Oceanfront Condo - Palm Beach Florida
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ocean Front Condo
South Palm Beach, Florida
• 2 Split Plan Bedrooms
• 2 Baths
• Huge Terrance 40 X 8 with desirable sunny southeast exposure
• Master Bedroom King Suite includes built in vanity, large walk-in closet and oversized standard closet, LCD TV, Ocean View from Bed!, Access to Terrace, Sitting area with additional sleeper sofa and private bath.
• Second Bedroom (2 Twin as shown or Queen Bed upon request) private entry to bath w/walk-in shower, access to terrace, LCD TV w/DVD player, large Walk-through closet
• Galley Kitchen fully equipped including dishwasher and dinette table
• Walk-in storage closet great for beach chairs and umbrellas
• Double entry guest bath with towel pantry
• Large living room w/LCD TV and access to terrace
• Dining area with expandable table
• Wet Bar for entertaining
• Fully furnished including kitchenware utensils
• Free Broadband Internet Access and local phone calls
Building amenities SEE/CLICK LINK for more information
• 24 hour doorman in impressive lobby with 2 elevators
• Fully equipped gym
• 2 Saunas Male/Female
• Men’s/Women’s locker rooms with showers
• Bicycle Storage room
• Covered Parking with carwash (sea salt removal)
• 2 additional elevators from garage to your floor (4 total elevators)
• Card/Multimedia Room
• Billiard Room
• 24 hour DOORMAN
• Tennis Court and full covered kitchen grill on ocean front deck
• Pool with bathrooms, sheltered area seating and showers on ocean front deck
• Beach Access from ocean front deck and/or garage area
$3999 month in season
See rates for deep off season discounts.
Building completely over hauled in early 2009. New hallways, lobby, covered parking, pool deck, tennis, gazebo, etc.
NOW BOOKING FOR 2012/13 SEE CALENDAR 'Early Bird gets the worm.'
Keywords: Beach House, Ocean Retreat, Luxury Beachfront
- Vacation Rental
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Convertible bed(s)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Shared Kitchen:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Video Games
- Video Game Console
- Ping Pong Table
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Water View
- Beach View
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
Walk (on the beach!) to Ritz Carlton and several other ocean front restaurants on the beach. Grocery store, night clubs, bars and restaurants all within walking distance. Palm Beach restaurants are a varied bunch, offering many cuisines in different price ranges. Green’s Pharmacy serves breakfast and lunch to a loyal crowd in the mood for eggs, burgers and thick milkshakes. The famous Leopard Lounge serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and high tea and is known for their décor, which is red and leopard print. Ta-boo, which serves American cuisine, is located in the heart of Worth Avenue, Palm Beach’s trendy shopping area. SEE LINK for more information....morecollapse
ReviewsWrite a review
Karl & Andrea
Karl & Andrea
We stayed at this condo in November 2012, It was exactly as described, (photos were accurate), the accomodations were wonderful for the two of us but could have another couple or children (very spacious). The location is terrific, right on the beach, walking distance to Ritz, Dune Cafe, and the pier. Enjoyed sitting on balcony watching sun rise & set, people swimming in pool, and walking the beach. The people in this complex are extremely friendly. We plan to stay here again next year. p.s. very clean & well maintained and the owner was extremely helpful.
- Guest Andrea
- Date of stay 11/08/12
- Review Submitted 12/22/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children.
I had the pleasure of living here four months in 2009. Awoke to the sun rising over the ocean every morning and dined on the balcony with a beautiful sunset. The owner was attentive to any problems and prepared the condo well for my arrival.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 09/15/09
- Review Submitted 09/15/09
1499 Monthly, 499 Weekly (includes utilities) see calendar! Won't last at this price. Doorman awaits your arrival Furinshed to suit long term rental needs (bed types). Bring your snorkel gear! Call for details.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Beautiful Ocean View Condo offered by the O'Connors. Four generations of residential and vacation rentals in New York City, Long Beach Island NJ, Pocono Mountains PA and Palm Beach FL. Property Management (License LCAM#34904)
Why the Owner Chose Palm Beach:
Beautiful Palm Beach meets the high standards of the Ritz Carlton 1/4 mile and Donald Trump himself at Mar-A-Lago less than two miles walk up the beach. SEE/CLICK LINK for more information.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Building services are premium and area hosts world class shopping, dining and entertainment. Needless to say, the beach is fantastic! FREE SNOW REMOVAL too! Just kidding.
View from Terrace - Desirable South East Exposure
Master King Suite with access to terrace through floor to ceiling glass doors
Looking toward second bedroom and bath area upon entry.
View upon entry into Condo Unit
Ocean/Beach Views from living area, terrace and both bedrooms.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 21, 2013