Large Oceanfront Family Retreat with Spectacular Views, Hot Tub, and a Gameroom.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
South Ponte Vedra Beach house description
Last Minute Deal! 10% off for 5+ nights in January or February.Welcome to Endless View This spacious 5 bedroom, 3 bath home is situated high above the dunes overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Endless View will sleep up to ten (10) guests, plus a baby in the portable crib. If you are looking for that special home away from home, this is it! Endless View has all of the comforts of home and more. The spacious living room and open kitchen offer vast views of the ocean and create a wonderful gathering place for your entire group. The expansive rear deck is wonderful for getting some sun, reading your favorite book, or enjoying your favorite beach beverage. The private dune walkover provides you personal access to your own sandy beach. The main floor has 3 bedroom, 2 bath and the downstairs is a perfect area for the kids or teens. Here you'll find two additional bedrooms, laundry room, eat-in kitchenette, den with TV, and a large enclosed game room with a ping pong table .
Activities and Attractions: * Swimming in the ocean, surf fishing, finding sharks teeth, shelling, walking on the beach
* Reading, relaxing, snoozing, playing games, surfing the Internet from the deck
* Enjoying dolphins, rays, and pelicans and, in the winter, whales
* Golfing, sailing, para-sailing, boating, deep sea fishing, surfing
* Touring St. Augustine, eating out, shopping
* Day trips to Disney, Cape Kennedy, Marineland, Daytona Speedway For links to lots of fun activities, local attractions and more, please contact owner.
Vacation Rental Amenities: * Direct Oceanfront
* Panoramic views
* 3100 square feet plus lots of decking
* Pet Friendly with Pet Agreement and Pet Fee
* 5 bedrooms and 3 baths
* Huge living room with comfortable seating and great views
* Dining area with seating for 10
* Great kitchen; fabulous views; deck access
* Wet bar with lots of storage
* Several televisions, VCR, DVD player, and stereo
* Wireless Internet access for your laptop
* Great deck with dune walk-over directly to the sandy Beach
* Ocean front master suite with king bed
* Beach chairs, beach towels
* Charcoal Grill
* Enclosed game room with Ping Pong table and accessories
* Indoor laundry room
* Ground floor is great for kids/teen area; 2 bedrooms, eat-in kitchenette, couch with TV and gameroom!
- 3100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- The oceanfront master bedroom suite features a full bathroom, walk-in closet, and gorgeous ocean views. The queen bedroom is also ocean front and shares a jack-and-jill bathroom with the 3rd bedroom on the main level. Downstairs there are two more bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other has two more twin beds. There is one full bathroom downstairs as well. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Endless View is a pet friendly home for well behaved, housebroken pets. There is a $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet. Endless View is a great place for a beach wedding! Small to medium sized weddings are allowed with an additional refundable cleaning deposit. Endless View is a Non-Smoking home. Please smoke outside only and dispose of cigarettes properly. Thank you...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
sports and adventure activities
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Iron & Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Wood Deck
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hot Tub
ReviewsWrite a review
Very private beach with spacious home.
Very private beach with spacious home.
We enjoyed our stay very much! The beach was very private but close enough to Vilano Beach and Ponte vedra for easy access to restaurants and grocery stores. The house was quite spacious with a large gathering room with plenty of seating for dining and visiting for our group of eight adults and two kids plus infant. The owners responded immediately to email inquiries and returned the deposit by mail within 4 days. Deposit, cleaning fee and rental fees were very reasonable. Nearby restaurants we enjoyed were Caps on the Water, Aunt Kate's, and Barbara Jeans. All three have web sites with the menus posted. The beach was very nice and quiet. We pretty much had the place to ourselves. We also saw dolphins everyday. We all enjoyed our stay and hope to return.
- Guest Terry S.
- Date of stay 07/27/13
- Review Submitted 08/08/13
Description was accurate. property was clean and well maintained. Good customer service from owner - excellent. I would recommend it. Didn't dislike anything. Weather was perfect, which always helps. Had a little difficulty controlling the heat to hot tub. But no problem. We h ad a wonderful family Christmas and would definitely rent it again. A little pricier than another we were considering.
- Guest Marilou (McLean, Virginia)
- Date of stay 12/19/11
- Review Submitted 12/27/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
- Pet Fee: $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) at 40 Miles
Welcome to Endless View
Large ocean front king master bedroom
2 Twins in the 3rd bedroom
5th bedroom has two more twins.
Fully furnished kitchen.
Gameroom with ping pong table.
Your private beach
Ocean front queen 2nd bedroom
4th bedroom with double bed
Spacious living room has Endless Views!
Seating for 10.
5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.