Lake Wenatchee Retreat!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Leavenworth cabin description
Now Wi-Fi. Enjoy our NEWLY constructed lodge style vacation cabin situated in a peaceful setting of cedars, vine maples, and wide open spaces. Outdoor activities abound being 15-20 miles between the beautiful Bavarian town of Leavenworth and Stevens Pass Ski Resort. Fishing at Fish Lake (boat rentals available) and splashing beachside at Lake Wenatchee State Park are also just a few minutes away. Either way, your family will love creating these lasting memories.
Cabin amenities ensure a relaxing and entertaining stay. From our oversized front porch with breathtaking view of Dirty Face Mountain and cozy gas fireplace; to the entertainment loft with 37' flat screen TV, video and game library; there's something for everyone!
Enjoy winding down after a day of the beach, rafting the river, hiking, and/or skiing. The kids especially like!
Keywords: Cabin, Lake Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Ski, Family,
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
- Queen size Beds (3) 3 queen beds total with one in the upstairs master bedroom, 1 queen log bed in one of the downstairs bedrooms and the last queen bed being the queen/twin bunk in the other downstairs bedroom. , Twin or Single Beds (1) 2 twin beds sit on the opposite end of the upstairs master bedroom just across from the queen bed making it a perfect option for families with young children., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Full size futon in the upstairs loft converts to one additional sleeping space., Bunk Beds (1) Brand new custom made queen/twin bunk bed in 1 of the downstairs bedrooms....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wireless Internet
- Mobile Phone
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Steven's Pass Ski Resort-30 minutes Leavenworth, WA - 20-25 minutes Boutique Shopping- Plain Hardware - 12 minutes Lake Wenatchee State Park and beach - 5 minutes Fish Lake - Fishing, ice fishing, skating - 5 minutes Dirty Face Mt. Hike - 3 minutes Sledding hill - Walking distance (by Dirty Face Lodge)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful cabin, but cold
Beautiful cabin, but cold
The property is very nice and the cabin is new and clean. Unfortunately the owners didn't turn on the heat before we arrived and the house wasn't comfortable until the next day.
- Guest EmeraldCityTraveler (Seattle)
- Date of stay 02/08/13
- Review Submitted 03/02/13
Thank You!Guest comment entered by owner
The cabin was beautiful and we enjoyed our trip.Thank you!
- Guest Mary (Oregon)
- Date of stay 10/14/12
- Review Submitted 11/25/12
Dec-Jan...$249/night (Sun-Thur)..$299/night (Fri-Sat) 2 Night minimum. Sep, Mar-May ... $199/night (Sun-Thur) .. $229/night (Fri-Sat) 2 Night Minimum. Oct-Nov, Feb.... $229/night (Sun-Thur) .. $249/night (Fri-Sat) 2 Night Minimum. Jun-Aug ........ $249/night (Sun-Thur) .. $299/night (Fri-Sat) 2 Night Minimum. Festival/Holiday $299/night SPECIAL! 3 Night Minimum $80 Cleaning Fee for up to 6 people. $300 Refundable Deposit. 10% Lodging Tax Cancellation Policy: Partial or Full Refund Dependent upon rebooking. $80 Hot Tub Fee. Alert owner if interested in using the hot tub.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Beach: Lake Wenatchee State Park at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Headwaters Pub (Great Pizza too!) at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Steven's Pass Ski Resort at 25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Kahler's Glen Golf Course at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Squirrel Tree (Best Breakfast!) at 5 Miles
About the owner: Our family resides just outside of Seattle, WA and has always enjoyed hiking, fishing, camping, and snow. Especially the snow part. We also enjoy traveling and visiting relatives in Europe so have also tried to incorporate some of the quality, comfort, and airiness from our favorite places in Germany and Austria wherever possible.
Why the Owner Chose Leavenworth:
We built our vacation cabin about 4 years ago in the heart of this huge outdoor recreational area, situated halfway between Leavenworth and Steven's Pass Ski Resort. Minutes from Lake Wenatchee and Fish Lake. The 2 hr. commute from Seattle to the cabin makes it especially easy to get away and enjoy some sun and hotter dryer weather during Seattle's spring and early summer. As much as we enjoy the property in the summer, one of our favorite winter memories was of fantastic skiing with the kiddos and friends; Leavenworth site seeing and wine tasting; and innertubing Ski Hill. Especially during cabin downtime, smile thinking about not being able to pull the kiddos away from their snowforts, dads enjoying football and XBox, and moms enjoying books, walks and the hot tub. Throw in a snow ball fight and good game of cards... Overall, it is a getaway that is easy to enjoy. Even for grandparents and families with a loaded down minivan. Unload in minutes and start that vacation!
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
The wide and 'L' shaped driveway makes for ample level parking for multiple vehicles, boats and boat/snowmobile trailers. Our favorite spring ritual is hiking up the Dirty Face Mountain trailhead just behind the Ranger Station (1-2 mins. away). Wild flowers, waterfall, and incredible view! Of course the Hidden Lake hike is a must do as well. Grandma and Grandpa gave it their two thumbs up. So much to do all within 1 minute to 25 minutes away that you can't do it all. You can't. But you'll definitely have fun trying.
- Primary: (360) 348-2451 (Washington, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sun, Fun, and Family at the cabin!
Downstairs full bath.
Guest bedroom #2...
Upstairs master (left side)
Hot tub under the stars...
First Snow Nov. 24 2012
You may have to dig out the firepit.
Beach time at Lake Wenatchee State Park 5 mins away.
Panorama view from the entertainment loft.
Guest bedroom #1
upstairs master right side.
Sledding hill around the corner that one can walk to.
First snow Nov. 24 2012.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 03, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.