North Beach Cottages
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
North Beach:- 2 unique adjacent beach cottages offer group options with 3 private suites sleeping up to 10. They overlook the Juan De Fuca and shipping lanes to Seattle.
Adjacent is Fort Worden State Park with its historic War Bunkers and also the Marine science center. There are miles of beach to explore as well as the wildlife and whale watching.
The newly remodeled hideaways are complete with full kitchens, laundry, TV/ music, and cable modem, games, books and even buckets. We allow pets in one of the units. The kids will love the loft and the stash of movies.
Port Townsend. a Victorian town and sea port is only 1.5 miles away, and an easy bus ride. Once there you can walk to at least 20 amazing restaurants, 4 theaters, a marinas and even our new skateboard park.
For more information and photos, or if you need more or closer accommodations, see the rest of the Morgan Hill Getaways in Port Townsend. Please contact us for rates and information to rent just one cottage or even one room.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Alternative Lifestyle
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Queen size Beds (1) 3 Total for Northbeach, Twin or Single Beds (1) There Are Two in the Loft of the North Beach Loft Unit., Child Beds (1) Additional Mats Are in the Closet., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Same as Bunk Bed, Bunk Beds (1) These Are in the Living Room of the Cottage at North Beach...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- These units are on the same lot, perfect for family retreats where you need privacy at times or a couples getaway. They are located in an dead end community on the beach next to a state park. You'll find the best of both worlds, out with nature-really a sanctuary, but not far from town. The units are new and complete with all but your toothbrush and groceries- there is coffee there.(Don't bother to bring food as my favorite thing is to graze through town and the fabulous eateries....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Music Library:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet:
- Broadband Access
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
We recently stayed in the charming spot in the world, 2 minute walk to the beach. The place is awesome for a couple to get away and unwind. Awesome restuarants downtown.!!!!!
- Guest Thankful Traveler
- Date of stay 08/16/10
- Review Submitted 08/22/10
Recommended for: Pet owners, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
Trade or monthly rental 1200- $3000 (summer) per house Rates Vary with Length of Stay, People, Pets, Season and Options Please Contact Us for Rates and Information to Rent Just One Cottage or Room.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Primary: (360) 385-2536 (Washington State, USA)
- Secondary: Toll Free (800) 490-9070
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013