Exceptional**Ski Vacation Home** Park City Utah
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bear Hollow Village house description
Relax, throw your keys on the counter, and make some rich hot chocolate in our gourmet kitchen with custom granite counters, cabinentry, and stainless steel appliances. Our home truly has it all.
First off, for your vacation planning needs, we have provided a notebook with all of our recommendations for skiing/boarding, dining, nightlife, and non-ski activities at your fingertips. Over countless trips to Park City, we have selected the best, so you do not have to try to find that perfect spot.
The location of our home is quiet but yet close to all the action. Two minutes to Redstone shopping/dining, two minutes to the outlets, less than 10 minutes to Park City Main Street. Yes, everyone has to go into Main Street a few times during the stay, but there are some great local restaurants and bars outside of Main Street, which are just as good and without the prices.
The main floor of our home provides an open layout perfect for entertaining. A large flat screen sits over the gas fireplace and is connected to a HD TiVo with all premium DirecTV channels. A top of the line sound system is provided along with an IPOD dock and PS3 gaming console. There is ample comfortable seating so that your group can curl up and watch their favorite movie or sports program. In addition, a new top of the line hot tub and gas barbeque are located on the outside deck off the main floor. For those wishing to work on holiday, a small desk with high speed ethernet and Wifi connection is provided.
All furnishings in the home have been custom selected to provide a luxurious but mountain feel. We are certain you will enjoy.
The beds, linens, and pillows are high quality...reminiscent of the many 'heaven beds' we have slept in around the globe. The Master Bath is large with double sinks, separate shower, and deep soaking tub with it's own flatscreen TV. 3 of the 4 bedrooms have flat screen TVs (3 oversized HD TVs) installed with a DirecTV receiver.
For the summer months, a 2 zone central A/C unit is installed for your comfort.
We keep this house as mountain chic as we can...please enjoy. If need be we can arrange for concierge services so you can have your refrigerator stocked for your first night of arrival.
Additional property information is available upon request.
Keywords: Private House
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1) Luxury Custom Wooden Log Bed with Steps. Luxury mattresses., Queen size Beds (1) Luxury Custom Wooden Log Bed with Steps. Luxury mattresses., Double Beds (1) Luxury Custom Wooden Log Beds with Steps. Luxury mattresses., Bunk Beds (1) Luxury Custom Wooden Log Bed with Log ladder. Luxury mattresses....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- This home has been custom furnished to provide the maximum relaxation experience. Through all of our travels, we have tried to incorporate all the finer details to make your stay a great experience at a great value! Lovely Master Bedroom with custom oversized bed, LCD TV, and large Master Bath. All furnishings and bedding are top of the line. Home Theater System on the open, main floor layout provides a great entertaining venue. PS3 is provided for your gaming/video pleasure. IPOD alarm clocks in each bedroom. Bear Hollow Village is nestled at the base of Utah Olympic Park. The property is far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Park City, but still close enough to enjoy all the local restaurants, shopping, ski areas, and night life that Park City has to offer. There are many local restaurants and shops within a 2-minute drive from our home....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Big Game
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sundance Film Festival is in January each year, Deer Valley Music Festivals, Alpine Slide at PCMR, Founders Title Folk & Bluegrass Festival, Novell Utah Showdown Golf Tournament, Park City Jazz Festival, Steepest in the world Zipline, Bobsled, and other activities such as Snowshoeing and Sleigh Rides. And now with the new walkway tunnel, it is just a 15 minute walk across the street to Redstone. Redstone has plenty of restaurants, a movie theatre, high style bowling and dancing, outdoor concerts and entertainment, medical facility, grocery stores, shopping and supplies....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a great time, great location
We had a great time, great location
We had spring break in this rental and it was perfect. We had 2 families, 10 in our group and the house was spacious and comfortable. All appliances were in great shape and worked well. The location is great!!!Very convenient to Canyons Resort and the other ski areas, and not far from main street either ..Grocery store and Starbucks in walking distance!!!WE all had a great time...Rental arrangements were easy and communication with propery manager/owner was friendly and prompt.
- Guest John (Katy, TX)
- Date of stay 03/10/13
- Review Submitted 03/17/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Our recent Park City visit exceeded all of our expectations. The property is well appointed with a comfortable, contemporary mountain feel. The furniture is lovely, new and in beautiful condition. The home was extremely clean and kept in great condition. The beds and linens were so comfy! Big fluffy mattresses on ALL beds, not just the master, that were fluffy but supporting so no backaches. The linens were very soft and kept all very warm on cold January nights. The master bath was on par with any high end hotel even down to the heated stone floors. The kitchen is beautiful with plenty of plates, cups, utensils, etc. Everything has been so well thought out and made to make guests feel incredibly welcome and at home, even down to the complimentary Wi-Fi. Richard, the gentleman who manages the property, is top notch. We have had some unfortunate experiences with vacation rentals in the past and he assured me this was a beautiful property and he was right. He also did everything he could to make the process as painless and seamless as possible. We were so thrilled with our experience with the property and with Richard that we are booking for next year.
- Guest Janette (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Date of stay 01/03/13
- Review Submitted 01/11/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
We used this home as the base for an extended family reunion this past Christmas. The home exceeded all of our expectations - it was clean, beautifully decorated, spacious and well stocked with many more amenities than we expected. I would certainly recommend the home and the rental agent Richard.
- Guest Tom Reddy (Shavertown, PA)
- Date of stay 12/21/12
- Review Submitted 01/03/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
This home is more than spacious. We recently traveled with 6 people, two couples and two other guys. We had more than enough beds. The kitchen is extremely functional and fully stocked. The only thing you need to bring is the food. The hot tub was great as well as the grill. All of the TVs in the house are amazing. We were lucky enough to watch the Super Bowl during our stay. The beds were extremely comfortable and the master bathroom is to die for. The location is great as well. It took us about 8 minutes to be parked at the bottom of Park City and just another 5 more to go to Deer Valley. We drove in to Park City for dinner as well. The owners/managers don't ask much but certainly make renting this place enjoyable. I would recommend this place again and again. And I know I speak for our entire party when I say so.
- Guest Brittney C.
- Date of stay 02/02/12
- Review Submitted 02/07/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Winter Ski Trip
Winter Ski Trip
House is perfectly laid out for entertaining and relaxing. Beautiful Master Bath with heated floors and a rain shower was heavenly. Great furnishings and decoration all around. very close proxmity to all ski resorts and lots of shopping around, but still only a few minutes from Park City Old Town. PS3 was great addition for our children.
- Guest zert (MD)
- Date of stay 02/14/10
- Review Submitted 03/23/10
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing.
great, spacious place...you wont be disappointed. perfect to ski all the area mountains.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 09/18/08
- Review Submitted 09/18/08
Dec 16 - Jan 2....$590/night. Holiday Season Jan 3 - Jan 17....$390/night. (Value Season) Jan 17 - Jan 27...$595/night. **(Sundance)** Jan 30 - Apr 14...$425/night. (Regular Season) Feb 13 - Feb 20...$450/night. President's Week Mar 7 - Apr 15....$425/night. **Easter** Spring Break May 1 - Oct 31....$250/night. (Summer)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: SLC at 30 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Redstone Brewery at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: The Canyons at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Park City Golf Course at 4.8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Redstone at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
Why Bear Hollow Village:
We are young and athletic, thus Park City is a perfect place to visit.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love the restaurants, nightlife, mountains, scenery, golf, and people.
- Primary: (435) 730-7775
- Secondary: (435) 730-7775 (Utah, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Two Full Luxury Pillow Top Bunk Beds
One Luxury Pillow Top King Bed
Back Bowl at Snowbird
Hiking in the Uintas Mtns
Gourmet Kitchen with Granite and Stainless Steel Appliances
Easy Flip Switch Gas Fireplace
Olympic Park in Fall
Golfing in Fall
Six Person Dining Table with four additional bar seats
One Luxury Pillow Top Queen Bed
Two Full Luxury Pillow Top Mattress Beds
Cozy Living Room
Jacuzzi for Apres Ski and Relaxation
Rainbow in field next to house
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.