VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
You sent a message to this owner.
THE TURQUOISE GRAND... An exclusive SIGNATURE CLUB Luxury Vacation Suite at THE REGENT GRAND... You are assured of an exceptional Ocean Front corner suite with incredible views and many included premium features such as Platinum HD Cable with 150+ channels, the highest Internet speed available, and free international long distance... GUARANTEED!
OUR GUESTS ENJOY PEACE OF MIND RENTING OUR SUITE:
We respond to rental inquiries for The Turquoise Grand Suite through our VRBO/HomeAway dashboard. If you receive an email from anyone claiming to be the owner of the condo with listing number 200480 and the email did not come through the VRBO/HomeAway system, please make sure you were expecting an email from that sender and that you have confirmed that you are dealing with the owner. Also, please note that we always provide our phone number in Atlanta and other contact information before requiring any type of booking deposit. We ask that all guests booking with us please contact us by phone to confirm the booking details before sending the rental deposit. We also accept rental payments via HomeAway Payments, the most secure payment method for peace of mind.
SUPERB OCEANFRONT CONDO ON GRACE BAY BEACH:
Come and see why Conde Nast Magazine has rated Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales (“Provo”) as one of the finest in the world. It is a beach lover's dream with 12 miles of white, powdery sand beaches, sparkling turquoise waters, cerulean skies, and dramatic sunsets. The Turks and Caicos Islands are surrounded by the world's third largest coral reef, and the snorkeling and scuba diving are some of the best in the world.
BEST LOCATION ON PROVO:
The Regent Grand is one of Provo’s newest and most luxurious residential condominium resort, secluded on more than 4 acres with over 300 ft. of Grace Bay beachfront. Guests can enjoy an early morning workout in the fitness center located in the pavilion building or play a late afternoon game of tennis on the floodlit championship court. A palm-tree lined boardwalk leads from the oceanfront building to a stunning beach, with complimentary towels, chaises, and umbrellas. The resort is ideal for couples, families, golfers, and divers alike.
The resort’s central location in the heart of Grace Bay makes it the perfect vacation destination. Just outside the resort grounds, guests can find restaurants (both elegant and casual), shops, art galleries, designer boutiques, a liquor store, and the full-service Teona spa. Two excellent dive operators are within a few minutes walking distance, as are bicycle rentals and car rental offices. By rental car or island taxi, guests can reach the new Casablanca Casino or the Provo Golf and Country Club (voted one of the finest golf courses in the Caribbean), both within a few miles of the resort.
* The Turquoise Grand is a spacious fourth-floor corner beachfront residence with expansive wrap-around terrace and 2,400 s.f. of luxurious living space. From the terrace as well as the kitchen, dining room, living room, and master bedroom, the suite boasts stunning views of the calm turquoise waters of Grace Bay.
* 3BR/3BA fourth-floor corner unit on East end of resort with incredible views all the way up Grace Bay
* 2,400 sq ft of luxurious living space
* Solid teak terrace furniture including dining table and chairs (seating for six) and three chaise loungers facing the ocean.
* All interior wood furniture and terrace furniture is custom-made solid plantation grown teakwood
* Italian Travertine marble floors throughout
* Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (refrigerator with filtered water/ice dispenser, microwave, convection oven, electric range, wine cooler, dishwasher), coffee maker, blender, toaster, quality non-stick cookware, Henckels knives, granite countertops and breakfast counter with 4 oversized barstools
* Master bedroom with King bed, flat screen TV, DVD player, and iPod docking
* Bedroom 2 with Queen bed, flat screen TV, DVD player, and iPod docking
* Bedroom 3 with two Twin beds (convertible to a King bed on request), flat screen TV, DVD player, and iPod docking
* Separate dining room with seating for eight
* Master bedroom has separate his and hers closets
* Master bathroom has separate shower and tub, his and hers vanities, and illuminated magnifying mirror
* Each bathroom has two spa robes and a hair dryer
* Clothes washer/dryer, drying rack, iron and ironing board
* Two A/C systems with digital thermostats, plus whisper-quiet ceiling fans in every room
* Electronic safes in master bedroom and bedroom 2
* En-suite washer and dryer, iron, and ironing board
* Access to resort's lighted tennis court
* Access to resort's on-site fully-equipped fitness center
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES FOR OUR GUESTS:
* Ultra-plush bath towls, spa robes, and bedding
* Complimentary use of our four quality tennis rackets and balls
* Crib and high chair available at no additional cost
* 46' Sony Bravia LCD HDTV, Sony Home Theater System with iPod docking station in living room
* 32' Sony Bravia LCD HDTVs, DVD players, and iHome alarm clocks with iPod docking stations in every bedroom
* Upgraded Cable TV with High Definition, Movie, and Sports packages at each bedroom TV and living room TV (DVR)
* 125 channels, 12 HD movie channels, 12 HD sports channels, 50 channels of digital quality music
* Our suite's private DVD library with a wide variety of more than 160 popular and classic movies
* Private game cabinet with assorted board games, jigsaw puzzles and cards
* Assorted fiction and non-fiction books in our 'take-a-book, leave-a-book' living room library
* Complimentary private and secure high-speed WiFi Internet service access, both en-suite and poolside
* Complimentary free local phone calls and FREE long distance WORLDWIDE
WHERE IN THE WORLD?
The Regent Grand resort is located on the island of Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Provo is less than 600 miles southeast of Miami, and getting there is easy. In fact, it's one of the most convenient destinations to fly to in the Caribbean. American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways, Jet Blue, Air Canada, British Airways, Air Jamaica, and Bahamas Air are among the airlines that currently offer service. TCI is a British Overseas Territory, English is the official language, and it is in the Eastern time zone. The U.S. dollar is the official currency, and electricity is U.S./Canada standard 110V/60Hz.
Fully equipped with stainless steel professional quality applances including refrigerator, 42 bottle wine chiller, microwave, oven and range, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, and blender....moreless
This is a corner unit with a spacious wrap-around terrace, accessible from living room, dining room, and master bedroom. Overlooking the beach with 6-person teak dining table and two lounge chairs....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2015 Peak Season
Jan 3 - Apr 17, 2015
5 night min stay
2015 Off-Peak Season
Apr 18 - Dec 18, 2015
5 night min stay
2015 Holiday Season
Dec 19 - Jan 1, 2016
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
* Maximum occupancy is 6 guests. Additional guests (any age) only with prior approval of owner and subject to $50/nt surcharge per additional guest.
* No pets / no smoking.
* 3:00 pm check-in time / 11:00 am check-out time.
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
LOCATION: The Regent Grand resort is located on the island of Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Provo is less than 600 miles southeast of Miami, and getting there is easy. In fact, it's one of the most convenient destinations to fly to in the Caribbean. American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways, Air Canada, British Airways, Air Jamaica, Bahamas Air, and Sky King are among the airlines that currently offer service. TCI is a British Overseas Territory, English is the official language, and it is in the Eastern time zone. The U.S. dollar is the official currency, and electricity is U.S./Canada standard 110V/60Hz.
Other Activities: spa, miniature golf, boating, shopping, kayaking
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We live in Atlanta and vacation to TCI several times a year.
Why the Owner Chose Grace Bay:
When we first visited TCI in 2005, we were hooked by the incredible beaches, water, and how low key and uncrowded the island still is. On our second visit in 2006 we visited all the resorts looking to purchase our own 'litte piece of paradise,' and we found The Regent Grand far and away the most beautiful and best located resort on Provo. The resort was designed and built by the most experienced developer on the island with a commitment to absolute quality, and the resort is managed today by the friendliest most professional staff of any resort in the country. We also love how easy it is to visit TCI for short or long vacations. Only 1-1/2 hours from Miami, 2-1/2 hours from Atlanta or Charlotte, and 3 hours from New York or Toronto. You arrive at the resort and can be on the beach 30 minutes after your flight lands, making the first day of your trip nearly a full day of vacation instead of travel.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The suite has so much to offer that we always hate leaving. The terrace gives you all the sights and sounds of Grace Bay but also protects you from the afternoon sun, so many days we spend part of the afternoon on the terrace just enjoying the views - especially the sweeping panorama view to the East, up Grace Bay all the way to Leeward. As one of the few East corner units with this view, we are truly lucky. At night or on rainy days, we love using the games and picking a selection from our extensive video library (160+ DVDs) that we have conveniently stored in roll-out racks under the beds in BR3. When we need to catch up on work at home, we bring our laptops with us and can use the excellent password-protected WiFi signal anywhere in the suite. We mix up our lunch/dinner plans each day between visiting one of the many wonderful restaurants within walking distance vs. staying in to cook a wonderful meal with all the modern appliances, pots, and utensis in our kitchen. We can dine in at the long teak dining table (seating for 8) or dine on the terrace on the beautiful teak table (seating for 6).
View of gorgeous Grace Bay beach from your teak terrace dining table
Beautiful infinity-edge mosaic tile pool, with two jacuzzi hot tubs
Boardwalk to the beach
Fully equipped fitness center
Wine cooler and additional counter space, cabinet space in kitchen
Dining room with seating for 8
Living room with 46' Sony Bravia LCD TV, CD/DVD system, 160+ DVD titles, 40+ CDs
View up Grace Bay beach, all the way to Leeward
Master bathroom has tub and separate shower for guests in master BR (king bed)
Queen bed in bedroom 2
Twin beds (convertible to king bed) in bedroom 3
Each bathroom has two waffle weave spa bathrobes for our guests
Entrance to the pavilion building.
Pool lounging area
Flood-lit tennis court for day or evening matches
Fully appointed kitchen
View of breakfast counter, kitchen, and living room
Private WiFi, free Vonage calling, and 'take-a-book, leave-a-book' library.
View from terrace of Grace Bay beach
King bed in master bedroom
Double vanity in master bathroom
Full bathroom 2 with shower for guests in bedroom 2 (queen bed).
Full bathroom 3 with shower, entered from hallway door or door from bedroom 3.
Laundry room with washer and dryer, located off the foyer.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 28, 2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.