Lake Placid Condo on the Ironman Course
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Placid condo description
This condo is located at 5960 Sentinel Road in Lake Placid, just one mile south of the Village. This spacious condo has two sizable bedrooms with one queen and one full size bed. Both rooms have dressers and large closets. A queen Sleeper Sofa is in the living room. It can comfortably accommodate 6 people. The condo has a very cozy living room and fireplace. Perfect for relaxing.
The property is located on a cross county ski trail that links to the Jack Rabbit trail system and also is 5 miles from the Mt. Van Hoevenberg Recreational area. The Winter Olympic Center, the Ski Jumping complex and the North Elba Horseshow Grounds are all within a 1.5 miles of the property. There are 4 public golf courses within 6 miles. This condo is directly located on the bike and run courses of the Lake Placid Ironman race, held each July. Whiteface mountain ski center is within a 15 minute drive.
Keywords: Condominium, Adirondack, Lake Placid, Olympics, Skiing, Ironman Lake Placid, Vacation Rental
- On floor 1
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Sleep Sofa (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Fulls size Bath with large bathtub.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Conveniently located within walking distance to the Lake Placid Airport. Located on the main road into Lake Placd. Within short distances to all of the Olympic Venues such as the Ski Jumps, Bobsled & Luge track, Cross country Skiing facilities, Olympic Hockey & Figure Skating Arena, and Whiteface mountain. One Half mile down the street from the Horse Show grounds. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Mar 1 - May 30
1 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 30
1 night min stay
Sep 1 - Nov 29
1 night min stay
Dec 1 - Feb 28
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Until rates are confirmed, they are subject to change
Cleaning fee of $75.00 will be added to the rental agreement.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $150
- Tax Rate 7.75%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Lake Placid Airport at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 87 'Northway' at 30 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Mirror Lake Public Beach at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Lisa G's at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Whiteface Mountain, Mt, Van Hovenburg at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lake Placid Club & Resort at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Liquids & Solids at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1997
Why the Owner Chose Lake Placid:
The location is perfectly located between town and all the outdoor recreational facilities that makes Lake Placid so special to our guests.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Large Parking facilites to accommodate multiple vehicles, trailers for boats or horses.
- Primary: (518) 523-9748 (New York, USA)
- Secondary: (518) 637-3868 (New York, USA)
View off the Deck
Mirror Lake and The Villiage of Lake Placid
Olympic Ski Jumps
Main Street Lake Placid
Kitchen and Dining Area
Adirondack Mountains over the Lake Placid Club Golfcourse
Adirondack Mountain High Peaks
Beach on Mirror Lake
Welcome to Lake Placid!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, October 25, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.