Very Private Exclusive House, Tuscany/Umbria, Heated Pool, Bbq,7 Guests, 1h Rom
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Citta della Pieve villa description
New! Solar Heated Pool! The Villa is very romantic, wonderfully restored with organic materials and kept in the original stile of the area. A lovely garden set in the hills on the border of Tuscany and Umbria is ideal for families or small groups. Tastfully decorated & furnished with antiques from the owners aristocratic family. The 250 year old house sits on a slope and has stunning views and light breezes in hot summers. It is surrounded by old oak trees giving shade. You will find the solar heated pool, which is open from end of March to end of October, situated in a little olive grove overlooking the vineyards, with natural shade and stunning views.The panorama pool is completely private. The 8 ha estate is owned by a Countess, who produces the estate's own biological wine & olive oil, she lives in a separate part of the house and looks after her guests, if there is a request for it. On the grounds around the antic house you can enjoy the breathtaking views over the superb Umbrian/ Toscan countryside. The exceptional location will give you enough opportunities to relax & dream or sight seeing. Next town is the medieval citty Cittá della Pieve and Monteleone di Orvieto. more photos www.villa-cerqualto.com
further activities: Umbria is beautiful all year round. Each and every month of the year has its very own charm and quality, its colors, scents and sounds. The people of Umbria are still very much in tune with a rhythm given by nature itself.
Within the medieval boundary walls of the town, you‘ll find plenty of witnesses of a turbulent and rich history. Numerous shops, cafés and restaurants inviting you for a strole or remain and watch the busy life in the streets.
The personal touch and extraordinary friendliness of the people of Città della Pieve, surely contribute to the special charm of the town. The Italian spoken in this area, is said to be one of the clearest and most beautiful in the country. No doubt, you will enjoy your holiday here and in no time it will feel like a home away from home.
Supposedly, already Etruscans and Romans had established their dwellings at the same place where today Città della Pieve is situated. Learning Italian, guided tours and lots more..
Services: Assistance: Helpful owner-caretaker in separate house, independent from the villa, to ensure complete privacy. Garden, lawn & pool maintenance. Maid service extra, (Sat & mid-week).Weekly change of linen & towels. Services upon request: Additional maid service, local cook/chef, catering, organization of special events. Facilities: DSL/Wi-Fi access outdoor/indoor internet access.
Natural Air-conditioning. Mosquito nets for all beds. Some windows with fly nets, Fireplace. Satellite TV, stereo CD-Player. Central heating. Fully-equipped kitchen: dishwasher, fridge, freezer, stove, oven, toaster, coffee machine. Washing machine, hair dryer, anti-allergenic mattresses. Iron & ironing-board, cot, high chair. Private pool 10x5m/ with sun-lounger’s, table & chairs. Gazebo, BBQ & furnished with dining table & chairs, veranda with cosy armchairs.
Weddings: Reception ideas at Villa Cerqualto
Are you thinking about organizing your wedding in a particular way, doing something special that would be unforgettable where your guests could truly celebrate the union between you and your loved one? Villa Cerqualto is the ideal spot immersed in a place full of history and charm.
We would be happy to take care of all the details that normally would complicate things for a hectic planning schedule.
We are able and willing to take care of your wedding in Italy; the reception, the photographer or director, the flowers and bouquets.
We do everything in our power to create the kind of service you desire. If you would like a small intimate gathering or a large party of up to 40 people, you can. It's also very easy to find accommodation out side of the Villa close enough to reach on foot (for larger parties).
- 230 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Daily Maid Service
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
- The house has an natural air-conditioned roof and it keeps the rooms cool in summer and warm in winter. Indoor shutters easy to close and open. 2 large fireplaces for cool spring and autumn evenings, 1 large basket of wood is included for each fireplace. Master bedroom with terrace 2 single or 1 double , Yellow bedroom with 2 single or 1 double, Bathroom with 5 windows, bathtub, shower, double basins, bidet, Large Kitchen with fireplace, dishwasher, fridge/deep freeze, 4 gas flamed stove, electric oven, table for 12 guests. The Sitting room has 3 sofas, fireplace, sat TV, internet connection, CD/radio player, Red bedroom 1 double or 2 single sharing bathroom with next door single bedroom All beds have daun covers for the winter, in mid season woolen blankets, in summer cotton covers. each person has it´s own blanket. each guest has 2 towels, plus pool towel. Hairdryer and adapting plugs are in each bathroom. each room has 1 window with fly shield...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- All bathrooms are very modern and large rooms suited in an newly built old fashioned tower. Very large with a lot of windows. Central heating, In winter heated towels. 3 bathrooms in the house 1 outside, top floor - Toilet, Bathtub with Shower, Bidet, 2 basins, Bathroom next to livingroom, with walkin shower, Toilet, Bidet, 1 basin, next to red room downstairs, shower, basin, toilet, Poolhouse - Outdoor Shower, Changing room, WC All bathrooms are very modern in an old fashioned tower. Very large with a lot of windows. Central heating, In winter heated towels....moreless
- The house has an natural air-conditioned roof and it keeps the rooms cool in summer and warm in winter. Indoor shutters easy to close and open. 2 large fireplaces for cool spring and autumn evenings, 1 basket of wood is included for each fireplace. If you come and stay in winter you will find a warm house welcoming you. Modern central heating and very good isolation of windows. Assistance: Maid service is optional and has to be booked before arrival. Weekly change of linen & towels, toilet paper for the first days are in the house. Services upon request NOT included in the rental price: cook, maidservice, babysitter, arrival dinner, first shopping, chauffeur, airport pick-up, central heating, 1 large basquet of firewood is free. There is an extra charge on events. Painting classes, we can organize a professional teacher, most of the guests have enjoyed the landscape water color or oil painting. see more photos on facebook.com/stephanie.ortenburg Visits to the nearby natural Spa at San Casiano dei Bagni (20 min.) Bathe in warm, restorating pools,and feel the massage of water jets that generate your energy....moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mosquito Magnet
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Child's Swing
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Small Cooler
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool:
Forms Of Payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 pers. heating not incl.
Oct 27 - Dec 20, 2014
7 night min stay
7 guests x-mas and newyear
Dec 21 - Jan 4, 2015
7 night min stay
winter delight, offer 2 guests
Jan 5 - Mar 21, 2015
7 night min stay
spring 4 guests half house
Mar 22 - May 2, 2015
7 night min stay
early summer, 7 guests
May 3 - Jun 13, 2015
7 night min stay
summer, 7 guests
Jun 14 - Sep 5, 2015
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit €300
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
This is a private, independent exclusively used Villa, but prices and surface area change according to the number of people.
2-4 guests can rent half house in off season: 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathr, Living room and Kitchen,
Money transfer fees have to be paid by the renter.
Heating per day € 50,00 per full house, Half house Euro 30,00
Deposit by arrival € 300,00
A sixty (60) da
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The House is situated on the hills near Tuscany 311 slm, between Monteleone d´Orvieto and Città della Pieve, near Montepulciano, Montalcino Cetona, San Casciano de Bagni (hot springs), Orvieto, the wildlife isles of Alviano and Montepulciano, near Chiusi, an Etruscan town. By train ( 10 min. to station ) you reach Rome and Florence within 1 1/2 h. To the seaside in Toscany, Santo Stefano and Monte Agentario it is ca. 90 km, it is a lovely cultural and panoramic road. The Lago Bolsena a very clean vulcanic lake and is easy to reach shortly after Orvieto. Which is situated like and island on a highplateau, it is the most important Etruscan town in Italy and has a very beautiful Dom with frescos.
Perugia, Assisi, Montefalco, Siena and Arezzo ( Anticmarket ) are to reach in ca. 40 min. Lago di Trasimeno is very near and you can take a boot to the islands and enjoy delicious fish restaurants.
Many events in summer like jazz Festival or the Paglio in Cittá della Pieve are worth a visit.
Other Activities: Riding, painting lessons, swimming in hot springs, sightseeing, childrens playground!
Golf: Golf: In spring and autumn you will find the ideal conditions to play golf in this area. The countryside is very beautiful and staying in a comfortable house and go golfing during the day is an ideal holiday. For out of season we give special prices, please inquire directly.
CASTELFALFI: ca. 30min away.
GOLF CLUB LAMBORGHINI:
GOLF CLUB PERUGIA:
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: I have bought a farm ruin in 2000 and now I am renting the house to everyone who likes to spend their holidays in a beautiful house in Umbria. The locating is fantastic, 90 km from Rome and Florence on the Autostrada di SOLE. I love living here and to have interesting, fun guests.
Why the Owner Chose Citta della Pieve:
The house is very privately set, but close to the A1 Autostrada di Sole. the trainstation is 10 min. away from the grounds. I have nice neighbours, but not to close. The property is 8 ha large and has lovely olivetrees and vines. In the large garden are very big old oak trees and there are lovely views.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The house is very practical and has a lot of Charakter and restoring it we left many typical umbrian details. The garden has many old and special plants.
- Primary: +39 3470083715 mobil phone
- Secondary: +39 0578 297041 home/office
Links to more information:
Villa Cerqualto for 8 guests, private house with pool, near Tuscany
kitchen terrace leading to the garden, east side,
fantastic views from the upstairs blue bedroom with it`s private terrace
blue bedr. 2 mattresses, 2 blankets, 1.80x2.00m
single bedroom with direct exit to garden
dinner prepared for YOU
1rst floor bathroom, with walk-in shower
Pergola seats 8 -10 guests
view from the house to Monteleone d`Orvieto
pool with 8 sunbeds, fridge, towels are provided
view to the neighbours in Tuscany
owner invites to have drinks at her terrase
pergola with BBQ
Villa Cerqualto ( high oak )
Pool with a fantastic view and trees for shade. Not visible for neighbours.
large bathroom with magnificent views
Yellow bedroom, also possible with beds together
downstairs red bedr.1 with 3beds. 1single 1 bathr.
livingroom with fireplace, middle floor, sofabed
kitchen: extendable table, dishwasher, fireplace
pool with fantastic view over the umbrian country
Entrance to the house
The very private pool with view to the midieval town Monteleone di Orvieto
Villa Cerqualto in spring
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
- Calendar last updated 10/26/2014
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.