Treasure Island* ~ *Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Treasure Island condo description
Relax and enjoy your stay at our Condominium . From the first minute you arrive, to the last sunset you view with your family and friends, you will feel like you have a second home. Our Condo features many amenities and we added a few extra warming touches to make our guest feel as we would want to feel when staying here. The kitchen is spacious and has everything needed.
The Bedrooms are bright and cheerful with a 'Bahama' theme. 2 bathrooms provide enough space for the whole family's time to be ready to 'Go' for the Sunset. After pooling or beaching it for the day, hang out on the balcony and watch the water.
Everyone at Sunset Vistas is helpful, accommodating, and FUN. You can't help but smile and want to be part of the action on the Beach, the pool, and the Tiki Bar.
The Sunsets are famous so be sure to get the whole group down on the beach for memories you'll cherish for a lifetime. Enjoy your stay at our little piece of 'PARADISE'
Keywords: TREASURE ISLAND,CONDO,BEACHFRONT,SUITES
- 810 sq. ft.
- On floor 4
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Living Room seats 4
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- This property sits on the most spectacular spot on the beach and is within walking distance to wonderful shopping and restaurants. Walk to John's Pass easily for fishing excursions, shopping and eating spots. The property features a cafe/ store, Tiki bar, adult pool and Kiddie pool. It also has an exercise facility and hot tub. The landscaping and grounds are gorgeous. All the staff is friendly and extremely helpful with any needs you may have. Famous for the white powder sands and stunning sunsets, this is the perfect destination for your 'sun coast' vacation! Enjoy our home away from home.....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
Sunset Vistas is on the Beach. Our 4th floor unit has a wonderful view of the Gulf of Mexico. We also are on the Sunset side of the complex. EVERY room is positioned to give you an awesome view. SEE MY PHOTOS...moreless
- Car Not Necessary
- Water View
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- * Minutes from John's Pass which abounds with great restaurants, beach bars, beach activities, fishing, boating and golf. Or enjoy other activities such as Busch Gardens, Tampa's Aquarium and Lowry Park Zoo - only 30 minutes away. Disney World, Universal and Sea World are 90 minutes away. If you're a sports fan, we're only minutes from Tropicana Field, Raymond James Stadium (the Bucs) and the Ice Palace....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Unit was very nice (early riser above us though). Staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again. The sunsets are awesome!
- Guest JP (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Date of stay 01/07/12
- Review Submitted 01/12/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with young children, age 55+.
What a great 5 days! The condo was very clean and just as the pictures show. There were 4 of us and it easily could have accomodated 6. Pool and hot tub very clean, grounds well maintained, and beach wonderful. Nice to have the tiki bar and cafe. Will definately be back and would stay in same condo. Nice view from balcony. Only thing I'd possibly add would be a couple more chairs on the balcony and screens on the sliding doors, if allowed. Weather at night was too warm for no windows/doors open and too cool for air conditioning....would have been nice to open doors. Will definately be back and would stay in same condo. Ann was wonderful to deal with. Thanks...look forward to coming back!
- Guest Moms and Daughters (Algonquin, Illinois)
- Date of stay 05/17/11
- Review Submitted 05/24/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Beautiful Place & Beach
Beautiful Place & Beach
Just stayed here in May 2010 with my husband & 3 kids & had a great time! Beautiful place, just as pictured, clean & well-maintained! Fun time on the beach & at John's Pass boardwalk & shopping. Hope to be back again for another stay! Thanks! (Could even get free wi-fi from the cafe in our room.)
- Guest PAMomTo3 (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Date of stay 05/05/10
- Review Submitted 05/15/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Heather, Im so glad you had a great time and great weather. thanks for the kind review. Ann
* Please Call or Email For Rates * Calender is up to date, please check for availability *PLEASE ADD $80 CLEANING FEE TO ALL STAYS* unless specified on quote Payment accepted in U.S.D. ADD 12%tx TO ALL RATES
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Hi we are Jay Ann Fran and John. Fran and I are sisters and our husbands are best of friends. We are from Western New York. With our long winters and cold temperatures, it only makes perfect sense to get away and forget about boots and hats once in a while. Your sure to enjoy your stay here also.
Why the Owner Chose Treasure Island:
We couldnt think of a better place to buy property. This was purchased when Sunset was being built in 2004. We have a busy lifestyle and find our Condo to be just the break we need during our long cold winters. Im sure you've heard about us in the National News! Ha Ha..no joke this was the biggest reason we purchased our Condo. We were also very impressed with the spacious living area. 810'ft,2 bedrooms and 2 baths..perfect for staying out of each others way. We love our boys and also love the fact that no one is tripping over each other while in our place....:}
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
One of our favorite things about Sunset Vistas is the Staff. Everyone is like our family. You will be treated with the utmost respect and kindness. They are helpful and always go out of their way to make us feel like we are royalty. Who could forget the beach. Just pack your cooler and get your feet wet. We love the choice of the Cabanas and Umbrellas to rent if we are feeling a bit crisp from too much 'fun in the sun'! A must is the Sunsets at 'Sunset Vistas', make sure you make it every evening. Each sunset is a picture perfect memory for years to cherish.
- Primary: (716) 568-2041 (New York, USA), (New York, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
SUNSET VISTAS *Beachfront Suites*
View from our unit of the pool and Gulf
Sunset from Tiki Deck
Pool View of North Side
Beach...White sand...never hot on the piggies
Tike Bar at Sunset time...
View of the North side from Gulf Boulevard
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, November 04, 2013