Best 10th Floor Gulf-Front Balcony
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grand Panama Resort condo description
Grand Panama Beach Resort is the best full service resort at Panama City Beach. This beautiful gulf-front unit on the 10th floor features a private oversized 12x20 balcony (the largest at Grand Panama) with a table and 4 chairs PLUS two chaise lounges. The whole family will enjoy panoramic views of the coastline in both directions, in addition to the main poolside area.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING UNIT!
The unit is four years old and has been has been professionally decorated and maintained. It has a full-size kitchen, washer & dryer, a spacious living room/dining room area. For entertainment and sleeping arrangements we provide the following:
- 3 Flat-screen TV's & 2 DVD players
- King bed in Master Bedroom
- Queen bed in Guest bedroom
- Bunk beds in the hallway for kids of all ages
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Linens & towels are provided for our guests
- This is a non-smoking unit, even on the balcony!!!
In addition, the Grand Panama resort complex currently has the following amenities for your use:
• Gated access with 24-hour security
• Thirty-five acres of lush tropical landscaping
• Two main pools (one for each tower) with adjoining jacuzzi tubs and kiddie pools; Tower II pool and jacuzzi is heated for winter use
• On-site and dining in the Village of Grand Panama, within walking distance of our condo
• Fitness center with state of the art exercise equipment
• Jogging/walking and bicycle path around the perimeter of the resort
• Pedestrian walkover
• Seasonal Beach service - Ask for Ray Ray at the Tiki Bar!
• Covered parking
• On-site check-in
• Free high-speed internet access in our unit and in designated outdoor and pool areas
• Unlimited DVD rentals for guests
- On floor 10
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- The largest balcony in Tower I.
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This condo was off the charts. We were there in February 2010. Nothing but the best decor, breathtaking views, and a feel at home atmosphere. The owner was great to work with and stopped at nothing to make our stay memorable. Friends, who have gone to Panama City Beach of years, had never seen a more beautiful place. Needless to say, we loved it.
- Guest Laur623 (Spencer, Ia)
- Date of stay 02/01/10
- Review Submitted 03/24/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
What a beautiful condo. The balcony and the views were awesome! Thank you.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 10/12/08
- Review Submitted 10/12/08
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
|Peak Summer Season
Jun 1 - Sep 5
1 night min stay
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
Why the Owner Chose Grand Panama Resort:
This is our home away from home. It is beautifully decorated and maintained. We take a lot of pride in our second home and hope you will too!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love the PCB area. From Pier Park to Historic St. Andrews, to Shipwreck Water Park and the Fishing Pier (both within walking distance) there is just so much to see and do. For more family fun the Shoppes at Edgewater has bowling, skeeball, arcade games, ice cream shops and a CiCi's pizza. Grand Panama is right in the middle of it!
- Primary: +1 770-826-3077
- Secondary: +1 770-826-3077
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
What a great way to relax and take in the gulf-front views!
2nd Bedroom w/ large walk-in bath and flat screen TV/DVD
Bunk Area - perfect for the kids!
Enjoy having breakfast, lunch or dinner overlooking the beach!
Check out the Gulfside pool with hot tub and interactive kiddie pool
Pier Park is minutes away - world class shopping, restaurants and movie theater
Amazing panoramic views from the oversized 12 x 20 balcony
This is the view from your balcony!
Master Bedroom w/King Bed, flat screen TV/DVD and gulf-front balcony
Living room - relax in luxury and watch movies on the large flat screen TV
Spacious eat-in Kitchen, seating for 7!
Enjoy lounging or dining on the oversized balcony!
Outstanding fitness center overlooking the pool!
Unlimited local activities - Fishing, Golf, Waterpark, Shopping, Go Karts...
Another perfect sunset - don't you wish you were here?
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 02, 2013