House 'Sun Hill' Kizimkazi
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Jambiani house description
Lovingly furnished holiday home with an Oriental flair for 2 persons for the sole use, living area 200 sq.m., idyllic location on a small hill overlooking the Indian Ocean, 7000 sqm garden.
On a small hill with unobstructed views of the Indian Ocean, the private cottage "Sun Hill" is
Surrounded by a 7000 m² garden with many flowering plants is the oriental style, built of coral stone, sun-drenched holiday home. By and large, decorated with stylish furnishings, open plan living room has a comfortable sofa oriental corner, called Barasa, and a kitchen with a large dining table and the romantic four-poster bed. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. From the living room you enter a large terrace and from the 100 square meter roof terrace under the Makuti roof (palm leaf) you have a wonderful view of the Indian Ocean.
For people who are looking for peace and inspiration, but also appreciate versatile companies and exploring a strange, fascinating culture, this cottage is ideal.
The turquoise blue water and the bright blue sky, invite you to relax and linger. If you prefer you return every day a beautiful environment, then you can use the 'house Sonnenhühel "unwind and just be comfortable.
- 2 story
- 200 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- The bathroom has a shower, a toilet and a washbasin.
- The large open living room (about 65 sqm) with kitchen, four poster bed and sofa has oriental charm and is beautifully appointed. • terrace (approx. 35 sqm) with deck chairs, sofa, dining table and chairs • Roof terrace (100 sqm) with deck chairs, sofa, coffee table and chairs and views of the Indian Ocean in the • Shower and toilet (5 sqm) • Home includes: refrigerator, two burner gas stove, kettle, crockery and cutlery, spices, towels, tea towels, toilet paper, bedding, medicine box, insect repellent, books, guides, candles, kerosene lamps, snorkeling equipment, and a stapler with excursions and all important clues to the house and to restaurants and shopping • The windows are fitted with metal bars, mosquito nets and wooden shutters • Safe • Power 220 +230 volts • floors made of cement • walls of coral stone whitewashed • Traditional Makuti roof of palm leaves • garden about 7 000 sqm with trees, flowers, sandy paths ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Not Necessary
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Dining Area
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Mar 16, 2014
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Beach: beach at 300 Metres
- Primary: +49 (0)351 2610455
- Secondary: +49 (0)173 3745426
- Fax: +49 (0)351 2610455
Links to more information:
0 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.