VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This brand new executive, six bedroom, four bath home with private pool and spa is located in the gated community of Windsor Hills, and is only 3 miles from Disney. Our spacious, 2800 square foot home has a private south facing screened enclosed pool. This professionally decorated home provides excellent accommodations with only the top-of-the-line furnishings and decor including blackout window treatments in the bedrooms and oil paintings in every room!
*Master Bedroom - upstairs with king size bed and private master bath, 42' Flat Screen TV *2nd Master Bedroom - upstairs with king size bed and private bath, 37' Flat Screen TV *Guest Bedroom - downstairs with queen bed; bathroom down the hall, also used as the first floor bathroom *4th Bedroom - upstairs with a twin over double bunk bed; large bathroom down the hall shared with bedroom #5 *5th Bedroom - upstairs with a twin over double bunk bed; large bathroom down the hall shared with bedroom #4 *6th Bedroom/Children's Den - upstairs with day bed and pull out trundle; game table; 42' Flat Screen TV *Fully equipped Kitchen *Formal Dining Room *Informal Dining Area *Dining seating for 17 including Patio *Family Room with TV *Patio with dining and lounging furniture *Formal Living Room *Granite countertops in kitchen *Unlimited Local and LD calling *Wireless High Speed Internet
Bathroom in upstairs hall; double sink; separate toilet room...moreless
Stereo system, TVs in each bedroom, DVD players in most bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, full size washer and dryer, seperate shower and tub in master bath, extras: movies, games, high chair, booster seat, portable crib (pack and play). Garage used as game room with pool table, foosball, air hockey and electronic dart board. SORRY NO SMOKING AND NO PETS....moreless
Thanksgiving Nov 21 - Nov 29, 2015 5 night min stay
Christmas Dec 19 - Dec 27, 2015 5 night min stay
New Year's Dec 28 - Jan 6, 2016 5 night min stay
MLK Holiday Jan 14 - Jan 19, 2016 3 night min stay
President's Day Holiday Feb 11 - Feb 16, 2016 3 night min stay
Spring Season Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2016 3 night min stay
Memorial Day May 26 - May 31, 2016 3 night min stay
4th of July Jul 1 - Jul 8, 2016 5 night min stay
Labor Day Sep 1 - Sep 6, 2016 3 night min stay
Thanksgiving Nov 19 - Nov 27, 2016 5 night min stay
Christmas Dec 17 - Dec 27, 2016 5 night min stay
New Year's 2017 Dec 28 - Jan 6, 2017 5 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Pool/Spa Heat (included)$0
Rate are subject to change until confirmed.
Pool/Spa Heat is included in nightly rate.
25% is due at time of booking, remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
There is no security deposit, damage waiver is in place of that.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Windsor Hills Clubhouse has the following amenities: fitness room, billiard's table, video game area, sundry shop, a 58 seat movie theater and an Olympic size swimming pool (heated during winter months) with water slide.
Onsite at resort: tennis, basketball, playgounds, walking trail.