Private Home on Swimming/Boating Canal with Dock & Jacuzzi
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in upscale, exclusive residential neighborhood just three miles from Key West's famous Duval Street and ocean beach. Perfect for those who like to enjoy the festivities of downtown but don't want to sleep amidst the noise of it. You can have it all!
Located on deep water canal for swimming and boating. Dock can accommodate up to a 35' sail or motor boat. NO DOCKAGE OR MOORING FEE. 3 minute access to open water.
House has brand new, fully-equipped kitchen, and exquisite Italian floor tile throughout. Three bedrooms and two full baths. Master bedroom has queen bed, loveseat, and private bathroom with shower; Second bedroom has 2 full beds; Third bedroom has 1 full bed. Two full-length sofas provide additional sleeping options.
Backyard is fenced-in, and the canal waterfront view is unobstructed and runs the full length of the property. Backyard also has gazebo with Jacuzzi, porch, gas barbecue, and hammock.
There is no doubt that Key West is one of the most unique places you will ever visit. The tiny two by four mile island is dotted with historic homes, sandy beaches, quaint restaurants and local pubs. Beautiful water surrounds Key West where you will find great fishing on the flats and offshore as well as diving and snorkeling on the barrier reef. Key West's world-famous sunsets are not to be missed!
Keywords: Private Home, Canal, Dock, Boating, Swimming, Jacuzzi.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (3), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Central air conditioning and heat, Ceiling fans, Unlimited wireless internet access, Unlimited nationwide phone service, cable television, VCR, DVD, and stereo system, Fully equipped kitchen includes dishwasher, ice maker, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven and blender, Washer and Dryer, Sheets and towels, Sunny Florida room with full views of canal, Outdoor gas grill, Outdoor Jacuzzi on deck with gazebo, Fenced-in back yard Driveway accommodates 3 cars, Lawn service included, Pack and Play crib, booster seat with tray, baby swing & car seat available for those with young ones! NO DOCKAGE OR MOORING FEE - Located on deep water canal with dock that can accommodate a 35' sail or motor boat. 3 minute access to open water. Dock amenities: Swimming ladder, Outdoor shower, Running water with hose, Cleats, Fenders, Additional jet boat dock...moreless
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
From $3000-5000/month depending on season. Rates are for maximum of 6 people. State and local taxes are additional: state tax = 7.5%, county tax= 4%. Families with more than six people should contact us for rate. $500 security/damage deposit required to hold reservation. Full Payment for your stay is required 1 month prior to your first night. Payments are accepted by bank check or money order only. Additional deposit may be required for those bringing pets.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
- Primary: (305) 304-6826 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy the shade of the palm trees, lay in the hammock, cook on the gas grill.
Dock accomodates up to 35' boat. Full dockage amenities. Separate jet boat dock.
Relax in the hot tub under the shade of the gazebo.
Sunny Florida room has a spectacular view of palm trees swaying over the canal.
Corner bedroom sleeps 4, with full closet, dresser and full length mirror.
Dine outside on the deck, and relax in the shade under the gazebo in the hot tub
Swim in the canal immediately behind the house.
View from living room, through dining room, into the Florida room.
3 BR house. Master bedroom has ensuite bath and loveseat.
Third bedroom with double bed, dresser, and closet.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 11, 2012