Large Private Home Near Alta/Snowbird
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sandy house description
*** UPDATED LISTING for WINTER 2010-11 ***
Private Executive Home at Canyon Base - Hilltop Panoramas
This gorgeous Tudor-style home is ideally located with effortless access to both Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons… a mere half-mile from the La Caille junction. With 4,000 sq. ft. of living space including an oversized kitchen/dining area, large living and family rooms, and 5+ bedrooms, our home warmly nurtures large groups. Situated on a quiet street with coveted hilltop location, the valley and mountain views are stunning.
This stately home was beautifully remodeled in 2008, including a complete new kitchen, premium bathrooms, hardwood floors and carpet, along with elegant new furnishings. The interior design was done by a renowned firm in high demand among distinguishing Deer Valley clientele.
Location, location, location. We are situated between Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons. Here are some interesting numbers about accessibility from our home:
7 miles - Snowbird
9 miles - Alta
13 miles - Solitude
15 miles - Brighton
20 minutes - downtown Salt Lake
25 minutes - Salt Lake International Airport
35-40 minutes - Park City and their three resorts
Ski bus stop to Alta/Snowbird - walking distance.
All new, from the cabinets and appliances down to the plates and forks, the kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, two ovens plus microwave, plenty of storage space, and seating for 22. The fully stocked cupboards and drawers include the kitchen tools, gadgets and items one needs to prepare and enjoy memorable meals together.
With all new furniture and décor, both the living room and family room feature gas fireplaces. Spacious and warm, these rooms adjoin the kitchen/dining area for ample, easy-flowing entertainment space.
Bedrooms all feature new furnishings, lighting, bedding and more. All have oversized closets for ample storage.
1. Master - Queen bed plus pullout sofa bed. Double shower, oversized soaking tub, walk-in closet and gas fireplace. Sleeps 4
2. Northeast - King bed. Feels like a master bedroom; just without an attached bathroom. Sleeps 4
3. Cherry Blossom Suite - Queen. Sleeps 2
4. Aspen Room - Twin beds. Sleeps 2
5. Main Floor Bedroom - Sofa Bed. Sleeps 2
-- Overflow sleeping options --
- Living room, full-sized sofa
- Family room, full-sized sofa
- Library, two small sofas
Regular season rates: $399
Holiday season rates: $499
-- Christmas period, Dec 17, 2010 - Jan 2, 2011
-- Feb 18-27, 2011
Value season rates: $349
-- Begins April 4, 2010
* Three-night minimum stay required *
* One time cleaning fee of $185 *
RESERVATIONS / INFORMATION / CONTACT
c) Mark, at 801.455.9361
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 12-14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- 2-car garage with openers, room for up to 3 additional cars off-street. Over-sized deluxe laundry room with new appliances, central to all bedrooms. Ski, snowboard and boot storage in the garage. There are three decks, including a large one for the BBQ grill. There is a stereo system, large screen TV with Direct TV and DVD players. Wireless high-speed Internet. On-site manager/owners, in a separate basement apartment, insure prompt service if required. ...moreless
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- We always consider memorable dining as our favorite activity to complete a great day on the slopes. You’ve already read about how this home and fabulous kitchen/dining are an entertainers delight, but it gets better… you need supplies, and there is a large supermarket an easy one mile drive away. The state liquor and wine store is just a few miles further. For terrific dining out there are a number of notable dining/cuisine options within just a few miles and a wide array of downtown Salt Lake eateries 15-20 miles away. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter Season ............................ $399/night Holiday Season .......................... $499/night Dec 17, 2010 - Jan 2, 2011 February 18-27, 2011 Spring Season ............................. $349/night Three-night minimum stay required One time cleaning fee of $185
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
- Primary: (801) 455-9361 (Utah, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior front side view
Formal dining room
Ktichen to formal dining room
Cherry Blossom Suite
Living room to dining room
Master bedroom, w/ sofa pullout
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, November 05, 2012