at the Base of Breckenridge Ski Area -Economically, No Less!*
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gold Camp condo description
This condo is warm and comfortable. It has a wonderful, cozy feel to it. Outstanding views will entice one to participate in most of the mountain activities found here in the high country. The complex boasts 4 Jacuzzis and 2 saunas for residents only. Free shuttle service, located directly across from complex, takes one anywhere in the Summit they wish to visit.
Breckenridge Ski Area lies just about two blocks up from the complex, and the Cross Country Center a block down. The quaint town of Breckenridge, has the appearance of a Dickens Village complete with horse drawn sleighs. It is a quick, brisk walk or a 2 minute drive down to Main Street with all its' unique village shops, restaurants and/r all the modern day conveniences. The location of this condo is perfect, in that it is quiet and peaceful up on the mountain. It is close enough to the village to enjoy the throb of entertainment, or action, of the many activities the town has to offer, yet far enough away that so that one need not have the noise associated with the bustle of the village.
This is a 2 bedroom with a queen bed in each bedroom and a hide-a-bed for pull out of the couch in the living room. This condo sleeps 5 persons comfortably.
For more info please call numbers listed below.
Keywords: town house,ski home,ski to,mountain home, alpine retreat, alpine hideaway
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1.25 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
Parking Off Street:
Once parked in complex, one would have no further need for car. Parking is free for residents and guests. A free shuttle service operates from early morning until late evening, stopping in front of the complex every few minutes. ...moreless
A stackable washer/dryer is conveniently located inside the condo. For larger loads there is a coin operated laundry room located on the bottom level of the building open for residents and guests only....moreless
- AMENITIES - Great view of the mountains from living room and balcony, Quiet location, end unit - only 1 wall adjoining another unit, Free parking in paved lot in front of building, Interior carpeted staircase leading to outside unit entrance, FREE Breckenridge shuttle stop at development....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub:
- Not Necessary
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- The historic town of Breckenridge offers a multitude of activities from wonderful dining, night life, shopping in unique, quaint shops and art galleries, to special events and festivals hosted by the town itself. Arts and crafts fairs featuring professional artists. Outdoor concerts and culinary festivals, as well as the professional ice sculpting competitions are only some of it's features. There is something here for everyone from live theater to sailing and everything in between. There is indoor and outdoor ice skating, sleigh rides, snowmobile tours, four wheel drive tours. A recreation center that boasts a rock climbing wall, indoor and outdoor tennis, racquet ball, basket ball, free weights and circuit training,spin classes, gym, indoor running track, out door skateboard park, indoor pools,saunas,indoor and outdoor hot tubs,etc,etc. The Nordic skiing/snowshoe center is just a half a block down from the door. The alpine slide is just a stones throw away. The list goes on and on...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Hi-Peak Ski Season
Feb 21 - Apr 6, 2014
3 night min stay
Apr 7 - Apr 19, 2014
3 night min stay
Apr 20 - Jun 26, 2014
3 night min stay
|4th of July
Jun 27 - Jul 6, 2014
5 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
If this condo is not available, we do also, have two other condos in the same complex, that may still be available. To view these please go to listings 77284 for Homeaway.com or VRBO.com/223936 OR VRBO.com/748 listing 78277 for HomeAway.com
If one of these looks like it will work for you, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you in securing your vacation dates.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- cleaning: $100
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 11.675%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Denver International Airport at 95 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: CO Highway 9 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Eric's at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Breckenridge Ski Area at Gold Camp
- Nearest Golf: Tiger Run at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Giempetros,Erics, Hearthstone, South Ridge Grill at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I fully enjoy the high country during all the seasons. Each with its' own wonderful activities. The healthy lifestyle is common place here in the Summit. Just walk out the door and there it is....a plethora of things to do! Breckenridge is food for the soul...it is where one can let their inner child dance!
Why the Owner Chose Gold Camp:
Location, location, location see above...
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I love being able to look up at the tip of Peak 8 from my living room. I can pretty much tell what the day will be like- weather wise.
- Primary: (480) 703-6699 (Arizona, USA)
- Fax: +1 888-535-5888
Come here to relax and rejuvenate after a day on the slopes.
Compact kitchen is fully equipped.
2cnd bedroom also has a queen.
a jacuzzi tub at the other end to soak away the days activities
a balcony off the living area offers a nice spot to have morning java.
Come feel like you are on top of the world for this getaway.
A good soak after a day on the mountain, river, lake, golf course......
Hiking around and above Breckenridge offers incredible views!
Stretch out on a recliner, one for him, one for her....
A European feel is found in this room.
Large bath has 2 person shower
a glance down the hall, from one bedroom to the other
Views out the side of the condo...
Lake Dillon lies just 15 minutes away. Great fishing, sailing, kayaking, etc.
A great place to catch some rays or cool off after a hot sauna
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, March 03, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1.25 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.