VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Location: At the heart of the oldest historical area of Paris (Le Marais, Paris - 4th). Located just between the famous 'Place des Vosges' ( 2 minutes walking) and 'Ile Saint-Louis' (3 minutes walking from the apartment). Nôtre-Dame de Paris, Saint-Germain des près is 8 minutes walking.
One of the most desirable and trendiest areas in the heart of Paris, the Marais is showing up today the jewels of its architecture mostly from the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries, it encloses famous museums such as Picasso and Carnavalet, as well as charming little streets, stylish shops, selected and traditional restaurants and cafés. All conveniences are easily found in this neighborhood. The closest metro stations are Sully Morland (line 7) at one minute walking from your apartment, Bastille (lines 1, 5 & 8) and Saint Paul (line 1), at 5 minutes walking.
Apartment Features: Charming and southwest exposed typical Parisian apartment, located on the 3rd floor of a 17th century walk up building equipped with a security system and an intercom. Very quiet, silent, and light with three huge windows, ornate with nice double curtains, overlooking the green, paved, and silent garden-courtyard.
- Surface 300 square feet (30m2): Entrance hall, Living room, Bedroom, separated kitchen, Bathroom-WC. - Very sunny, clear and totally quiet with three huge windows overlooking a private garden. - Living room with table/chairs, sofa and armchair. - Kitchen fully furnished, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, refrigerator, etc. - Bedroom with a queen size bed for 2 people (160cmX200cm). - Bathroom with sink, shower, washing machine and WC. - Flat screen TV with 60 cable channels. - Phone ( Local calls free to mobile & home line) - Permanent and unlimited Internet cable high speed (200 MEG) connection included (Wi-Fi). - We provide a computer (iPad) with internet connexion to prepare your trip in Paris thanks to the interactive maps of Paris and Metro. - Luxurious decoration with old French antique furniture and paints. - Linen and towels included. - Hair Dryer - Iron and iron board.
Our rates are degressive, all inclusive and very clearly described in our website, hence no trouble or trust issues with our clients. We try to be accomodating regarding arrival times because of air flights and arrange for someone to meet you in the flat upon arrival. Checkin between 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm ( Flexible only on request and if possible). Check out before 10:00 am.
Hair-dryer, Iron and its Iron board.
We provide a computer (iPad) with Internet connexion, to prepare your trip in Paris thanks to the interactive map.
The apartment provides a washing machine....moreless
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
End of stay cleaning€50
Refundable Damage Deposit€500
- Rates are all inclusive ( energy, utilities, linen ...).
- End of stay cleaning: 50 Euros.
- local touristic taxe 4%
- Check in from 2:00 PM ( Flexible on request only, and only if no previous Client stay in the apartment), to 8:00 PM.
If check in after 8:00 PM ( exceptional and on request only), 50€ fee is charged. No Check in after 9:00 PM
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: I grew up in Paris (Le Marais 4th district), where I am born a few years ago!. I hope you will love this area and you'll enjoy all that Paris has to offer. I would be so happy to welcome you in Paris and give you so many advices and addresses, to make you spend the best stay you could have dreamed about. You'll want to keep coming back too! Sorry for my poor English, but I am sure we will discuss very well.
Olivier, Paris - France
Why the Owner Chose Paris Arrondissement 4: The most important apartment advantage: The great central location !!
From this apartment you can walk everywhere in Paris in a few minutes (see the google map): Louvre museum, Saint Germain des près, Ile Saint-Louis, Centre Pompidou (Beaubourg), Le Marais (Oldest historical area of Paris, Tuileries Garden, Palais Royal, Picasso museum. ... and so others great places.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment: The location is in a very residential area, very 'Bourgeois', very 'Parisian' and very quiet. The apartment is located in a registered 17th century building with all comfort and authenticity. You are in the very centre of Paris, close to every interested places in Paris.