VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This brand new log home is located on the world famous Yellowstone River in the heart of Gardiner, Montana and is only about 2 blocks from the entrance to Yellowstone National Park. Location is everything and we certainly have it! You will love looking out on the deck and viewing the river below! We also have views far into Yellowstone and you have a great view of Electric Peak, one of the tallest mountains in Yellowstone, all 10,967 ft. of it!
The log house offers a complete kitchen and has 4 bedrooms with a total of 11 beds. The master bedroom has a king bed, with its own TV and bath, one room has a queen bed, the other room has a full and single bed and the 'bunk room' has 5 FULL beds. The rest of the house consists of a separate bath, dining room and laundry facility as well. Both the kitchen and dining room have high, vaulted windows that offer magnificent views of the mountains and the Yellowstone river below. From the sides you can also gaze far into Yellowstone .
*** TOP 10 REASONS WHY THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO RENT ***
1. Location! Location! Location! Being in the middle of the town of Gardiner makes it easy to walk to anywhere in the town! From my place you can easily walk to the many restaurants, bars and gift shops Gardiner has to offer. We are a small town but we do have a grocery store, pharmacy and post office. Being in town saves you time and money as well. If you choose a house 10 or 15 miles away from town it will cost more money and time just coming and going! Plus we are so close to Yellowstone as it is about 2 blocks away! The cabin is a great base camp for your Yellowstone vacation! Our closeness to Yellowstone combined with our views is second to none!
2. The Yellowstone river! Walking out onto the deck and looking down on the river is priceless! The river is fast flowing and makes the best sound! You will love waking up with a good cup of coffee and listening to the river! Simply amazing views from the cabin!
3. The covered deck!!! (and lower deck ) The covered deck offers a great place to not only view the river and mountains but also offers a place to relax as well. You can also cook out on the gas grill and enjoy your meal here as the deck also has bar height seating. Great place to just get away from it all! You can also view the rafters as they go by on the river! We also have a open, lower deck that gets you even closer to the River and offers even more amazing views !
4. Big and roomy! The house has plenty of room and is decorated with a western theme. The master with its own TV provides a quiet place to relax. The dining room table is located next to the vaulted windows and offers a great view of the river! A nice place to eat and enjoy your vacation!
5. Free internet service!
6. Central heat! Very important in our climate!
7. Hiking and fishing- being centrally located we are close to this and rafting as well. Local guides that take rafting trips and horseback rides can be found in Gardiner!
8. Within walking distance to the Yellowstone Association headquarters! A great place to learn about Yellowstone! Great for the family! Also the world famous Roosevelt Arch is located across the street from the headquarters.
9. Price! We offer a great price per week or you can rent up from 3 to 6 nights. I offer discounts to small groups as well. Teachers also !!!
10. Me! I am a school teacher and I pride myself in providing a nice and clean house for you. You have my word I will do what ever I can to assist you and your family. Being from the south (the great state of Alabama)I am a firm believer in southern hospitality. I can offer advice on just about anything related to your vacation and will gladly do so. Please view other houses I have available located in Jardine, Montana (vrbo # 113678 ,and vrbo# 439446) 5 miles from this house. I look forward to hearing from you !
THIS PLACE IS ALSO OPEN FOR THE WINTER SEASON AS WELL. WINTER IS QUIET AND VERY BEAUTIFUL! VISITING YELLOWSTONE IN THE WINTER OFFERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SKI, SNOWMOBILE AND VIEW OUR AREA AT A VERY UNIQUE TIME OF THE YEAR. WITH OUR HOUSE OVERLOOKING THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER BELOW, IT IS JUST AS NICE IN THE WINTER ! ONLY COLDER ! ALSO A GREAT PLACE TO SPEND THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS !
JUNE, JULY, AUGUST Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2015 3 night min stay
SEPTEMBER Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2015 4 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
ONLY ONE BLOCK FROM YELLOWSTONE PARK ! YOU CAN WALK ANYWHERE IN TOWN !
25% TO 50 % DUE DOWN DEPENDING ON WHEN RESERVATION IS MADE, I TAKE ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS, NEED 90 DAY NOTICE FOR FULL REFUND- BIG HOUSE ON THE RIVER- SLEEPS UP TO 15! CALL ME ANYTIME AT ( 205 ) 886- 8282
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
the good thing about this property is that it is in town and allows you to walk anywhere you need to go, plus it is located on the yellowstone river and has great views of the park and mountains !
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: HELLO! MY NAME IS Z. BURTON AND I AM THE OWNER OF THIS PROPERTY. I AM FROM ALABAMA WHERE I TEACH SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS. I AM A PROUD GRADUATE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AND AM A BIG FOOTBALL FAN ! ROLL TIDE! I HAVE BEEN COMING TO THE GARDINER AREA FOR THE PAST 20 OR SO YEARS AND KNOW THE AREA WELL AND AM MOST WILLING TO HELP PLAN YOUR VACATION. YOU WILL LIKE THE PEOPLE OF GARDINER AS THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND DOWN TO EARTH. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND I WILL BE GLAD TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOU PLANS.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin: THIS PROPERTY IS UNIQUE DUE TO ITS GREAT LOCATION!! BEING IN THE HEART OF THE TOWN ENABLES YOU TO WALK ANYWHERE IN TOWN PLUS BEING ON THE RIVER IS A SUPER VIEW! YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THE FAST FLOWING RAPIDS OF THE WORLD FAMOUS YELLOWSTONE RIVER ! THE DECK IS A NICE PLACE TO START YOUR DAY ! 4 BEDROOMS ( 11 TOTAL BEDS PLUS 2 COUCHES) MEANS YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM TO RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION. THE HIGH,VAULTED CEILINGS IN THE LIVING ROOM ENABLES YOU TO HAVE A SUPER VIEW OF THE RIVER AND MOUNTAINS! THE HOUSE IS DECORATED WITH A WESTERN THEME AND ALSO HAS FREE LONG DISTANCE CALLING AND INTERNET SERVICE AS WELL. THE HOUSE IS FULLY FURNISHED FOR YOUR NEEDS. I LIVE NEXT DOOR AND AM THERE TO HELP OR ASSIST YOU IN ANY WAY I CAN.