First Class Gulf Front Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This condo is located directly on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico in beautiful Madeira Beach, 1.5 miles north of the famous John's Pass Boardwalk, where shops and restaurants are located. The condo is located on the 1st floor above the lobby and parking area, accessable by elevator or stairs, 150 feet from the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy breath taking views of the Gulf of Mexico from the covered / screen enclosed balcony as well the family room and Master bedroom.
* 1,070 Square Feet
* Master Bedroom with King Bed and full bathroom with shower
* Guest Bedroom has Queen and Twin beds
* Guest Bathroom with bathtub
* Sofa in livingroom converts to queen size bed
THIS UNIT IS A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE
UNIT OR ON THE BALCONY. SMOKERS NEED NOT INQUIRE.
5 Night Minimum Stay
* High speed Wireless Internet access
* Telephone with local and long distance service in continental U.S.
* Air Conditioning
* Cable, TV in Living Room, Master Bedroom and Guest Bedrooms
* Full Kitchen with dishwasher
* Full size Washer and Dryer inside condo
* Cooking Utensils and Cookware
* Pool and jacuzzi
* Private and guest parking
* Beautifully furnished and completely renovated
Casino Cruises, Golf, Shopping, Boating, Swimming, First Class Restaurants and night life, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Boating, Dolphin Tours, fishing, Sunbathing, Museums, Art Galleries, Scuba Charters. Only 30 minutes to Busch Gardens, 90 minutes to Disney and Sea World. Breathtaking sunsets!
- On floor 1
- 1070 sq. ft.
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- This condo is located directly on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico in beautiful Madeira Beach, 1.5 miles north of the famous John's Pass Boardwalk, where shops and restaurants are located. The condo is located on the 1st floor above the lobby and parking area, accessable by elevator or stairs, 150 feet from the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy breath taking views of the Gulf of Mexico from the covered / screen enclosed balcony as well the family room and Master bedroom. The Master bedroom has a king size bed and full size bathroom. The guest bedroom has 1 queen bed, 1 single bed and full size bathroom. The sofa in the living room coverts to a queen size bed. THIS UNIT IS A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT OR ON THE BALCONY. High speed Wireless Internet access, Telephone, Air Conditioning, Cable TV, TV in Master and Guest Bedrooms, DVD,...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekly Rates: Taxes (12%) & $110 Departure Fee not included in pricing below. April 26th 2014 - August 2014....$975 a week February 1st 2014 - April 25th 2014....$1295 a week** April 13th 2013 - August 16th 2013....$975 a week August 17th 2013 - December 13th 2013....$705 a week December 14th 2013 - January 31st, 2014....$905 a week 5 Night Minimum Stay **Stays less than 14 days in winter season will reflect additional 5% rent
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: Home (304) 965-5112
- Secondary: Cell (304) 545-5839
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Arie Dam Resort direct beach front
Master Bedroom with king size bed
Master Bathroom shower area
2nd Bedroom includes queen and twin bed
Heated pool and hot tub direct on gulf front
Sunset view from balcony
Master Bedroom on gulf front
Master Bathroom vanity area
Balcony direct on gulf front
Utility room with washer and dryer
Layout of unit 102
Sunset view from balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, May 27, 2013