSITE WAS RIGHT ON WITH THIS HOUSE, KNEW IT THE MOMENT WE DROVE UP TO IT.....GREAT MEMORIES, AND WILL DEFINATELY RENT IT AGAIN....ENJOYED SITTING OUT ON THE DECK EVERY MORNING AND EVE AND JUST WATCHING AND LISTENING TO THE WAVES..MY HUSBAND AND I SPENT A WEEK HERE WITH MY HIGH SCHOOL CHUM AND HER HUSBAND....ARE ALEADY TALKING ABOUT OUR TRIP NEXT YEAR....THANK YOU SO MUCH.
- Guest JACKIE PADGETT (FRANKFORT, INDIANA)
- Date of stay 09/14/09
- Review Submitted 09/14/09
Winter 2013/2014 (10/26/2013 - 3/21/2014) 3 night minimum, $1,461/wk, $244/nt Spring 2014 (3/22/2014 - 5/20/2014) 3 night minimum, $2,637/wk, $439/nt Early Summer 2014 (5/31/2014 - 6/13/2014) 7 night minimum, $3,751/wk, $625/nt Summer 2014 (6/14/2014 - 8/15/2014) 7 night minimum, $3,950/wk, $658/nt Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. Reservations are subject to 17.5% tax, cleaning/linen fee & $50 Damage Waiver. Holiday rates and night minimums apply.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: + (843) 588-6699 (South Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: +1 800-951-2470
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
2nd Living Area
2nd Dining Area
Beach and Private Beach Walkover
Oceanfront Sun Deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013