VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
The charming, characteristic villa is situated on a hill, just 500 meters from the coast, surrounded by a beautifully landscaped garden. Offer to guests three apartments of different sizes:
- 1 x generous 3-room apartment on the first Floor - 1 x 3-room apartment on the ground floor - 1 x smaller 2-room apartment on the ground floor
all three with stunning views of the sparkling blue sea! !
All 3 apartments are very well maintained and each has its own covered terrace with table and chairs. The decor is welcoming, functional, the atmosphere pleasant and familiar.
Thanks to the quiet and rural location, holiday home Cala Liberotto 1 is a little paradise, ideal for families with children or for a relaxing beach holiday. The almost straight, kilometer-long white sand beach is here virtually on the doorstep.
- In. 1 Floor - Living space: about 90 square meters - Covered terrace + roof terrace: about 40 square meters - Max. Occupancy: 6 persons + 1 infant - 1 separated kitchen - 1 living room with dining area - 1 bedroom with double bed - 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds (. In total sleeps 4) - 1 bathroom with shower - 1 outdoor garden shower - Approximately 2000 sqm garden
- on the ground floor - Living space: about 50 sqm - Covered terrace: 10 sqm - Max. Occupancy: 2 + 1 - 1 living room with sofa bed for 1 person - 1 bedroom with double bed - 1 bathroom with shower - 1 large storage room - 1000 sqm garden + courtyard
- on the ground floor - Living space: about 62 sqm - Covered terrace: about 20 square meters - Max. Occupancy: 4 people - 1 living room - 1 small kitchen - 1 bedroom with double bed - 1 small. Bedroom with 2 single beds od. Combined to double bed - 1 bathroom with shower - Approximately 1 000 sqm garden + yard (together with apt. 2) Features:
- Satellite TV - Stove - Oven - Fridge - Freezer - Garden chairs and table - Washing machine (shared) - Barbecue area (shared) - Electric Oven devices (heating) - Fireplace (only apartment 1)
ACHTUNG: Diese Wochenpreise beziehen sich auf die FeWo 1 im Stock.
Sie gelten für das Jahr 2014 und für maximal 5 Personen.
Die Preise der FeWo 2 (bis 3 Pers.) und der FeWo 3 (bis 4 Pers.) sind günstiger!
Diese geben wir Ihnen gern auf Anfrage bekannt.
Im Preis inklusive:
Strom, Wasser (warm, kalt), Herd-Gas, Heizung, Parkplatz.
Zusatzbett: 50 € pro Woche
Bettwäsche: / Handtüch
Pay with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About 10 km away, surrounded by lush vegetation, the lovely little town of Orosei, with its old town center is a designated historic trail ('itinerario storico') is lead. Every year various festivals are celebrated, such. B. 'Santa Maria' e Mare ', which is celebrated each on the last Sunday in May.
In the procession the statue of the Madonna del Mare is carried through the streets of Orosei and then brought to the mouth of the river Cedrino in flower-decked boats to the same church.
The Nuraghierdorf 'Serra Orrios', about 30 km from Cala Liberotto, is the largest of the island, which once consisted of about 70 black, divided into several groups basalt houses and two temples, some of which walls are still standing.
Kilometer grasslands and rocks dominate the inland Ostsardiniens, the partially wide sandy beaches (Cala Liberotto, oasis Biderrosa) and partially falls to inaccessible cliffs, where the rare monk seal lives. The difficult to access, hidden creeks in the Golfo di Orosei (Cala Sisine, Cala Luna, Cala Goloritzé) are best reached by boat.
The total distance between Dorgali and Santa Maria Navarrese with its impressive mountain ranges is a natural wonder and because practically uninhabited, a refuge for protected animals and plants.
Cala Gonone, situated 29 km south of Cala Liberotto, is particularly worth seeing because of its unique location. Here include 800 m high rock faces the bay the sea side from.