Northstar Village Condo - Big Horn 204 Ski in/Ski Out!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
This new, luxurious condominium in Northstar's Big Horn complex offers the best of both worlds in more way than one. In the winter, walk out your door in the early morning hours, grab a steamy double mocha in the Village then step into the gondola just 50 yards away, ensuring you are one of the first down fresh snow on the slopes!
At lunchtime, ski down to the front door of Big Horn, enjoy your own home-made delights, then return to the slopes refreshed. In the evening, stay inside and take advantage of the gourmet kitchen to whip up your own culinary creations or head into the Village to enjoy one of the fine dining establishments. If the kids are not too tired from a hard day on the slopes, let them take a few laps around the ice-skating rink while you lounge on the patio sofas by the bonfires.
In the summer, open the condo's back doors to the expansive, level access lawn area and let the sun shine in. Watch the kids frolic on the grass while you leisurely lounge on the patio, taking in the sunset. This unit is ideally located in the village, but lives like a home with its unique, mountainside backyard location. Either winter or summer, you will find yourself reveling in the Best of Both Worlds.
Keywords: Northstar Ski Resort Luxury Village Condo
- On floor 2
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- 1600 Square Feet True Ski-In Condo! Ski Directly to Your Patio Doors, Kick Off Your Skis and Go Inside Gondola 50 yards from the Front Door of Big Horn Patio Doors Open to Level Grass Area for Beautiful Late Day Sun & Backyard Sledding Ski Locker on Ground Floor of Building Exercise Facilities & Outdoor Swimming Pool, Kiddie Pool, Hot Tub Air Conditioning 42' Flat Screen TV/DVD in Living Room Flat Screen TV/DVDs in all Three Bedrooms Additional Sleeping: Queen Sofabed in Living Room & 2 Coleman Twin Air Mattresses Gas Fireplace Full Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances Dining Table With Seating For 8 Child Friendly: Pack-n-Play Crib & Toddler Eating Chair Two Village/Community BBQ Gas Grills - Available a Few Steps from Condo's Back Door Washer/Dryer in Unit Wireless Internet Access in Unit ...moreless
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Additional Information: One Parking Space in Secure, Weather Protected Underground Garage with Direct Elevator Access to Building and Additional Parking in Main Area & in Garage on 'Space-Available' Basis Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: experience 300+ days of Sunny California Skies & light winds with 19 Lifts & 92 Trails, Snow Tubing & Adventure Park Cross-Country, Telemark & Snowshoe Center: 40km of Expertly Groomed Trails suited for all ability levels (includes Track, Skate, Snowshoe and Telemark). Warming Huts, scenic Picnic Sites with Views of Lake Tahoe and surrounding Mountain Peaks, Outdoor Deck and Fire Pits The Village at Northstar: 9000 sq. ft. Signature Ice Skating Rink, Bungee Trampoline, Exclusive Shops, Multiple Events and Activities (In Summer: Bungy + Ropes Course, Roller Skating, Largest Lift-Accessed Mountain Bike Park in CA, with Jumps, Movie Nights & Live Music) Restaurants in the Village: Rubicon Pizza, Mikuni Sushi, Earthly Delights, Starbucks, TC's Pub, The Chocolate Bar, North of the Boarder Burritos ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving Week..........$850/Night/$5000 week(7th Night Free) Spring and Fall.....................$400/Night ... $2400/Week (7th Night Free) Summer..............................$400/Night ... $2400/Week (7th Night Free) Christmas and Presidents Week.......$9000/Week(week minimum) New Years ..........................$9000/Week(week minimum) Cleaning: $250 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 8 Miles
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Northstar:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: 800-581-8828
Village Fun! Ice/Roller Skating, Fire Pits, Free Concerts/Movies in the Summer
Air Conditioning, 42" Flat Screen TV, Gas Fireplace, Level Access to Back Area
Dining Table With Seating For 8 - Island Seats 4
Gorgeous Setting Facing the Mountain
Luxury Bedding/Linens With Down Comforters
Access to Great Swimming Pool, Kiddie Pool, Hot Tub Year Round
1600 sq ft unit on lowest level facing open grass area and mountainside
"Big Horn" Building - Incredible Dining & Shopping Venues & Gondola Steps Away!
Additional Sleeping: Queen Sofabed 2 2 Coleman Twin Air Mattresses
Fully Stocked Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
Flat Screen TV/DVDs in All Bedrooms
Access to Fitness Center & Mountain Relaxation
The incredible ice skating rink with cabanas, firepits and smores
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013